ChApTeR 6 A NeW DiScOVeRy

First Love

 

TIFFANY'S POV

 

Next day, our school doctor advice that i have to take a rest at least 3 days or even a week because of what happen that i have so much stress and worries. My friends also said that it's okay if i can't join the contest but i insists that i really wanna join the contest.

 

I was on my bedroom taking a rest. It was really bored and i also thought that if i continue staying in this room i will be going crazy.......

 

So, I decided to go out and have some fresh air........

 

" Dad, Can i go out and have some fresh air? " i asks my dad

 

" It's okay, fany but promise me you'll get back before 6:00 pm and call me if there is something happen, okay? " my dad said while preparing some documents

 

" yes daddy....... Bye, bye "

 

I was riding on my bicycle on the  way to the beach.....

 

The surrounding is so quiet.....

 

I only hear the sound of the waves and the wind.....

 

I'm silently walking in the sands and feeling the fresh air.......

 

This place always makes me feel happy and safe. When i'm having problems i always run to this place cause it's give me peace of mind and making the right decisions.

 

My feet are getting tired so i decided to look for a place where i can sit......

 

Suddenly, i saw Donghae sitting under a coconut tree and playing with his guitar.......

 

I hide in a tree so that he can't see me. I listen to his voice together with his guitar, it was really good. After he sang, i came out from where i'm hiding and started to clap.

 

" You're really good , i never knew that you can play guitar ." i said to donghae who was suprise cause he didn't know that i was there and listening..........

 

DONGHAE'S POV

 

After the class, i go immediately to the beach to play my guitar and started to sing my own composition dedicated for Tiffany.

 

And then, after i sang suddenly Tiffany came while she's clapping, i was so surprise. She even said that i'm good so that i feel so much happy.

 

" Thank you, aren't you suppose to rest? " i said while changing the topic

 

" Yes but staying in my room is really boring so i came out and get some fresh air and then i saw you here " she said

 

We were in the middle of our conversation, she suddenly asks.......

 

" What if we do a duet in the upcoming contest? " she asks

 

" eh, are you sure? " i asks in a surprise expression

 

" i was just testing you how will you react and if ever we will have a duet we might lose " she started to tease me  

 

" ah so you're making fun of me " i started to tickle herand messing her hair

 

" YAH! LEE DONGHAE STOP IT" she said while stopping me and i started to run on the beach she started chasing me just like we were young.

 

 "Come and chase me if you can!!!!"  i shouted

 

Today, i was really happy i saw Tiffany smiling again and we were both watch the sunset it was really beautiful......

 

EnD oF cHaPtEr

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 

Sorry for the late update.................