3 Butlers and a Missing Princess

Description

[updated daily] Hating the idea of her father to get her married with an unknown guy, Hyosun decided to escape. Leaving behind her status, her profile, her family, and her throne to the company's chair. During her escape, her butler-to-be Junsu came to help. He promised to kept her undercover and let her live with his family. She was convinced by his reason for not liking the idea of working as a butler. Being a powerful company his father is, his father will all he can to search for her. Thus, Hyosun decided to enter a boys and girls dorm school, disguising herself as a boy. What she wasn't aware of is that most of her father's employees, acquintances, and her butler-to-be are attending that school. Three of them that she has the most suspicious on were Yoochun, Jaejoong, and Kimbum. and what she didn't know is that one of them is the man she should be marrying.

*the reason why i highlighted that part because it's kind of a spoiler in a way.. hehe

This story will mainly tells her life and adventure in the dorm. ;)

 

CHARACTERS:

- Han Hyosun [ YOU ]

   Yup. same name as my story before because i couldn't be bothered thinking up of another name..

- Kim Junsu

- Kim Jaejoong

- KimBum

- Park Yoochun

 

PROLOGUE

 

Run..

Run..!

Run!

Run run run run!!

I kept on looking at my sorroundings, desperately trying to find a place to run and hide. Running is my life line now.

I know that i am not being chased by loan sharks or some kind of assassin or killer. But, if i were to get caught by these guys, i had to go back to my dad and married a stranger for his own benefits.

I've had enough with all the oh-so-high-class s!

I just wanted to live a normal life. Get a job, find love, and marry the guy that i love; not some random stranger!

 

The snow kept on pouring down, it was almost like a blizzard. I wonder why do i have to run away at this weather.. =_=

I should've picked another day, but no. There's no holding back.

"Hyosun! Miss Hyosun!!" The guard shouted. They were still running behind me, there were 50 of them. As much as i am the MVP of athletic team, this situation tired me even faster. The heavy snow slowen my steps, it was cold, and i was out of breath because of the strong wind.
 How i wish the moon would disappear for 5 seconds to let me find a hiding place..


"This way!" A hand appeared from the bushes. It grabbed my hand tight and pulled me into the bushes. "Keep quiet."

I looked up to see his face glowing under the moon, i gasped realising that it is my butler. "Junsu!"

"Ssshhh!!!" He put his finger close to his lips while covering my mouth with his other hand. Then i heard massive footsteps passing by us. Judging from the situation, i knew that it's the guards.

As the footsteps faded completely, Junsu let go of me.
 "It's fine now. Let's go." He grabbed my hand again, trying to drag me off somewhere.

"L-let me go! I don't wanna go back!!" I struggled, thinking that he would bring me back to my dad.

"Miss, miss.. Miss! Listen to me.." He tried to calm me down but i kept on struggling. "HYOSUN!"

I stopped. That was the first time he addressed me by my first name without any 'miss', 'princess', or any honorifics.

"I am not taking you back to your home." He said.

"Then where are you going to take me to?"

"For the past 2 years i've trained to be your butler there, i knew that you've always hated living there. So i helped you. You could come over to my house to stay for a few days if you want."

"Why would i trust you? You are my butler. You served under my father."

He smirked and laughed hearing that, "Butler? Do you think i actually wanted to be one? I'd rather go pick up garbages. I hated the idea of serving someone." He said, looking pissed.
"It took me two years to convince my parents to let me resign being a butler. and now that they agreed, i would never let my hard work gone to waste."

"Have you resigned..?" You asked.

"Nope. Soon. Tomorrow i guess?" He sighed. "Now, i'm giving you a chance to run away from there. Do you want or do you not want? It's all your choice."

Maybe because of my selfish ambition and thoughts, i didn't think straight of the possibilities and consequences that are bound to happen. I just followed my emotion, "Yeah. I want to run away."

That night, Junsu and I went to his house and told his parents about how i felt. His parents hesitated at first, thinking up of the risk. But then again, i followed my emotion and selfishness. I told them that i will stay in the same dorm school as Junsu, as a BOY...

 

and of course, they've promised to keep this a secret and be my 'unofficial' guardians.

.

.

Foreword

Hello, back with another story.

I got the idea of writing about butler is because the manga and drama i have been watching these days are about BUTLERS and GENDER BENDER.

Not to mention, JaeChunSu's Lotte's pictures really matched the theme.. (if only 5 of them were there..)

So tadaa~~ i made a story about a girl disguising as a guy and three butlers!

I will soon make a better simpler poster with Kimbum in it once i got my real computer fixed. (i'm using my friends')

 

Hope you guys will enjoy this one!

 

ah and critique please!

and and and and and

comments too ;(

 

thankies!