Chapter 23 Second Chance???

First Love

Chapter 23 Second Chance???

 

Tiffany's Pov

 

I go early to the school to review for our tests. Donghae fetch me to our house and we go to school. And the class starts after several hours it's break time.

 

>AT THE CANTEEN<

 

" Guys, do you heard the news that Yoona and Henry broke up? " Hyoyeon blurted and then Donghae take a glance on me. I was continue to eat and i'm not interested to hear that.

 

" You know guys, at the end they just broke up. I hope they know it at first for them not to hurt other people. " Jessica said and the atmosphere became awkward.

 

" Let's just eat ok, goodluck in the exam. " Yuri broke the silence.

 

After that we go to our classroom.

 

After classes, i go to my locker to put my things there when Henry approached me.

 

" Can we just talk for a while? I have something to tell you. " Henry said

 

" Ok. Just said it and i don't want Yoona to see us together. " i said

 

" I'm sorry for breaking you heart and giving you so much pain. Now, I realized that how much i love you and i want us to be back just like before. And how stupid i'am that i leave you before. Please give me a second chance. " he said

 

" Henry, i'm sorry. It's too late for me to give you a second chance. I don't love you anymore. I like somebody else and it's Donghae. " i said i'm about to leave when henry grab my wrist.

 

" No, Fany please give me second chance. I promise i will not hurt you again. " he said and he tighten his grip.

 

" Henry, let me go. You're hurting me. " i said and trying to unlock his grip, it's getting tighter and tighter.

 

END of POV

 

Donghae's Pov

 

I'm waiting Tiffany in the gate. She said she will go to her locker to put her books. But she is taking too long, so i decided to go to her. I was walking when i saw Henry and Tiffany talking. When Tiffany was about to leave, Henry grab her wrist. She is trying to escape but he tighten the grip that hurting her so i came to help her.

 

" Henry, What are you doing? just let her go you're hurting her. " i said while helping her.

 

" JUST LET ME GO YOU'RE HURTING ME. " she said

 

" Donghae, don't bother us. Just leave us alone. In the first place, i'm her first boyfriend. " he said but i continue to help Tiffany. But all of a sudden he punch me and i punch him also.

 

" STOP!! I SAID STOPPED IT!! " Tiffany shouted.

 

" Donghae oppa, are you okay? " she approached me and turned her head to Henry.

 

" Look, what you've done. Just leave uss alone. Don't talk to me anymore. " Tiffany warned him.

 

We go to Tiffany's house to clean my wound.

 

END of POV

 

Tiffany's Pov

 

I went to the kitchen to get the first aid kit. To clean his wound.

 

" Just do it slowly, ok " he said

 

" ah... ah... ah... It hurts " he said

 

" Thank you for helping. " i said

 

" Everything just for you. " he said and i hug him.

 

 

END of POV

 

 

END of CHAPTER