Chapter 26

My Love

 

 

"I'll go home tomorrow.so fast.i told kibum to make a suprise party for oppa and Kyuhyun.I cant wait for it."sungmin said."where did eomma put my bag?"sungmin go out from her room and go to down stairs."Where is my handbag?"She asked to her future mother in law."In the closet honey."Mrs.Cho said to her."Thanks.what time i can go home?".."Whenever you want.".."okay.i want to make a suprise party for oppa and kyuhyun.Do you want to go?".."Maybe.If i don't have any meeting,i'll come."
 


"Hyukkie tell kibum i'll come home in the morning.Maybe 10:30 am."sungmin said to her bestfriend."Roger boss.heheheheh."Eunhyuk said and laughed."Don't called me like that.you kknow i don't like it."she said."Arasso."
 


"Oppa,here your movie ticket.the duration is 1 hours.Haeppa?are you listening?"kibum said."What?".."here your ticket.kyu'll get his ticket from hyukkie."she said to her brother."Oh..Okay.I want to sleep now.Good night.".."Oppa,are you okay?".."I'm okay bummie.Don't worry.i'm just sleepy.Go to your room now,or i'll get mad.".."Arasso,oppa."
 


NEXT MORNING~~~
 
"Kyu,hurry up.we'll late for the movie."donghae said to kyuhyun."I'm done let's go.".."Oppa,after the movie end can you go to kibum house.i'm gonna be there.so you can take me home with you.".."okay.let's go hae."..
 


"Kibum,mision 1 completed."eunhyuk said."Good.Now,let's go to mission 2."..they go to the supermarket and buy things for their suprise party."What we have to buy?"asked kibum."Just buy what important like food,drink and things for decoration.i'll asked my maid to help us.".."good idea,unnie."said kibum.
they bought all things and go home."Kibum,hurry.we have many jobs to do."."It's heavy.i cant walk faster..."..."put it there.okay let's start."..they start to clean the house,cook the dishes for the party and many.
 
 
"Yeoseyo,hyukkie i'm on the way to home.Is it prepared?Good."said sungmin who is calling eunhyuk."Please hurry,driver.".."Arasso."