Chapter 2

It's You

[Taxi(Sungmin)]

 

Sungmin sighed and looked out of the window. The taxi driver stops and finds for something.

"He wanted to give this to you." The taxi driver gave Sungmin an envelope.

"..." Sungmin looked at it, expressionless.

"He wanted to say that he'll miss you." The taxi driver said.

"Can we just go to my apartment?" Sungmin replied.

 

[Sungmin's Apartment]

 

Sungmin was locked out of his home because his wallet is missing, where his key card is. It must be that incident where he crashed with the guy. He sighed thinking what to do...his phone rings. It was from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Ah, it's the guy you crashed with earlier. I have your wallet and saw an apartment key card thinking you might be locked out. So, I was worried, tried to find you and I'm infront of your apartment building."

"And?" Sungmin was suprised. This guy he was talking to, was worried for him, a stranger he doesn't even know.

"And if you could buzz me in I will be able to give you your wallet."

"Oh, right, sorry. I'm so stupid." Sungmin hanged up and ran down. He reached his destination and buzzed the man in. The man gives it to him and starts to walk home but Sungmin stops him. 

"You should stay for a while. My form of thanks."

"If it's not any trouble for you." The man replied.

"That's a yes then. Can I know your name?"

"Leeteuk. Gui Leeteuk."

"Ah, Leeteuk. Mine's Sungmin."

"Lee Sungmin, I saw it on your ID in your wallet." Leeteuk said. Sungmin leads the way and, finally, opens his apartment door. Leeteuk was taken aback by his room. It was clean, a lot of stuff for hobbies, like a guitar, piano and nunchucks. Sungmin had some papers on the sofa. He must have been working late Leeteuk thought.

"Sorry, it is kinda messy." Sungmin stated.

"What do you mean by messy?" Leeteuk stated. Sungmin laughs. Leeteuk puts down his stuff and goes to the kitchen to help Sungmin.

"You don't have to help."

"A person who doesn't work for his food, doesn't eat." Leeteuk said.

"That's my motto." Sungmin said.

"That's my motto too." Leeteuk replied. Sungmin giggles.

 

[30 minutes later...]

 

Dinner was ready. Leeteuk serves the food while Sungmin gets the utensils. They sit and start to eat. Sungmin was going to get water but Leeteuk stops him and he gets the water for Sungmin. They eat and they finished. Leeteuk volunteers to wash the dishes. Sungmin argued. But Leeteuk won.

"You are the guest, I'm suppose to work." Sungmin said.

"Yeah, well, I like to work." Leeteuk said while washing the dishes. Sungmin sighed he was defeated. He sat in the sofa and turns the television on. Leeteuk finished cleaning the dishes and sits with Sungmin. They watched a movie. They didn't notice they fell asleep .

 

[The next day...]

 

Sungmin wakes up. He was on Leeteuks lap. He blushed. He stand up, stretches and washes his face. He cooks waffles. He also prepared hot chocolate. Leeteuk wakes up, washes his face and goes to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry I slept-"

"It's okay. You should eat breakfast before you go." Sungmin said.

"Ah, fine. I can't resist your food." Leeteuk replied. Sungmin giggles. 

 

[20 minutes later...]

 

Leeteuks gets ready to go. Sungmin gives his number. Leeteuk gives his too. 

"Well, I had a good time with you, Mr. Lee."

"You to Leeteuk." Sungmin giggles.

"I need to go, the world needs me." Leeteuk said, jokingly. He takes Sungmin's hand and kisses it. Sungmin blushes.

"Yah! Just go." Sungmin said, laughing but still blushimg. Leeteuk noticed.

"Okay, okay." Leeteuk closed the door behind him and left. Sungmin sighed and went to go take a bath.

 

[EZ Company Building]

 

"Sir, I'm back from France." Sungmin's dad, Mr.Lee, was suprised.

"That's was fast." Mr.Lee, laughs.

"How is your son, Sungmin?"

"Ah, He is doing good, but there's more space for practice." Mr.Lee replied.

"Ah, do you know where he lives? I would like to visit sometime." 

"Ah, sure here." Mr. Lee gave the man directions.

"Thank you, sir."

"Welcome back, Kyuhyun."