Chapter 39

My Love

 

 

 

 

“WHAT?!MINNIE IS NNOT AT HOME?!”kyuhyun shouted loud as he can.

“N..nae.Eomma and appa is so worried.”Kibum said.

“Aigoo,Lee Sungmin.”

“Do you know where did she go?”Dongahe asked.

Kyuhyun shook his head.

“She’s angry with me.”

“Why?”

Kyuhyun told them what happened that morning.

“Cho Kyuhyun,If I were Minnie,I’ll leave you too.”Dongahe said.

“Hae,I’m sorry.Please forgive me.i Broke the promise.Minnie told me I cant meet wookie.But I broke it.”Kyuhyun kneeling in front of donghae and kibum.

“Kyuhyun,don’t do that.Get up.”Donghae pull him up.

“Don’t say sorry to me.Say it to Minnie.Now,we have to find her..Again..”

 

 

“Minnie,can you stop crying now?”Eunhyuk said to sungmin.

“Hyukkie,I hate kyu…Sob…..He Broke the promise…Sob..I hate him..Huarghhh!!”

“Minnie,stop crying like a kid.Listen to me.You love kyu and Kyu love you…”

“No!!He does not love me.If he love me,He did not broke the promise we have made.”

“Minnie!!!Listen first.Kyu really love you.You cant think bad thing about him.He..Love..you…You know?He really love you.He don’t want to  leave you.He told me everything about you to me.I know him Minnie.He is my brother.He will not do that.I trust him.Now stop crying.”

EUnhyuk wiped the tears on sungmin’s chubby cheek.

“Hyukkie,let go eat.I did not eat lunch.”

“Kajja.”

When they walked to eunhyuk’s car,Eunhyuk’s phone ringing.

“Yeobseyo,oppa.”She whispered.

“Hyukkie,can you speak louder?”

“No I cant.Oppa,Minnie with me.We want to go to eat.At the restaurant that I and you always go.”

“Arasso.thanks hyukkie.”He hang up.

“Who is it?”

“Huh?Eomma,she told me to buy some things.”

“Arasso.Lets go hyukkie.I’m starving.”She said and holded her stomach like a kid.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:truthfully I’m really hungry.I don’t eat since I came back from school.I wait for my sister to arrive at home and I’ll eat with her..Sorry its too short..just wwwwwait….Something will happen soon..