Chapter 24 Revenge???

First Love

Chapter 24 Revenge???

 

Yoona's Pov

 

Until now, i can't accept the fact that Henry broke up with me just because he wants to get back with Tiffany. I can't let go and move on easily. I have to make a plan to get a revenge. I will make their lives miserable. They will pay for this. And i'm sure they will regret that they do that to me.

 

" Sooyoung, can you do me a favor? " i said

 

" What is it? " she asks

 

" Uhm, can you asks Tiffany to get the files in the storage room? because Ms. Park needs it. " i lied to her.

 

" Ah, it just that. Ok i will tell her. Bye. " she said and then leave.

 

" I will just wait in the storage room. " i thought and smiled.

 

END OF POV

 

Tiffany's Pov

 

The class ends there are only few students here because some of the studens went home. And i inform Donghae that i can't go home with him cause i have to do something important, so he just went home already.

 

" Hi Sooyoung " i approached her.

 

" Uhm, Tiffany Ms. Park said she wants you to get some files in the storage room. " Sooyoung said.

 

" Okay thanks. Bye. " i said.

 

" Welcome. I have to go. Bye. " she said and i'm on the way to the storage room.

 

When i'm in the storage room i quicky search the file. And then the door suddenly close........

 

" What happened? Oh my god, someone out there please help me open the door. " I started to make sounds on the door but there was no response. I remember also the guard went home early because it's weekend.

 

" What i'm going to do? " i check my cellphone but it's lowbat .

 

" Why it's happening now? " i asked myself while hugging my knees and lowered my head, and started to cry.

 

END of POV

 

Yoona's Pov

 

When i saw her entering the storage room i quickly closed the door and locked her there.

 

" This is my revenge and this is just the beggining. " i thought.

 

" Someone please help me!!! " she shouted in the storage room, i just ignore her and leave.

 

END of POV

 

Donghae's Pov

 

It's already late in the evening, Tiffany didn't text me if she went home safely. I'm really worried. When suddenly my cellphone ring it's Taeyeon calling...

 

" Why is she calling? It's already late maybe there i something happen. " i thought.

 

" Yoboseyo? " i answer

 

" Donghae, i'll just ask if you saw Tiffany cause until now she didn't go home. Dad and I are so worried right now. I called the girls also but they didn't know. " she said

 

" No, i didn't saw her. Okay i will just call the boys and ask them also. I will just inform you if i saw her. " i said and starting to call Eunhyuk.

 

" Eunhyuk, i just wanna ask if you saw Tiffany in the school after the class ends. " i said to him.

 

" In the school, i saw her talking with Sooyoung. " he said and then i hang up and started to call her.

 

" Sooyoung, may i ask where Tiffany go after you talked? " i asked.

 

" Ah, she go to the storage room cause Ms. Park wants her to get some files in the storage room and Yoona said that to me. " she said.

 

" Yoona??? " i thought.

 

" Thanks, bye. " i hang up and i drove my car to the school.

 

" Yoona, that girl she is really a b*tch. If there is something happen to Tiffany, she will be punished. " i thought and drive fast.

 

END of POV

 

Tiffany's Pov

 

It was really dark here. I started to cry and cry cause the memories of my mom is keep running on my mind. I cry and cry and then my vision are started to get darker and darker. And then i fainted.

 

END of POV

 

Donghae's Pov

 

I run quickly to the storage room and then i saw Tiffany, lying down on the floor, she fainted.

 

" Fany, are you okay? " i asks

 

" Oppa... " she said as she open her eyes and i hugged her.

 

" Don't worry ok. I will protect you. " i said while comforting her and i carry her out of the storage room. I put her on my car and drive to the nearest hospital.

 

END of POV

 

END of CHAPTER