Chapter Three

Do You Remember?

 


Chapter Three:

 

Welcome.

 

"W-Who are you?"

 

I looked at the intruder but his face was hidden behind the shadows. 

I grabbed hold of grandpa but to my surprise, he wasn't there.

 

I felt my spine shiver and I can sense that another trouble is evoking.

Grandpa disappeared and now I'm with this hiding stranger.

Who the hell is he and how dare he say that no one remembers me?

 

"Eun Hee." he said.

 

I stepped back. I am in a state of shock of what is actually happening to my life as of the moment.

How come that people whom I know doesn't know or remember me while this stranger knows my name.

 

"Eun Hee." he repeated.

He slowly stepped out of the shadows but my vision was getting blurry. I can't picture him perfectly but he has a brown-blond hair and is very..tall.

 

"You're finally here."


 

"Hey! Hey! Keep it quiet you two! You might wake her up!" a man wearing a white suit scolded. He had one hand on his waist while the other hand motioned for them to be careful to not wake the sleeping damsel in distress.

"But she's pretty!" the two whined. They had been the ones who were anticipating her arrival every since they could remember and the news that she was already here made them jump with pure joy.

 

The faint arguement made Eunhee stir in her slumber. The sudden movement from her made them stiffen.

She could her voices around her but she's just too stubborn to mind. She shifted again to the side as she pulled the blankets up.

Oddly, she felt as if she was watched. She fluttered her eyes open, trying to adjust to the light, and finally did she notice that she is welcomed by three pairs of eyes boring into her soul. Shocked, she screamed at the top of her lungs causing everybody in the palace to be shaken with alarm.

 

She grabbed hold of the nearest object that was within her reach as she threw them at the three. That fortunately were very well trained men or else they could have had broken noses and torn down skins. The crashing of some porcelain alarmed the people outside and without any thought, barged in the room which was a total mistake.


 

"Ouch! Watch it hyung! It still hurts." the young one pouted.

"That's what you get for barging into her room without notice. Serves you right." the elder one giggled as he placed the ice pack on the younger one's head. The younger one gave out a sigh.

 

"Hyung.. You know how long we've been waiting for her. We're just excited to meet our-" the younger was disrupted when Kris came. Kris, as always, held that emotionless mask upon his face. He just nonchalantly went to the counter and grabbed a piece of apple, but before heading back he said, "Duty calls." and slammed the door.

 

"Gosh. No need to be so cocky." the older said as he returned the ice pack to the fridge.

"Come one, ZiTao." he nudged him as he made his way out.

"Lay hyung! Wai- Ow! Wait for me!" the younger called out as he bumped his toes on the leg of the chair and scurried off to follow his hyung.

 

"What a clumsy Wushu master." Lay smiled.

"Hyung, how could you!" Tao whined.

 


 

"Let go of me!" I shreiked. What the hell?!

Who are these people?! I tried removing their hold off of me, but even with my maximum strength, they still wouldn't budge.

 

"It's okay. Let go of her." a guy facing back said. The men who were holding onto me finally let go, letting me feel my hands. 

 

Why does he sound so familiar?

 

"Finally." he said.

 

That voice..

 

"Welcome to EXO, Eun Hee." he said. 

I stay glued to my spot. Why does he seem so familiar..

 

"Who are you?" I asked.

A deep chuckle vibrated through the room. Power and authority can be felt at the sound of his voice..

 

"I'm.."

 


 

 

 

 

HELLO! It's been so long. TT TT Sorry for the lack of updates. Been too busy with school. :( I'll make it up to you guys! I promise. :)

~Lekriswifey