I'm Back

It's You

[Sungmin's Apartment]

 

Sungmin's smile was from cheek to cheek while showering. He misses Leeteuk already. Leeteuk was the first person, rather than Heechul, who was open to him and he opened to. He was like...Heechul. Sungmin's smile disappears.

 

[25 minutes later...] 

 

Sungmin has put on all hi clothes, he was now combing his hair. He looked in the mirror and he saw a man with a baby face, short and doesn't look cold. When he really is. His doorbell rings. He went up to the door and opened it. He was shocked. The man stood there smiling while holding the red roses out.

"When did you come back?" Sungmin asked.

"Yesterday." The man replied.

"Ah really? Come in. I'll serve us some tea." Sungmin led the way to the kitchen. The man follows and he sits on the dining chair.

"How are you?" The man asked.

"Fine. It's fifty-fifty." Sungmin giggles.

"What? What's bothering you again?" The man asked.

"Y-you know, ah, Heechul?" Sungmin asked back.

"Yeah, the guy you had a crush on for months."

"I confessed to him and he rejected me."

"Why would he reject you? I thought he liked you?"

"Yeah, but he said it will affect my reputation as a well known man. He went to America yesterday." Sungmin said gloomily.

"It's okay. He's right. Your reputation on the people." The man said, comforting Sungmin.

 "Can we change the subject?" Sungmin said.

 "Okay." The man replied.

 "Kyuhyun, how are you?" Sungmin said.

 "Well, France was awesome. Met a lot of friends there." Kyuhyun replied.

 "I'll visit France someday..." Sungmin said, dreamily and sarcastically.

 

[Leeteuk's Apartment]

 

Leeteuk was in the hardest stage of his missions, making Sungmin in love with him. He did a great job yesterday and today. Sungmin blushed which means he's in to next level. He giggles because he's thinking of cheesy things. But he remembered. He opened the envelope he got yesterday. It contained two tickets to the "Jack the Ripper" play. He thought 'Perfect.' He called Sungmin. Sungmin answered.

"Sungminnie~"

"Leeteuk-shi, yah, stop with that nickname." Sungmin giggles.

"I got us two tickets to a play." 

"Really? I love plays." Sungmin said, sincerely.

"Ah, really? Then I bought the right thing then...for you." Leeteuk said, cheesily. Sungmin blushed over the phone.

"Yah. I get it. When?"

"Whenever you are available."

"When are you available?'

"Whenever you need me." Leeteuk said, cheesy once again.

"Yah. Stop it with the cheesy lines. Let's go at 3 P.M. I am eating with a friend of mine so I have to hang up now."

"Okay. Saranghae." Leeteuk blushed, Sungmin too. Leeteuk mentally slapped himself. 'Don't fall in love.'

 

[Sungmin's Apartment]

 

Kyuhyun watched Sungmin when he was talking on the phone. He just stared. He was that kind of "observant" guy. He admits that he likes Sungmin and the crush started a long time ago. He was heartbroken when Sungmin told him he liked Heechul. Worse of all he went to France that time. Now he's back even though he was sad he didn't want to break Sungmin's heart. He didn't want to stop Heechul's chance on dating Sungmin but unfortunately, they didn't work out. Kyuhyun was now thinking on confessing but...what if Sungmin doesn't accept him?

"Ah, sorry. It was a friends of mine." Sungmin came back from the call.

"It's okay. You should finish your tea." Kyuhyun replied.

"Are you going to the party tommorrow?" 

"Yeah. I heard you prepared it."

"Yeah, cost a lot though. Around 130,000 dollars."

"Well, it is an international party and besides you'll be announced president of EZ company."

"Haha, I may not be. My father doesn't like me."

"He'll have to. He is too old."

"Shh. Someone might hear you." Sungmin said jokingly.

"I miss Korea. Maybe we should hang out sometimes."

"Maybe. Got a lot of work to do. You do to. Aren't you the heir to the throne?" Sungmin said sarcastically.

"No. It's called "owner" of a bakery."

"Best bakery in Korea, you might say."

"Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. Here." Kyuhyun gave Sungmin a box of cookies.

"My favorite." Sungmin took the box and smiled at Kyuhyun.

"Well, I gotta go now. Gotta see my other friends."

"Your "other" friends?"

"Yes, Mr.Lee, my other friends."

"Hehe, okay, go now, Shoo. Just Kidding." Sungmin laughs.

"Okay, bye." Kyuhyun left. Sungmin went to his desk and worked on papers. 

 

[1 hour later...]

 

Sungmin brushed his teeth. Took his coat and waited infront of his apartment. Waited for Leeteuk. A beeep sound came out of nowhere and as Sungmin looked around he found a blue Ford. He went and opened the car door. Found Leeteuk smiling at him. He puts on the belt.

"I missed you." Leeteuk said.

"We just saw each other 4 hours ago." Sungmin said, giggling.

"Haha, next destination. The theater!" Leeteuk stated like a superhero.

"You are such a dork." Sungmin said.

"You are pretty." Leeteuk replied which made Sungmin blush.

 

[Theater]

 

The play "Jack the Ripper" started. Leeteuk and Sungmin sat next to each other. In the middle of the play Leeteuk would put his arm around Sungmin slyly. Sungmin noticed and he leans his head on Leeteuk's shoulders.

"You like the play so far?" Leeteuk asked.

"Yeah. It has a great plot. You? What do you think?"

"I think that Lee Sungmin is handsome."

"Could you stop that. It's getting cheesy." Sungmin said, giggling.

"I know you like it." Leeteuk said jokingly.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Sungmin said.

 

[34 minutes later...]

 

The play finished and Leeteuk sent Sungmin home.

"Yah, take care of your face." Leeteuk said to Sungmin.

"I don't need to. It's to ugly to take care of."

"Yah! Don't say that, you are so beautiful~" Leeteuk sang.

"Hahah, aish...really....I will go now. You, go home safely." Sungmin waved goodbye.