Chapter 12

It's You

 

Sungmin thought about Heechul's words...'When did you feel that I was everything to you?' / 'You'll chose him...' Sungmin shook his head...when did he feel that Heechul was everything to him? He knew he did but Leeteuk took that away. If Heechul didn't leave...if just...but he knows he doesn't regret meeting Leeteuk.

###

Heechul was crying in an apartment room he rented. He knew Sungmin was going to look for him. He hasn't cried like this since...forever. He only cried like this because of Sungmin. He suddenly realized how much he cared for Sungmin, how much he loved him. He cries harder...

###

Sungmin has been trying to contact Heechul. He texted him more than forty times and called him for a hundred times. No replies, no call backs. Sungmin throws his phone on the floor. He sits on the sofa angrily. He notices he broke his phone, it was shattered on the floor. He regrets telling Heechul his story. He messes his hair up in great frustration. He stops, panting. He cries. As he finishes crying he looked at his watch...It's been two hours since Heechul was missing. He decided to visit Heechul's office.\

###

Sungmin arrives at K enterprises. He goes to the floor Heechul was supervising. He looks around. Heechul cannot be found. He decided to look for Heechul's assistant. An employee walked him to the front of the assistant's office. Sungmin thanks the employee. He knocks on the door. The door had a gold plate drilled in stating 'Supervisor's Assistant'. The door opens and Sungmin satres in shock.

###

"..."

"Sungmin...why are you here?" Leeteuk asked. They were sitiing miles away from each other.

"Heechul...he is missing...could you please call him?" Sungmin asked. His face showed no emotion but his voice did.

"Can I know your relationship with him?" Leeteuk asked. Leeteuk's palms were sweating.

"He's my-my boyfriend." Sungmin said. He kind of felt good, giving back the pain Leeteuk gave him but he was still greatly worried about Heechul.

"Oh...okay. I'll try to contact him now." Leeteuk said, hurt, deeply. He reached for his phone. Sungmin sat there...waiting to hear Heechul's voice.

"Hello?..Yes...Sir, the manager wants to meet you in your apartment...no...he specifically demanded your apartment...Yes..Okay. Bye." Leeteuk hang up the phone. He looked at Sungmin.

"Thank You." Sungmin said. He stood up.

"Sungmin." Leeteuk said, stopping Sungmin on his tracks."I hope were still friends." Leeteuk said and Sungmin continues to walk. Sungmin went out and close the door behind him. A single tear of relief and unsure regret came out his eye.

###

Heechul was waiting for his manager. He was waiting in the living room. He hears the door open. He stood up and his body halted to a stop. Sungmin closed the door behind him. His eyes full of relief. Heechul sat back on the sofa. Sungmin sits beside him but he stands up facing the glass walls, showing the view of Korea.

"Heechul..." Sungmin said. His voice warmed Heechul's inside.

"..." 

"Heechul, I'm sorry. I have felt that you were everything. It's just that...I don't know..You left. It wounded me so bad that I would've died." Sungmin explained, but it didn't make Heechul feel any better.

“Then Leeteuk catched you. You fell so deeply that I almost didn't exist...I know I was wrong. I know it's pathetic to cry about this...but… It hurts me so much, so much." Heechul countered, he cried. He was trying hard for Sungmin to not notice it.

"..." Sungmin couldn't say anything.

"Let's face it! You like Leeteuk. Much more than me. He's everything. I'm not. He didn't even kill your dad! Me? What-what am I?!...If you never give up on your feelings for him, this, this is going to keep hunting us. Leeteuk is a permanent scar! In you! I'm a wound that can heal..." Heechul kept crying he ran to their bedroom and closed the door behind him. He cries harder. "...eventually Sungmin...I'll be fully healed..."

Sungmin was left in the sofa crying. They didn't want to sleep to each other this night. Sungmin wanted everything to cool out first. He thought about Heechuls words: '...Leeteuk is a permanent scar!', '...I'm a wound that can heal...' He cried and cried and he eventually drifted off to dream land.

Author's Note:

So, how was it? XD just imagine Heechul crying like he was crying in SS2. Hope that helped :P Lemme now what you think, Teukmin or Heemin? Comment below! Criticism is something good. Sorry for any kind of mistakes!

P.S: Happy Valentines Day  <3 Mua~