Chapter 13

It's You

Heechul woke up. His eyes sore from crying. He checks the door. Leans his ear on it to check if Sungmin's there. He realizes the coast is clear and goes out of the room. He looks around and was startled by the sun. He goes to the kitchen to get some milk. There was a note on the refrigirator.

Heechul-ah, meet me at the park

at whatever time you want. I'll

be waiting.

-Sungmin

Heechul sighed and opened the refrigerator to get milk.

###

Sungmin sat on a bench in the park. It only hit him this morning. 'How did Heechul know about Leeteuk? I never told him.' He thought. He shaked his head, dismissing the thought. 'I need to clear things with him first.' Sungmin thought, determined to wait even twenty four hours just for Heechul.

 

3 hours later...

 

Sungmin bought a sandwich and gobbled it up. 

 

4 hours later...

 

It was starting to get dark. The clouds were showing up, dark clouds. 'Crap.' Sungmin thought. The rain came as fast as he blinked. 'Crap! Crap! Crap!' He thought, he didn't bring an umbrella. He only has a coat on. He was about to go get an umbrella in a nearby store when he thought of something. 'What if Heechul comes?...' He sat on the bench again. 'Better stay here.' He thought, covering himself with his coat.

"Sungmin?" Sungmin looked forward to see Leeteuk holding a vase of flowers. Sungmin glanced away when Leeteuk approached him. "Why are you sitting in the rain?" Leeteuk asked.

"None of your buisness." Sungmin replied, his teeth clattering because of the cold wind. 

"Sungmin, if you stay here you'll get sick." Leeteuk said in a very worried tone.

"What do you care?!" Sungmin said, looking at Leeteuk with a hurt look.

"Sungmin...you know I do care."

"..."

"Fine. If you stay here, I'll stay here, providing an umbrella." Leeteuk said and sat beside Sungmin. 

"..."

"Why are you here?"

"..."

"Heechul?"

"..."

"Sungmin!"

"Fine. Yes. Could you not stay here?!" Sungmin said, with a sudden outburst of anger.

"Oh...I'll just... Here." Leeteuk stood up and gave Sungmin the umbrella.

"..." 'I am not getting any help from you.' Sungmin thought.

"Sungmin, if you don't take this umbrella I'll drag you where you won't be cold. I mean drag." Leeteuk said, which startled Sungmin. Sungmin slowly took the umbrella.

"..."

"Okay. Goodluck with Heechul." Leeteuk said. He went straight to his car.

'Thanks...' Sungmin thought inside.

###

20 minutes earlier...

Heechul was in the park, he saw Sungmin but he sees a guy that goes approaches him. He came running here because of the rain. 'Never thought he would be waiting...'

10 minutes later...

'Leeteuk...' Heechul thought and crushed the umbrella he prepared for Sungmin. He had a hurt look in his face.

###

Sungmin finished eating his cookie when Heechul appeared.

"Heechul..."

"Nice umbrella..."

"Hee- you saw...Look he was forc-" Sungmin got cut off.

"I know...you idiot." Heechul said as he sat beside Sungmin with a little distance.

"...I'm sorry." Sungmin said.

"You could get sick...should've never done this." Heechul said, Sungmin felt a little happy when Heechul's voice emphasized worry.

"Anything for you..."

"Never your health Sungmin. Let's go."

"But..I wanted to talk things out. I-"

"I'll never forgive myself if you get sick." Heechul said. Sungmin swooned at what he said for a moment.

"Heechul..." Sungmin said as he hugged Heechul tightly. 

 

A car nearby...

 

'Sungmin...are you really happy with him?'

 

Author's Note:

Guy's :D Love ya! Sorry for the slow pace updating...T.T I miss writing. Anyways, Teukmin or Heemin? Opinions, criticism and suggestion are welcomed in the comments!