Chapter 27

My Love

 

 

"Yeobseyo,Oppa.where are you?"said hyukkie."On the way home.Why?"Said Kyuhyun,"Nothing.can you please go to the flower shop.Can you buy the flowers for me?".."Aigoo,hyukkie.Arasso.i'll buy rose for you.are you at sungmin's house?".."Yes.Oppa,kibum called me.Bye bye."she hang up."What she wants?"asked donghae."She said she want flower.".."I see.let's go then."so they go to the flower shop to buy the flowers.eunhyuk told kyuhyun to buy the flower is not for her.but she want kyuhyun give the flower to sungmin.Sungmin did not know about this plan.Kibum and eunhyuk plan it secretly.

Knock knock knock

 

"Unnie,Come in.Go hide in your room.They'll arrive soon."Said Kibum to her sister."Arasso.Wow.you  made the house like we're having a big party.".."hehehe.Thanks."

 

While they're chatting,eunhyuk heard sound of car engine."Oppa had arrived.go hide."sungmin quickly go hiding.DIng Dong Ding DOng."Is there someone home?"said Kyuhyun from the outside.They go in the house.The house was really dark."SUPRISE!!!"Eunhyuk and KIbum said."Suprise?"Kyuhyun and donghae said while facing each other."Oppa,we have a suprise for you.Tada!!"Kibum said while pointing at the sofa.Sungmin is jumping behind the sofa.Kyuhyun and donghae were shock when they saw sungmin."Minnie,i miss you so much."Said donghae while hugging her sister."I miss you to my fishy.Hehehe."Donghae let her go.SUngmin go to kyuhyun and hug him."My darling are you crying."Said sungmin while wiping the tears on kyuhyun face."ANiya.i'm sweating just now."YOu dont have to lie.I miss you."said sungmin."I miss you to"kyuhyun said and hug sungmin tightly."Kyu,i...cant..breath..."kyuhyun let go of her."Sorry.I just miss to hug you.Please don't go away from me."..."Of course."said sungmin."You to are so sweet.Hae,why are you not like him.You should be romantic as him.".."hahahah,hyukkie.maybe i'll do something romantic for you.But now,i have no idea.".."Oppa,the flower."Eunhyuk whisper to kyuhyun."What?".."The flower that i told you to buy is for sungmin.Go and give her."."ARasso."kyuhyun go outside the house and take the flower inside his car and go back inside." Sungmin,i want to say something.They'll be the witness.".."okay kyu.what is it?"sungmin said."I know we were to you for this but.."kyuhyun show the flower to sungmin and said..."Sungmin,will you marry me?I love you so much."

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Please comment.......