Chapter 14: Jaejoong found out

3 Butlers and a Missing Princess

This will be a short chapter but i will upload another one on the same day once i get some sleep :)

.

.

.

.

Jaejoong spotted the same mole as i have on a picture where i dressed up as a girl. He furrowed his eyebrows, he's still can't believe what he just saw. Yoochun and I have told him that she's my cousin, but he thought 'How can a cousin have the same name, extremely similar face, and even the same mole?'
He wanted to make sure of it once more. He took out his cellphone and tried to look for my picture that he took. He walked towards his bed as he skimmed through the pictures on his cellphone. However, he never took a single picture of me. He sighed in disappoinment as he threw his body on his bed.
'What if that girl is really Hyosun..?'



The people who attended Jaebum's party are all still sleeping, but some of them have been moving around their body; they are too lazy to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the clock on the table, it was already 12pm. I lazily sat up while closing my eyes for a few more seconds before i stretched my arms on the air. Onew who was sleeping next to me also wakes up, he accidentally slapped my cheek with his hand when he stretched, and I fall back on the floor. He glanced at me and didn't bother to say sorry or help me up. Junsu, on the other hand, has been awake for a while but he got a slight headache; his brother's fine though. Without wasting anymore time, i stood up and went to my room to go and take a shower.

I felt totally fresh and awake after i take a shower. I went back into my room while drying my hair with the towel and checked my phone whether there's anyone who texted me or miscalled me; unfortunately there was none. I checked on my other cellphone, and there is! A message from a number that i don't recognised. I sat on my bed as i opened the message and read it.
'Why didn't you give me a call?'
I gasped when i read it. I had a feeling that it's Kimbum number. I quickly took my cellphone and typed the number in and pressed the dial button to check whether his name appeared, and it did! I pressed the red button to end the call once i saw his name. I can't believe what had just happened. I rolled on my bed and texted him back.
'Who is this?' I pretended i didn't know him.
Once i've pressed the send button, I covered my face with my blanket. I screamed and squealed as loud as i can to express my excitement.


Not long, a reply came. I uncovered my face from the blanket and read the message.
'Kimbum. Does that name ring you a bell? It took me a lot of courage and effort to write my number on your hand. ;( '

'Ohh! I remember now. Sorry... What's up?'

'Are you free tomorrow? Mind grabbing a coffee with me? I need to talk to you about Hyosun.'

I curled up my eyebrow when i read that, 'Hyosun? What about him?'

'It's hard to talk abt it by texting or phone call. So can we just meet up tomorrow? It's important.'
I felt insecure when he told me that, and i'm really curious as to what he wanted to ask me. So i replied to him that i can meet up with him. We both agreed to meet up tomorrow at the same mall at 1pm.


 

Meanwhile at the hotel, the red team are already prepared to go back to the school. The kids are busy packing up while Jaejoong just sat on the bed, stil thinking about me. It's been bothering him since last night. He's been trying to make sense of the situation. Yes, he's been an idiot this whole time. But he thought that the resemblance is too ridiculous to be true. 
"Ya." Yunho called him. "What are we gonna get for Junsu?"

"Anything.." Jaejoong said while he's still deep in his thoughts. Yunho then grabbed a bag and put the shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom into the bag. He walked outside to the other kids to ask for more.

Jaejoong sighed as he stood up. He carried his bag on his shoulder as he walked towards the bus with Changmin. On his way to the lobby, he passed the malls. An employee of the store offered him a sample of a new perfume. "Please try the new perfume range of Prada. Your girlfriend might like it."  

Jaejoong just took it. When he smelled it, he stopped walking, and suddenly walked to the employee.
"I'll buy this." Jaejoong said.




"Hyosun, let's go get Junsu." Kimbum said as he knocked on my door. I grabbed my other phone and put in under my blanket while i put mine inside my pocket. I hanged the towel on the bar in the bathroom before i went out of my room. Kimbum and I went to Junsu's room to pick him up. Junsu felt a lot better now after drinking up some water and ate a bread. The three of us went to the school lobby to welcome the red team back to the dorm.
"Kimbum, so what are you gonna do about her?" Onew asked as he nudged Kimbum's arm.

