Chapter 22 Another Break up

First Love

Chapter 22 Another Break up

 

Henry's Pov

 

Two months are pass. That time my relationship with Yoona is not that good, we always fight even in just little things. And ever since after we went to Jeju Island, she change so much . She become sensitive and always think of herself, there was a time that she always bother me to buy her a new clothes. So i become irritated and annoyed at her, sometimes i just avoiding her. And now, i've decided to break up with her.

 

" Yoona, meet me at the park after the class ended. " i texted her.

 

" Oppa, i'll be there ok. See you. " she replied.

 

After classes, i go to the park and waited for her to come.

 

END of POV

 

Yoona's Pov

 

After Henry texted me, i go quickly to the park to meet him.

 

" Hi oppa. Why you want to meet me? " i asked.

 

" I have something important to tell you. " he said.

 

" What is it? " i asked.

 

" I'm breaking up with you. " he said and my expression change when he said that. I was so shocked.

 

" But why? Our relationship is doing good now. And we even go out last week. And now you're breaking up with me. " i said.

 

" Yoona, please understand. Recently, we always fought about little things like if i didn't accompany you when you're going home. And besides i'm tired of this relationship, i think it can't go further anymore. " he said.

 

" Oppa, i will change i will change for you. It 's okay with me if we don't go home together. I will give some time to think about it just don't break up with me, please. " i said and tears are starting to flow from my eyes. 

 

" Yoona, just don't make it hard for the two of us. And i think there are more better man than me out there. And i realize, i don't love you. " he said and i cry more.

 

" NO!!! You can't leave like that. I know you have feelings left for Tiffany,right. I always notice it when you stare and glare i know. And for you information, Tiffany is dating Donghae. " i said.

 

" Yes, you're right. I still love Tiffany. And i'm warning you don't ever bother her. I will make her mine again. " he said and leave

 

" This is not the end Henry, you will pay for it and you're one and only love Tiffany. I will make her life miserable. " i thought.

 

END of POV

 

Henry's Pov

 

It's been a week since Yoona and i broke up. She always avoided me. And the news about our break up spread in the campus. And i'm just waiting for right time to talk to Tiffany.

 

END of POV

 

END of CHAPTER