Confession.

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL
 

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter08*

 

Junhyung's POV:

   'my heart capturer..' What does she mean by that? I can't sleep last night thinking about that. I can't even concentrate earlier..

 

Flashback#1:
Me: Good Morning mom. What's for breakfast?
Mom: Where's Ilhoon?

Me: *thinking deeply*
Mom: Yah! Yong Junhyung!
Me: Wh-what?? Get you a spoon?? Wait.. *stands*
Mom: Huh? I'm asking where's your brother! Tsk, Tsk..
What's with you son? You're like that since last night..

Me: Nothing mom, sorry..
Mom: It's ok~

 

Flashback#2:
Teacher: Mr. Yong! Hey! Mr. Yong!
Me: A-ah! Why?
Teacher: Are you listening?!
Me: Y-yeah?
Teacher: Aishh! Stop daydreaming! This is
the 
first time I saw you like that!!

Me: Sorry, sir..

 

Flashback#3:
Mr. Kang: Get it Jun?
Me: Huh? What?

Mr. Kang: What, what? So I'm talking here
and you're not listening?!

Me: Sorry, sir..
Mr. Kang: *sigh* It's ok, it's ok.. I don't want to
happen it again.. *leaves*

 

  I have tons of questions right now inside my head like, why did she said that? Am I assuming too much to think that it's for me? Why do I feel comfortable around her? Why did I hugged back when she accidentaly hugged me? We're not even close before... I just feel that.. I need to be the one to approach her.. and.... Why do I need answers to my questions?? I'm really confu--

   "Yah! Jun! Did you hear me?" Jihyun shakes my shoulder. I look at her. "No?" I said. She sighed. What did she say? "Aigoo, I said... I think Jiyeon like you....." she smiled like a crazy dog. Ah? "Huh?!! Whaatt!?" I unconciously yelled. "You want me repeat it?!" she yelled back. Good thing we're the only ones here in the GCOffice. "No! I mean, really?" I asked. Ah! Jeongsincharyeo Junhyung-ah! "Yep..why?........(o.o)?? Don't tell me..." she look at me with large eyes. "NO! I just want to kn-- I mean-- Urgh. No, ok." I gave up. What's happening to you, Jun? "Ok, ok. So defensive..." she grinned. Aish, this girl! What did she said? Jiyeon likes me? Really? ...........I mean, so what? It's not like I have feelings........ right? Tss. Something's not right.

 

 

Jihyun's POV:

   My very first pov! Thank ya author! So!! Let's get to buisness baby! Are you wondering of how did I came up with that conclusion all of a sudden? Well, here's a Flashback this morning before we go to school.

 

 

Flashback:
Me: Jiyeon-ah! Can I borrow yout laptop?
Jiyeon:
 Huh? Where's yours?
Me: Jessica borrowed it.
Jiyeon: And now, you're borrowing mine?
Me: Ye-- Aishh! Just give it to me!
Jiyeon: Chh.. There in my bed..
Me: *goes to Jiyeon's room, gets the laptop*
Jiyeon: Unni. Don't look at my photos.
Me: Yeah, whatever! I don't care about your pictures.. *goes inside my room*
--AFTER 4HOURS--
Me: Ah! Done doing my homework! *remembers something* hmm.. let's see what's inside
her albums. *opens the album* Ohhh!!! *covers my mouth* Omo!! What these?!!!
Photos of Junhyung!?! Aish! 
Babo Jihyun! Ofcoarse it's Junhyung! It's his face!!
*grin* hehehehe! *goes at Jiyeon's room, with a grin*

Jiyeon: What?
Me: You like Junhyung *large grin*
Jiyeon: Whatt?!!!
Me: What?? *grinning, while wiggling my eyebrows*
Jiyeon: No!!
Me: Really????? *teasing look*
Jiyeon: Ahhhhh!! You!!
Me: Me?? Hehehehehehehe!!
Jiyeon: Chhhh!!!!! Unni!! Don't ever tell anyone!!!!! EVER!!
Me: Ok. *leaves Jiyeon's room, with a large grin*

 

   That's what happened! Don't tell Jiyeon that I've already told Junhyung what I knew, ok?! I'll be a dead meat If you tell.. I actually like Junyung.... FOR JIYEON! Hahahahaha \(^0^)/ But that's reminds me...... Yookwon told me that she likes Ji..

 

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   \(^0^)/ That's our reaction right now! I just finished telling Suzy and Jieun what happened yesterday and they're so absolutely so happy for me! "You know girls? I wonder, why did he hugged back when I hugged him?" I said... I'm really wondering about that.. "Maybe.... MAYBE! He likes you?" Jieun said. "Ridiculous.." I whispered. "Well, we don't about that for sure but.. girl! We gotta thank that dog!!" Suzy exclaimed! "Hahaha! I know.. oh and one more thing.." I said.... This is my fault for letting unni borrow my laptop >.< "What's that?" they asked. "Unni...... she already knew my secret." I said. I bet they had a mental breakdown.. their face: (⊙﹏⊙) (⊙﹏⊙"Goodluck on your secret." Jieun said. "Uh-oh." I said.

