Chapter Zero

Do You Remember?

 

Chapter Zero:

 

Life as they say, comes with a thousand challenges. And it's upto us on how we would be able to overcome and face them.

 

 

She was sitting on her desk, writing down some notes while listening to some classical music. A bouquet of roses suddenly popped out of nowhere. Wondering, she looked up.

 

"Who are you? And what are these roses for?"

 

The guy smirked and leaned forward, making a small gap between their faces. "It's for you, Babe."

 

Unexpectedly, Eun Hee smirked..

 

..and slapped the guy.

 

"I'm sorry Mister.. what's your name? I don't like flowers especially roses. Oh, and your breath smells." she spat. The whole clas roared with laughter. And the guy grew red from embarrassment.

 

"I'll get you for this Lee Eun Hee." the guy threatened, his eyes called out murder. But, Eun Hee just rolled her eyes and proceeded doing her stuff like she usually does.

 

 

 

When her class had ended, she picked up her stuff and left the room. Totally ignoring the the death glare she's been recieving ever since she embarrassed the guy from earlier. Little did she know..

 

Little did she know.

 

 

 

Everyday, Eun Hee would secretly go somewehre else. But today, she decided to just skip it off and would go straight home.

 

While she was walking down the alley, she noticed a man with a bonet. At first she didn't mind, but as time passed by, she kept notice on how the man would stop whenever she did and how oddly suspicious the man looked. She became nervous and tried walking faster.

 

But the faster she walked, so did the man. This scared her and without second thought, she started running. A lot of things ran trough her mind like a fast-forwaded tape. Tears started rolling fo the first time in a long time. Regret washing over herself.

 

Without noticing she managed to go to a crowded street where a lot of people would see her. She sighed in relief as she managed to escape the possible danger.

 

 

 

She was perspiring, tired and scared, but still safe. She wiped the tears away and can't help but smile. She was very thankful to God for sparing her life. She told herself she'll come by the church and maybe.. maybe she will go to church regularly.

 

She decided to stay for a while, thinking that the man would grow impatient and would just leave her alone, wherever he is. Eun Hee walked alongside people for almost two hours, being very cautious and looking out. When she felt that it is already safe, she decided to finally go home.

 

She was standing at the side of the road in front of the pedestrian lane, still waiting for the traffic lights to halt. She had that little curve on her face and she kept humming this tone..

 

 

..when everything went wrong.

 

 

There was a commotion with the pedestrians and she got pushed by someone..

 

 

 

 

With the traffic lights still on the go, and with the drunk driver on the run..

 

 

She closed her eyes.

And waited for her death to approach her.

She thought she was saved and for the first time..

 

 

 

 

..she was wrong.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

She's finally here.

 

 

 


 

 

 

I edited Eun Hee's Characteristics a bit. :) Hope you don't mind. ^^

- Lekriswifey ~