She woke.

A Crippled Miracle

FEW YEARS LATER. 

 

Nurse Ye was as usual, faithfully cleansing Jin Ye ever since she had fell into a coma. Se would take the trouble to walk here and there to get basins of water and touched dirty parts of her body, which many nurses refused to do it. Funny right when they are called nurse? 

Every day she would pray[I am not stating religion so no one would be offended. :) ] for Jin Ye; that she would recover quickly wake up soon. Everyday she faced Jin Ye and after finishing up she'll tell her, " You're growing up!" 

It was a rare sighting to see somene who had been in a coma that can grow normally like other people. Hair, body height, change of facial features- Nurse Ye could only be more than happy. 

"Jin Ye ah... Wake up soon!" Nurse Ye said in between smiles as she cleaned Jin Ye's hands. Suddenly in the corner of her eyes she saw Jin Ye's finger moved. Nurse Ye was surprised as it was the first time she saw this happen. But then she continued like nothing had happened as she thought her eyes were playing tricks with her. But then she was wrong. This time, Jin Ye's hand shifted abit. Nurse Ye was so shocked she dropped her towel. She immediately ran out and find The Doctor. 

When Nurse Ye was not in the room, Jin Ye's eyes opened. Not big but her eye balls were clearly seen. Then she closed them again. Her pale lips were moving, but stopped immediately when she heard the sound of doors slamming open. 

Then she felt her eyes forced open, and a bright light shining on her and later she saw an unknown figure, whom she thought is the doctor. 

"Kang Jin Ye. Can you hear me?" the doctor repeated several times until Jin Ye nodded her head. Nurse Ye felt more than ever elated. She grabbed the doctor's arms with joyce. 

On the other hand, Jin Ye was soon forgotten. So was her accident with Kai. 

They were too busy with their comeback ad live shows. 

But only Kai etched that memory in his mind. He worried for her. He didn't want to be a murderer indirectly under Sehun. 

"Hey. What are you thinking About?" Suho slung his hand around Kai's neck. Kai smiled and shook his head.

 

"Just some forgotten memories"