Chapter 24

My Love

 

 

Kyuhyun is sitting beside her sister in the living room of his house.They are watching the television."Hyukkie,can you switch the channel.it is boring."kyuhyun said to eunhyuk."Oppa,did you saw Hae oppa crying when i asked you to go home?"asked eunhyuk to her brother."No."he answered."i see.poor hae."She said.Kyuhyun's phone suddenlly ringing."Yeobseyo?Hae...Jinja?!When?Arasso.i'll go now."He hangs up."Hyukkie,i want to out.you stay at home.don't go anywhere.Bye."kyuhyun said to eunhyuk with a happy expression.He hugs his sister before go out from the house."What's wrong with him?is he crazy?"said Eunhyuk to herself.

 

Kyuhyun's POV
 

Ding dong..i rang hae's house bell.i saw a girl opened the door.it's Kibum."Is hae in?"i asked her."Yes.Come in."i go into the house."Oppa is in his room.second floor the last room."she said to me."gomawo."...knock knock...i knocked the door."Come in."hae said to me."hae,what else she said?"i asked himi after get in his room."she'll go home in 6 days.".."what?!Are you kidding hae?"asked me"no."answered hae."Aiigooo....i miss sungmin.i don't want to wait for a long time.Hae,i want to go home.thanks for your information."i said."you're welcome.drive safely."he said to me.

 

end of POV

 

sungmin is sitting on her bed.thinking about something."i want to go home now.i don't want to stay here.if i were at home,i can hanging out with Hyukkie.have a date with Kyu at a park.i want to go home!!"She scream."Shh.Don't said like that Miss."said a maid who is standing in front of the door."I heard you talking alone.so i came in to accompany you.if there is something you want to say,just say it to me."said the maid and sit on her bed."I just want to go home quicklly.it's boring here.if i were at home i can do manything.".."Miss Sungmin.."sungmin cut her word."Don't call me Miis. i don't like it."said sungmin."arasso.Sungmin,don't think about it it's late already.go to sleep.you have work to do tomorrow."arasso.,eomma.heheh."She said and laughing like a kid.the maid just smile to her.Sungmin lying on the madi lap and close her eyes."Good night,Sweetie."She kiss sungmin's forehead."Good Night."

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i just came home from school.i'm not change my uniform yet.hehehe.nevermind..Please Comment...