Chapter Four

Do You Remember?

 

 


Chapter Three:

 

Family.

"I'm General Lee Soo Man." he said, a fake smile plastered on his face. Now he doen't look to authoritive anymore. I mean look at his attire. He looked too grand for a general. And when I say too, I mean he is dressed in a robe fastened round his waist, and he have these long bands attached to the sleeves near his wrists. Some were fastened at the collar by a round buckle, and two bands of stuff forming a kind of necklace. And his coat is splashed by different shapes and sizes of gold, silver and pearls. I mean, talk about classy.

He looked familiar in a very funny way. But still sends down chills to my spine.

"As you can see Eun Hee-ssi," he started. He looked at me with those dark piercing eyes (though It kinda feels funny) and made me gulp that invisible saliva in between my throat.

 

"You are hereby called in this dimension to pursue a mission. A mission, in which, only you have the capacity to accomplish." he finished.

I looked at him puzzled.

 

Now, now, what he is saying is just bonkers. Now he isn't funny anymore.

"Are you insane? What the hell are you talking about?" I snorted.

His brows arched and his lips twitched in a downward motion. A disapproving look on his face.

 

"First, we should fix your choice of words, Eun Hee-ssi. We do not tolerate rubbish language in here." as he said those words, a man in another fancy suit came striding towards his left. What is with the fancy suit?


This guy in the fancy suit has a very pearly white skin. Too pearly for a man. Too white.

"Mr. Kim here is going to help you with that." he said, as this Mr. Kim bowed down to me and flashed a pearly smile. Oh! I know who he looks like! He looks like a cherub. With that little curls of his dark brown hair and that pearly white skin and pearly white smile. Yup. A cherub he is. I unknowingly flashed a smile as funny and non-sense thoughts flashed through my mind. Which caught the attention of this 'general' and eyed me weirdly.

What? Can't a girl smile?

He faked a cough, "Eun Hee-ssi, I do not like little chitchat so I would say this straight to the point. You have to finish this mission. You have to finish this in the name of your late Father King Yeon Seo and your late moth-"

Late Father?

"W-What do you mean late father? My father is still alive. And as a matter-of-fact, his name is Lee Yoon Bin not some King Yeon Seo that you're talking about."

Now, this is just pure non-sense. I can certify that this fancy-suit-wearing-man is just plain old crazy.

 

"Everything is not what you think it is, Eun Hee-ssi. Or should I say.. Princess Seo Eun." Silence enveloped the whole place and I can clearly hear my own breathing.

 

"Ha-Ha. You're acting funny Mister. But, I can assure you that that joke isn't going to sell. I am not a princess. Nor do I belong here. Now, here's the deal, If you could just take me home.."

"Nonsense, Eun Hee-ssi. This is your home." he pressed on.

 

 

"Ow-kay. I do not know you, I am not a princess nor do I care for my choice of words. You see, I just want to go home. If you guys can't take me, I can always find my way out." I said as I turned my back against him and stomped my way out. Almost.

Until another pair of arms held me and stopped me. Darn it. What is with these men?!

Fury enveloped my veins, my bloodstream and all the erythrocytes and leukocytes in my whole body.

"Okay Mister. Get your dirty hands off me or-"

I stopped half-way as I looked into the penetrator's face.

 

The fury that enveloped me was now gone and was replaced by cold. Old familiar cold.

 

I mean.. I-I.. It can't.. He's..

 

"Eun Hee-ssi. Let's not be stubborn shall we? Mr. Wu here, will be your guide and over-all protector along your way. Your mission and your life. He'll fill you up with details and all the necessary information that you need, he will teach them all to you. He's your protector."

 

I kept staring into this man's eyes, though I can also see a little bit of it due to his height.

It can't be. He can't be.

 

"I-I'm not a princess nor do I need a protector! And get your hands off of me!" I glared at him as he slowly let go of me and then I glared at this stupid general. How could they?How can they dictate me my life and what I have to do? I'm in flames.

I make MY own decisions.

 

"And where the hell is this place?! How did you managed to get me here? You're kidnappers aren't you?! I am SO going to call the po-"

 

 

 

And I blanked out.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

--Seriously Kris at the end. :))

 

 

An update! :)

Follow me on tumblr xoxo

-Lekriswifey  ~