Chapter 2: His Fault

A Crippled Miracle

"Move aside everyone! Move! We've got an emergency here!! Move away!!" the nurse hollered, her voice echoing through the hallway towards the operating theatre. The nurses were running while pushing the stretcher that bloodied Jin Ye was on. "Contact her parents!!!" 

 

The Operating Theatre sign turned red the minute Jin Ye was in it. The doctors were finding all ways to stop her from excess bleeding. Everyone's heart was beating furiously. They had to save her. After all she was just a teen. It was practically impossible after such an accident. The surgeon and everyone else in the room lost faith when the heart beat monitor showed a straight line and that familiar sound was given off. "I don't care!! Increase the number of joules!!" he shoued. But she didn't make it. "DAMN! She's just a teen!! Waaaake uuuuup!!!!!" The surgeon shouted in fury and slammed his fist onto her upper chest several times. The nurses had to hold him back. "Are you crazy? You can't revive the dead! Nurse Kim! Pen down the time of de-" the assistant nurse wa cut off by one of the nurses. "Look! Her heart is beating!! 14! 15! 20! 28! 30! 40! 51! 70!!!!" Everyone cheered for her and the surgeon. He was so happy till he cried. 

 

"Damn you Sehun!!" Kai was angered by Sehun. Afterall if he didn't disturb him while he was driving this accident would never happen. "Calm down!" Suho tore both boys away from each other before a fight broke out. And when one happens the entire dorm would be filled with broken furniture. "You-you filthy bastard! Now you killed someone. KILLER." Kai pointed at Sehun. He was on the verge of tears. 

Killer. 

That word rang through Sehun's mind. 

He was a killer. 

_

"Sir! I found her particulars!" The Surgeon's assistant said. "Kang Jin Ye. Orphan. Only kin is her grandfather who lives with her. Got filed for abuse by her own granddaughter. Wow. I really don't think we should contact him." The assistant said. "You shouldn't. He may even kill her. I'll handle him." The Surgeon said and took the file from his assistant's hand. 

"Hello is this Mr Kang? I'm calling from the hospital." 

"What do you want!" 

"Your granddaughter is in the hospital now. But wait. I've got a deal for you regarding the ownership of your granddaugter. Meet me at Seo Kwang Hospital Office. Surgeon So here."

"Erhm. Okay."