DAY1: Jihyun-Jiyeon

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL
 

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter56*

 

Jihyun's POV:

   "Ya! You're sleeping on a day like this?" I scold at Yookwon who's currently sleeping on the bed while hugging a pillow. Psh, like a kid. "I'm tired~" he said then turned the other side. I rolled eyes then get something to eat on the small kitchen inside. "I'm going to the beach, k? I'll be back~" I sang after I dressed myself then head outside with a happy face. "Waah~ this vacation will be great~" I talked to myself while waiting for the elevator to come down.

   "Eonni~" I heard Jieun's voice coming from my side. I'm at a cafe right now beside the beach. I sat beside her. "Yes? Why are you alone?" I asked then ordered myself a cup of coffee. "I punch oppa to sleep." she grinned. I laughed, hahaha, she's always stronger than Wooyoung. That's a fact. She may look fragile but no. Absolutely no! Hahaha. "Aigoo, poor Wooyoung. What did he do this time?" I asked. She pouted before answering. She's still cute as ever though~ "Hmm. Too many to count eonni~ where's Kwon oppa?" she asked. "He's sleeping. He said he's tired." I said then she nodded. "Going back and forth to Japan...that's tiring." she take a sip on her coffee. "Course. That's why I let him sleep first. We'll take time tomorrow~" I smiled.

   "Well, eonni. I'm going back to your bestfriend up there. Bye~" Jieun waved bye at me. I nodded. After I finished my drink while surfing the net, I stepped out of the cafe and take a sit on the bench near the beach. Yookwon sure is tired. He's a busy college student. And his father is already training him to be the heir of their company... Sometimes, I want to get mad at him because he doesn't have enough time for me. But then when I see him, all of those go away. I just want to hug him cuz everything he does shows that he's tired. And whenever he has extra time, he'll spend it with me even if he had to sleep it out. That's why I love him so much... It's quite hard at first when I followed him on Japan when he decided to stop courting Ji.

   Ofcourse it's kinda awkward. He's hurt because of my sister then I'm there to tell him that I love him. I helped him get over Ji. I didn't directly told him that I love him, I just show it to him then BAM. It turns out that he also liked me back then but he doesn't take any chance to confess because he said that our friendship is better than any relationship we could ever had. We tried to be commited to each other and our relationship turned into a bestfriend-lovers like relationship. We're never awakward. We became the inspiration of each other. We support each other. We love each other. Not just as friends but as lovers as well. Love is really great when it's bestfriends turned lovers. Trust me :)

   "Jihyuni~" I heard his voice. I stopped being blanked for a while then I saw him sat beside me then he hug me. "I'm done sleeping~" he smiled then kissed my cheeks. See? He's sweet. "I love you~" I pouted. He smiled wider. How I love his smile.. "I love you too, ok? Sorry for not coming with you earlier." he said. I brushed my hand on his hair, "Are you tired Kwon? You can rest again if you want.." I smiled. He frowned then circled his arms on my shoulder then we both lean on the bench. "I've rest enough Jihyuni. Why do I feel like you're getting rid of me?" he leaned his head on my shoulder. I giggled at his cute voice. "Babo. I'm not getting rid of my bestfriend dude! I'm taking care of my boyfriend~" I said. He smiled brightly at me and stood up then offer his hand to me. "Well, well, it's time for me to take care of my bestgirlfriend. Mind watching the sunset with me?" he kneeled infront of me. I gladly take his hand. "I'd be honored." I kiss his lips as a reply.

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   I'm too lazy... too lazy to get up from bed. Well, this is our 2nd day already! We ended up not going to the beach after all yesterday cuz me and oppa accidentaly slept! And I'm waken up with the smell FOOD. "Oppa~ you're cooking?" I asked while trying to walk to the kitchen without even doing my morning routine first. I saw him at the kitchen.. sitting. "I'm eating." he said then take a spoonful of rice on his mouth. "Wooyoung gave this to me. And that leaves you with  what Jieun bought. Look, their delicious." he said then continue eating. My expression changed. I thought the scenario would be...

"Oppa~ you're cooking?"

"Yes babe, a morning breakfast for you.."

"Omo.. that's why I love my boyfriend so much!"

"I know, now. Give me a kiss and I'll cook you more~"

"Sure!"

   Well, that's far from what I expected, right (-__-)? "Babe? You look like a mess. Why don't you brush your teeth and hair first. Then give me a kiss~" he smiled like a dog. I glared at him. So, he will not kiss me if I don't brush my teeth?!! (+____+)! What if I lost my toothbrush then I will always forget to brush my hair everyday?! Will he still love me!? (=_______=)++ I leave the mini kitchen with a big frown on my face. Chh. Seriously not the best boyfriend ever! Telling me to fix myself first because I'm a mess?!

   "Chh--" I felt arms circled my waist then a sniff out of nowhere. I glared back to see my 'oh-so-duh-boyfriend-_-' He sniff my hair and neck continiously. I look at him with 'what-the-hell-are-you-doing' look since I don't want him to smell my messed up breath! Sarcastic on it's way. "Don't give me that look." he gave me a peck on the cheeks then stand infront of me. I raised an eyebrow. He giggled abit. "I'm just kidding!" he said then cupped my face. I kept my mouth close. Our face is only an inch apart. He smiled sweetly then gave me one of his sweetest kiss. "I can kiss you everytime I want. Whether you brush your teeth or not, k? That's how much I love you." he said, still cupping my face. I covered my mouth, "That's just a peck oppa." I said. He smirked then remove my hand from my mouth. Uh-oh. I know that smirk... "Well, I know exactly what you meant by that." he teased and was about to attack my poor lips when I stopped him halfway.

   I covered my mouth again. "No." I firmly said. He removed my hand. "Don't play dumb babe. I know you want it.. come on, let's do it." I took a step back as he step forward.. "Not now babe.." I warned. He send me a smirked as I reached the wall. Shoot. "Chh." I hissed. He put his arms on my waist pulling me closer.. "Come on." before I could ever answer, I was already following the lead of his lips.... we continue kissing until I pulled back to grab some oxygen. We shared a passionate kiss in the morning, without me brush my teeth. Gosh (=/////=) "Do you stil want to brush your teeth, babe?" he teased while wiping the side of his lips. "Fcourse. Chh." I rolled eyes. "I think I need to brush mine too~" he leave with a grin. (+_______+)?!! What does he mean by that?!!

 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 ---

Update! Jihyun and Jiyeon side! Sorry late update! But believe it or not, I'm hella busy every entire week cuz of school. I know you will experience this too, please understand. I can't update often :)

READ +
share a lovely COMMENT! That will turn my mode up^^ +
SUBSCRIBE! Don't unsubscribe... it makes me sad :(
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*