What's with him?!

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter44*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   The night came and that pretender's always on my mind. What the?! Ofcourse I still care about Junhyung oppa, but I just can't help to feel betrayed. Before I know it, I'm crying again. The feeling that you're ditched by your love. The only one you love. I don't know what to feel anymore except for crying. Only tears can express it.

   I was shocked when my unnie opened my door. I turned around quickly then wipe my tears. "Ji-- have you been crying?!!" she scold. Oh God, I'm glad my mom's not here. I look away carefully but unnie grabbed my chin then let me face her. "What's the problem Ji? The last time I saw you cry was Yookwon leaving for Japan." she said. She sat down on my bed and grad my seat with her. I open my mouth to start the explaination but more tears came. I saw pity on my unnie's eyes then she hugged me tightly. "It's ok Ji, tell me.." she softly tucked my hair behind my ear.

   "It was Junhyung oppa, unni~" my voice cracked on the last word. "What happened? What happened?" her voice panicked. "He doesn't love me anymore.. I heard him told his school friends that he wants that girl more than me. That girl, his bestfriend since *sniff* first year college. He doesn't even tell me about that girl.... I just saw oppa hugging her while they're *sniff* laughing..." I successfully finished my sentence but tears continue flowing while recalling what happened for the past two days.

   It hurts to think this way... that when you're in school, you'll positively think that your boyfriend loves you back but the reality is he's getting sick of you and worse, he wants you out of his life. Like that. I don't even find him explaining these things to me but instead, he told me about those ed up possibilities! I hate that time! His face when he's telling me that! His face showed that he's hopeless about our relationship. That he really doesn't want us together again. I hate that moment. I hate it.

   "W-what? He said that?" my unnie can't believe it. Neither me! But, he want that. He chose her more than me. They say that if you truly love that person, let go. I think I'll do that but that doesn't mean that I quit loving him. "What has gotten into that jerks mind!!" unnie stormed out of my room because of frustration. Instead of thinking things... I'll just go to sleep.

 

   That night passed. And I don't have any sleep. As soon as I close my eyes..... it's them I saw and when I open my eyes, tears come automatically. ARGGHHH!! I don't know what to do with my life anymore!!!!!!!! 

   "Park Jiyeon!" and there. The cause of my problems showed up. Worst, he called my name and he's glaring at me. What could've been any worst than this?

 

 

Junhyung's POV:

   I found Jiyeon and she was about to enter her classroom when I shouted her name. She look at me with gloomy eyes and they suddenly became teary. "What did you do to Yeonsoo yesterday?!" I scold at her. But she seems clueless. Yeonsoo came running to me yesterday while crying. She told me that Jiyeon did something to her. That Jiyeon hurt and slapped her. I don't believe at first but she keeps crying and there she got me.

   "I didn't do anything." she answered. "You hurt her! How could you do that?! She has nothing to do with us!" I said. "There's no more us anymore. And I didn't hurt her!" she scold back. "She came to apologize to you but you hurt and slap her!" I felt her classmates looking at us. Including that guy he's with yesterday. "What?! What slap! She apologized to me but you didn't know what ELSE she said to me!" she defensed. "What is it?" I smirked. She started crying.

   "What has gotten into you oppa! That girl influenced you so much that easily?!! Huh?! You believe her now more than me?!! What did she do to you Junhyung? You love..... her... that much?" my gritted teeth loosen when I heard her voice cracked. She scold at me while her eyes are full of tears coming down her cheeks. What am I doing? Why am I hurting my girl? Or is she still mine? YONG JUNGHYUNG! GET YOUR MIND STRAIGHT!!!!!

 
 

 

 

 

 

 ---

정신차려 준형 오빠~

 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*