"Her?" I repeated. I wanted to know what they were talking about.

"Your cousin. Kimbum had a crush on her." Onew giggled. "He even wrote down his number on her hand!"
Kimbum playfully strangled Onew with his arm to stop him. My face felt slightly warm when i heard that. Yet i felt that someone next to me is staring at me. When i looked to the side, i saw Yoochun folding his arm while giving me the 'I sense something..' look. I quickly looked away from him.

"So what are you gonna do about her? Ask her out??" Mir teased.

"Shut up you two." Kimbum said.

"Careful Hyosun, he has his eyes on your beloved cousin!!" Mir said.

Yoochun then put his arm around my hips and pull me closer to him, "Be careful.. I know you like him. But please be careful."

I pushed myself away from him, "W-Who said i like him?"
Then i motioned my hand to tell Yoochun to bend down a little. When he did so, i put my lips close to his ear. "He already asked me out, but he said he wanted to ask me something important about me."

Yoochun moved away and looked at me, "You? As a girl or boy?"

"Boy.." I said. "So i have no choice but to meet him tomorrow. I want to know what he wanted to ask me."

"I see..." Yoochun nodded. "Then i will follow you and try to keep watch on you two."
 



Just then, three buses drove into the school gate and it stopped right at the school's entrance. One by one, the students came out of the buses and greeted their friends. Jaejoong was the first one to came out of the second bus. He walked towards me as usual. I thought that he would came out of the bus smiling and bragged about his trip. But he caressed my cheek with his right hand and he moved his face closer to mine. He focused on my eye, and yes he saw the same mole. He rubbed it with his finger to ensure it for the very last time. When he finally confirmed the mystery, his eyes opened wide and his mouth was slightly opened. He was rather astonished by the discovery.

"What are you doing?" I said as i put down his hand. Strangely, he didn't resist. I can pull his hand down easily. He looked at me with a face as if i've done something wrong and disappoint him.

Junsu suddenly interrupted, "Hyung, my gift??"
Jaejoong jumped a little when Junsu patted his shoulder. 

"Oh, it's here." Jaejoong handed Junsu a bag that he has been holding the whole time. Junsu happily took it and opened the bag to check on its content. Everyone, including me, gathered around Junsu to see what he got. Junsu put his hand into the bag and took out something from it.

"Eh?" Junsu reacted when he saw a hotel branded shampoo on his hand. Onew then grabbed it from him and looked at it. Junsu can't believe what he just saw, so he took out more stuff and it was all the stuff from the hotel. From shampoo to conditioner, sewing kit, shower cap, and toothpicks.

"Hyung!!" He whined. He was about to complain to Jaejoong but Jaejoong is nowhere to be seen. I guess he must've gone to our room by now.

 

At that time, Jaejoong just entered his room. Once he closed the door, he bent down while putting his hands on his head in shame. 'OH MY GOD! What have i done to her these whole time???'
He recalled all the things he has done to you so far like pinning you down, trying to take off your clothes, and the bathroom incident. He felt so bad yet ashamed by it.
'But why does she entered this school as a guy...?' He thought. 'and why didn't she tell me about it when i am her best friend?'
He shamelessly proclaimed that he is my best friend.


Just when he is deep in his shame, i opened the door. I didn't know that he was behind the door, so i was kinda startled him and pushed him.
"Oops, sorry." I apologized when i saw him. He didn't say anything. He got up and started to unpack things.

"Any gifts for me?" I said as i peeked into his bag. But he still didn't give me a response. "Ya..!" I poked his arms a few times, trying to get his attention. Instead of a reply, he slapped my hand away abruptly and glared at me. He never acted this way towards. I really thought that i've done something horrible to him. He really frightened me for a second. I went out of the room without words. Any small mistake may lead me to trouble with him.

.

.

.

.


THANKS FOR READING :)