Chapter One: The Disaster

A Crippled Miracle

"Jin Ye ahh!" Jin Ye's grandfather called out. She immediately rushed to his side, afraid of getting beaten. "Nae?" She asked. "You forgot what day it is." grandfather said sternly. Uh oh. Jin Ye knew the heavy consequences if she forgot anything- that includes beating scolding and being locked up. And she always hated it. 

"Ahh... I don't think there's anything wrong!" Jin Ye said confidently, so that grandfather would mistake it that he remembered wrongly. "Nonsense!" he slammed his hand onto the table. Jin Ye jumped. "You bratty orphan! You're supposed to collect my report from the hospital today!" grandfather shouted angrily. Ah I see. Hope you die. Jin Ye mentally cursed at her grandfather. But she faked a smile and immediately rushed off to take her money and off  she go to the hospital. 

___

"Curses..." Jin Ye muttered under her breath. She grasped the report card in her hands. Her wish did not come true. Jin Ye walked lazily back home when she heard a bunch of students called for her. As usual... Jin Ye smiled. They were a bunch of awesome people who loved to dance. She immediately understood their call. Jim Ye skipped happily towards them. 

"Annd! Music...... Start!!" 

The song was HyunA and Hyun Seung's Troublemaker. Jin Ye's favorite. She snapped her fingers and danced ily according to the groove. And soon a huge crowd was forming around Jin Ye. After the music ended, the crowd applaused for her. She was smiling happily when she remembered she was supposed to go home and pass the report to her grandfather. "Oh mumble cheeses apple pie." Jin Ye swore. She leaped and took the report card before running back home. 

"Wait miss!" a voice shouted when Jin Ye was halfway across the road. She turned back to see a middle aged woman waving towards her. She wanted to hurry to her side but failing to notice a black van speeding towards her, Jin Ye flew away from the impact of her and the van before she can even reach the woman. Everyone around the accident were shocked and started murmuring. The driver exited from the van. 

"Oh my gosh Kai!!" the middle aged woman shouted angrily. Another 5 more people exited the van and crowded around Jin Ye. "Call the ambulance! Quick!!" Kai shouted. He knelt down beside her and checked for her pulse. Still beating. He sighed in relief. Damn that Sehun for tickling me while I'm driving! He's gonna get it. Damn him.