   After school.. we're at outside the school right now..  "You guys wanna go to our house? My mom texted me, she's making baked mac and she bought my beloved cheesecake~~" I excitedly said. "Jinjja? Is there any occasion?" Suzy asked. "Nothing.. she just wanted to cook." I answered. "Ok, we'll go! It's our favorite!" Jieun said as she jumped with Suzy. "But, we'll wait for unni first."

   "C'mon girls~" someone put it's arm on top of my shoulders so I look at who is it. "Yookwon oppa~ Unni! Oppa~" I saw unni and Junhyung oppa with him. "You're going too, oppa?" Suzy asked Kwon oppa. "Why? Don't you want me to come?" Oppa asked her. "Ofcoarse~" Suzy grinned at him. "Whatt?!" Kwon oppa scold jokingly. "Not! Ofcoarse not oppa! hihihi.." Suzy laughed with Jieun. Yookwon oppa's arms are still on my shoulders. I look at Junhyung oppa, he smiled at me and.....frown at oppa's arm? After eating!! ALOT! Hehe~ Yookwon oppa... "Can we talk privately, Ji?"

 

 

Junhyung's POV:

   "I... I like you, Ji." I heard Yookwon said. Jiyeon just kept quiet. I'm behind the door. They're outside the house.. What's this? "C-can you be my girlfriend?" Yookwon asked and by the tone og his voice, I can see that he's serious. "O..oppa~ you're such a joker!" Jiyeon awkwardly laughed. Oh Jiyeon, how I wish he's just joking.. "I'm not forcing you to say yes.. but Ji~ I really like you. I'm not a hurry or something so you can freely think about this. But, even I'll do whatever I can just to get your yes.. I just don't want anyone near you like......... Jun."

   Because I can't bare anything that he'll say... I stop listening and just go to the back of their house. The outside kitchen.. "Jun? Are you... jealous? What's happening to you?? You don't like her, right?! Aishh, I'm going crazy!" I whispered to myself with guilt. What am I gonna do with myself?! Why am I eve jea-- "Follow your heart, Jun." I look at the girl who said that. Ahjumma... "You don't know what you're feeling right now?" she sat beside me. I can't nothing but nod.. "Exactly." I nodded. "Well, basically. Jealousy. You don't know why you're jealous? Hm. That's maybe, you like my daughter and you happen to witnessed Yookwon's confession. You feel that whenever you feel like, you just want her to notice you. You just wanna make her yours. She's noticing the efforts of others. She'll do smething for others.. but she don't do it with you."

   "You're being greedy of her. But you won't feel that just because... you'll feel that because you something.. you have feelings for someone. You will not be jealous because of just nothing, right?" ahjumma said.. I nodded. "So I'll say.. confessed to her too.  I nkow you have something for Jiyeon. Because, who knows... she might have interest on you too and she's just waiting for you but.. since Yookwon is already there for her, she'll stop waiting for you specially when Yookwon is providing evreything she needs from you, then they will become a couple and you'll regret because you didn't tell her early.. or to make the long story short, go get yer girl!" Ahjumma leave me with an encouraging smile.

   Hours passed and I'm still thinking about what ahjumma said.. she's right. I think I have feelings for Jiyeon.. that's growing deeper whenever I'm with her or even when she strikes me a smile. "Hey, Jun! I'm gonna tell you something~" Yookwon looked excited. He said earlier that he doens't want me near Ji, right? Aish. "What.." I said with not interested voice. "Are you ok, Jun?" he asked. I nodded. "Ofcourse, not." I whispered. "So, here's the thing... I'm courting Ji~!" he said with sparkling eyes. "Ji? Ji...hyun?" I try to change it. "No babo! JIyeon!" he said. Wow, I'm happy for you......not.

 

 

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   It's been a month since oppa started courting me. I was seriously taken aback that time. I saw the seriousness and sincerity on Kwon oppa's eyes so I gave him a chance.. maybe he'll remove my interest from Junhyung oppa because I guess he don't like me. "I'm going to Jeju tomorrow to visit my grandma.. wanna come?" I asked Suzy and Jieun. "Not sure, I'll ask mom first." Jieun said. "Yea, me too." Suzy agreed. "That's ok." I smiled. "How about Kwon oppa?" Suzy asked. "Hmm. I told him not to go, it's ok. He has packed schedules.." I answered. "How 'bout Jun oppa?" Jieun asked. "Molla, since the day that oppa confessed to me, he's not talking to me or even texting me.." I said with a quite sad tone. That's ok, Jiyeon. You got Kwon opp, right? "Oh.. so how long are you going to stay on Jeju again?"  Jieun asked. "5days. Unni's going to Busan for grandpa." I said and they nodded.

   I felt my phone vibrated so I look at who texted me. It's mom. "-Baby, I already texted him. He said he'll come with you. Don't worry, your dad trust him too. And he also have the tickets, your flight will be 1:45 in the morning so come home immedietly tonight to pack your things, ara?-" I read her text. What? Who's that 'him'?

 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 ---

Now.. wondering....wondering.....poor Junhyung~

 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*