Chapter 25 Punishment

First Love

 

Chapter 25 Punishment

 

Donghae's Pov

 

>AT THE HOSPITAL<

 

I take her to the hospital to check if she is ok or not . I call Taeyeon and the others to inform them that she is ok and now resting at the hospital. I'm so worried about her. And then after 30 minutes, Taeyeon and Dad came......

 

" Donghae, Is Tiffany ok? " Taeyeon asked.

 

" Ah, Yes she's ok. She is just resting right now. " i said.

 

" Thank you for saving her. I really owe it you. " Mr. Hwang said.

 

" You're welcome Mr. Hwang. Anything for her. " i said and he tapped my shoulder. They go inside to see how Tiffany is.

 

Next day, our friends visit Tiffany to the hospital. They also brought flowers and fruits.

 

END of POV

 

Tiffany's Pov

 

I wake up and then i observed that i was in the hospital. I remember that i was fainted in the storage room.

 

" Are you awake? " Donghae oppa asked

 

" Ah, yes. Oppa, are you the one who saved me? " i asked.

 

" Yes, i saw you lying down on the floor, fainted. Then i take you here. " he said.

 

" Thank you oppa for saving me. You are my Superhero. " i said and i smile and he smile to me also.

 

After that, the girls and the boys came they brought flowers and fruits.

 

" Fany, Are you okay? " Jessica asked.

 

" Sica, i'm ok right now. I'll just have to rest. Thanks for you're concern. " i said

 

" Do you know who did this to you? " she asked.

 

" I don't know. I just remember that i talk with Sooyoung before i go to the storage room. " i explained.

 

" It's Yoona. She use Sooyoung for you to go there. It's all Yoona's plan. " Donghae said

 

" But why? " i said.

 

" She is blaming you that you are the reason why Henry broke up with her. " he continued.

 

" That b*tch. She's doing anything just to get revenge. " Hyoyeon said in anger.

 

" She have to pay for this. " Yuri said.

 

" Don't worry guys we will inform the principal about this for her to get right punishment. " Sunny said.

 

" Unnie, don't worry about that. We can handle that. And you have to rest for us to practice our cheer dance for the Basketball League. " Seohyun said.

 

We continue to talk and they leave after an hour.

 

I stayed in the hospital for two days to rest after that i went home with Dad and unnie.

 

END of POV

 

Yoona's Pov

 

It's been 2 days, when i go to school there are some students gossiping about the incident and some gave me deathly glares especially from Tiffany's friends.

 

" Im Yoona, the principal wants you to go to her office right now. " a girl said to me.

 

I go to the principal's office. I'm so nervous when i enter.

 

" Have a sit. " the principal said.

 

" Thank you. " i said

 

" I just wanna confirm if you really locked Tiffany Hwang in the storage room and use the name of Ms. Park. " she ask

 

" That is............. true. " i said

 

" I'm very disappointed, Yoona. I thought you'd be a one of the role models of this school. " she continued.

 

" I'm sorry, Mam. " i said

 

" I'm sorry also because i have to suspend you for 2 week and do a community service for one whole month. You have to help the janitors to clean the campus. " she said

 

" I understand, Mam. Bye " i said and leave. When i go out the office, i didn't notice that i'm crying and now i really regret that i do that. And i realize how bad i am.

 

After 2 days, i said to myself that i have to say sorry to Tiffany for what i did to her.

 

" Tiffany, can we talk for a while? " i ask her.

 

" Ok, sure " she said.

 

" I just wanna say sorry for what i did to you and all the bad things i said to you. I just realize how bad i am. I'm always blaming others when i was wrong. I'm really sorry. I won't bother you anymore. " i apologize to her.

 

" It's ok. I understand. Apology accepted. There are so many guys out there. " she said then she spread her arms offering a hug.

 

" Thank you. " i said when i hug her also.

 

" You're welcome. "

 

I know now why Henry and Donghae fell in love with her. She is so sweet and lovable and her beautiful eyesmile.

 

END of POV

 

END of CHAPTER