Basketball.

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL
 

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter05*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   I'm at my room with Suzy and Jieun. I'm done doing homework, I'm just watching them.... copying mine (-.-) I get my laptop then open my facebook. "Ooh~ (.^^)_|" I look at the photo. "Huh?" they look at me.

?(.==)(.--)?          (,^^)_| 
"Hey, what's that?" Suzy asked.
?(.==)(.--)?
          ?(^^,)_|
(,==)(,--)(.^^)_|

"Wait, it looks familiar.." Jieun said.
(.==)(.--)_| (''.)
!(.++)(.**)!_| (~~,)?

"Come here.." they said.
!(.++)(.**)!(.oo)?!?_|

   "It's our living room!!" I said. "When did he posted that?!" Suzy asked. "3 mniutes ago.." I said. "They're here?!" Jieun yelled. Chh. I peeked my head outside. "Yea.." I said then close my door. Unni's friends are here, with him. Yea. (^//^) He posted a photo 3 minutes ago with Unni, Yookwon, Nichkhun, Wooyoung oppa. The background is our living room. "What are they doing here?" Suzy asked. Me and Jieun just shrugs head. "I'll continue copying this." Suzy said then they continue copying. "I'll just get some snacks. I'll be back." I said. "You sure?" Suzy asked. "Sure? of what?" I asked. "Nothing, make sure you comeback. Don't too stunned by Jun oppa~" Suzy teased. "Chh.. yea, I'll try. Haha." I laughed then go to the ktichen.

   I drink water from the fridg-- "What?" I asked unni. "What?" she looked at me. "What?!" I got irritated. Duh~ Chh. "What do you want unni?" I asked. "Get us some snacks there.." she leave. "Chh. I'm not a maid?" I whispered. Chh,I get the juice... Is this enough? I grab a coke in can then some biscuits. I put them on  tray then go to the living room. "Oh, you know Junhyung's wife?" Nichkhun oppa said. --Chh, wife? WIFE?! (0.0)?!!!!! "Uu-h no.. And the juice is not enough so I bring coke.. wait, wife?" I questioned. WHAT WIFE?!!! (>___<)!!!? "Ahh... Coke, Junhyung's wife is Coke." Nickhun oppa answered then gets the juice and glasses. Junhyung get's the coke, his wife. I thought.... hoooh. "Thanks." he said. I nodded. I turned around to get some snacks for the girls then to my room... Waah, (^////////^)

 

   Friday, P.E day. "We'll do basketball today. Girls will be paired up with a 3-1 boys students. Then Guys will be 3-1 girls partners. Guy's choice. Follow you line here.." our p.e teacher said. Chh. The hell I care (~.~)!! Waah!! I got 44/50 in biology today! I hate it!! Argh! That's my lowest score so far!! I hate you 44!!! I look around and it seems like I'm the only one without partner. Chh. Good. I'm not in the mood! "I was about to pick her as my partner but.... her face is telling me to back off." I heard the guy said while looking at me. "Yea, she got 44 in biology for the first time. Haha--" I glared at the girl then they leave. How did she know that?!! (>_<)~!!!

   "Ok, does everyone paired up already?" the coach asked then he looked at me.  I glared at him. "Ya-h, Jiyeon. You look scary.." he walk away. (>,<)! I hate you 44!! "How many are the girls?" coach asked Jieun. "23 sir." she said "How about the guys?" he asked. "22 sir." The guys said. "I know your balanced... looks like Jiyeon ain't got a partner~" coach teased. I glared at him once again then he leave. "Wait sir, the other one is just in the toilet. I'm gonna get him first so that creepy beautiful girl will have a partner.." a guy said the ran off. Creepy??! (>.<)?!! Well, he said I'm beautiful. I'm gonna let it slide... "Just wait for that.." coach said.

   After a while.. "He's here. " the guy said then go to his place. "Ok, go to Jiyeon. She's your partner." coach said. Chh. I don't care! I don't care about the hella world!! 44!! Wahh!! T^T "All the boys know how to play basketball, right?" coach asked. "Yes, sir!" boys said. "Teach your partner. Now, face them. I'll be back later.. START!" coach leave. I notice the boy and girl from earlier.. they walk infront of me again. I'm still looking down. I'll wait 'til my partner frozed up. Haha! 44.... T^T "They suited each other." the girl said then the boy nodded and they leave because I glared at them. Chh. I turned around to walk away-- omo.

 

 

Junhyung's POV:

   "Ok, go to Jiyeon. She's your partner." coach said. Jiyeon? I go to her then peek at her face.. Oh, Jihyun's little sister. "All the boys know how to play basketball, right?" coach asked. "Yes, sir!" boys said. Exept me. "Teach your partner. Now, face them. I'll be back later.. START!" coach leave.  A guy and girl came up infront of us. Jiyeon is still looking down. "They suited each other." the girl said then the boy nodded and they leave. Jiyeon finally turned around-- "Omo. (**,)" she walked back three steps from me. What? I'm not eating people.

   I saw.. Jieun? Her friend? Yea. She whipered something to Jiyeon then she came back to me again. "Wae?" I asked. She just shakes her head. (.~~)('.') I think we're awkward? I get 2 balls from the side then give her the other one. "I'm gonna teach you  dribbling, first." I said. She nodded. "JUst bouce this ball with one hand.." I dribble the ball and she did the same. "Just one hand?" she continue. I nodded. I watched her.. "Good.." I said. "Th-thanks.." she awkwardly smiled. "Next is passing. There's 4 ways of passing. First is chest pass. You will pass the ball in the same level of your chest. Catch this, ok?" she nodded so I passed her ball. She catched the ball nicely and she pass it back to me. "Great." I praised. She's cool.

   "This is the first time I heard you talk long..." she said. "I don't speak much when it's non-sense. But I talk to my friends more.." I said then smiled. "Ahh, that's why you're always in the star section.." she smiled back. (.^^)=o          =(^^.)

 

 

 

 

 ---

I find this chapter cute. It's base on a true scene actually~ haha. Someone's self experience~ How I wish it's me! Hahah~

 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*