Okasaaaan~

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter50*

 

Jiyeon's pov

   Been 3 days since mom arrived....with Hanna. T.T "Oh? What's with that face, Ji?" Yookwon oppa asked when he entered the main door. He just arrived yesterday. (.TT)?   (--,)? "Oppa~~" I cried. "Wae? Did Junhyung do something stupid?" he asked then sat beside me in the couch. Unni's still showering. I nodded. (T_T) (--,)?! "Wha--"   "Junhyung take Hanna on the mall. Just the two of them. Hanna doesn't wanna take Jiyeon along.." unni said while drying her hair with the electric fan. She's wearing a skirt and a long-sleeved top. "Huh? Hanna? The little girl, right?" oppa asked. (Y____Y)!    (,--)? (^^.) "Yes. The LITTLE GIRL. Ji's jealous." I heard unni's chuckle followed by oppa. Argh! Hate these two! They're seriously meant to be! THEY SUITED EACH OTHER.Chh!

   "Why, Ji?" oppa asked with mocking tone. I glared at him makin' them shut up. Ahh! Hanna! Straight from school, I go directly here to baby sit that cutie then she'll request for MY boyfriend. And because she's so cute, I can't say no. When oppa arrived, Hanna don't take her eyes off him and if she would, she'll just mehrong me! Argh! Oppa just laughs at me! He's pissing me off. "We'll go now, Ji. Wait for Hanna and YOUR boyfriend!" unni ran before I could even throw her my slippers! I decided to call oppa.

"Oppa? When are you gonna bring back Hanna?"
"Ah? She's playing inside a bounce house. I think she'll be tired after this.. I'll take her home right away."
"It sounds like you're talking to your girl while saying that you'll take another girl home first."
"Hahaha, babe.. you're still jealous? Hahaha!"
"Chh, your laugh insults me. Just come back immedietly."
"Gotcha. I love you!"
"Yea."

   I hang up. I go to my room then take a good shower to calm myself down. Aigoo. I can't be this serious, right? Am I really jealous?! Maybe? Not just because oppa's with her but mostly, Hanna doesn't like me! She likes oppa more than me! My daughter doesn't love me! That's the real reason! After I take shower, I wore comfortable clothes then go to the kitchen. I suddenly saw oppa carrying my daughter to mom's room. "What happened?" I asked while he's walking towards me. He gave me a smile. "Told you she'll get tired. There, she's asleep. Now.." he striked me a y glare--y? seriously Jiyeon?! What are you thinking?!! (*//////*)

   I took a gulp from the glass of water I'm holding at while looking at him. Stop your thoughts Ji! I saw him smirked at me then like with a swift move, he's carrying me like a bride now with a smirk. "Oppa, put me down!" I demand. He ignored me then walk to my room then locked it. I look at him with why-look. He frowned then started kissing my neck.

   Oh gosh, what good did I do to deserve th-- stop that Ji! A small moan escaped my mouth and I felt his lips curved into a smirk. "Wrong move." he whispered with husky voice then throw me on my bed gently. He go on top of me then stare at my eyes.. what now, Junhyung? I don't want to do that yet! Chh. He tucked hairs on my face on the back of my ear then planted a soft sweet kiss on my ear. That shivers through my spine! "What?" I blurted. "You didn't say I love you too earlier on the phone." he said with a small pout while he's still on top of me. I smiled then s my hands on the back of his neck then peck him on his cheeks. Haha. "Is this all about that?" I slightly giggled. He nodded then kissed the top of my nose. "I love you too babe." I whispered.

   He smiled at me contently then lay beside me and hug me. "I'm tired babe. Hanna's worse than you. She drag me all over the mall, every corner, with those tiny feet of hers.." oppa complained. Haha~ I don't know if I'll pity him or I'll laugh. "Aigoo, oppa's tired! Come here, hug mee!" I wrapped him in my arms then kiss his forehead. "Can I sleep, babe?" he asked. "Course, come on. Let's sleep!--"   "--otouchaan~ T^T" we heard Hanna's voice outside my door. "That's Hanna, open it, babe." oppa said. I stood up then opened the door to see a crying Hanna while hugging her bear.

   "Okaasaaaannn~~!!" she cried in my arms as I carry her. She hugged my neck then continue crying.. "Nande? What's wrong, baby?" I asked then lock the door again and sat at my bed. Oppa's just looking at us while laying in my bed. "Obachan's asleep! I woke up without anyone on my sidee~~ TT^TT" she cried more. Aigoo, mom's probably tired. I slid my palms on her hair to comfort her. "Don't cry, baby.. Okaachan's here...." I kissed her forehead. After a while, she toned down her cries then she saw oppa. There she is again~ It's my turn to cry T^T

   "Otouchaaan, are you sleeping??" she asked but I'm still glad she's still hugging me. Stay in my arms, baby~ "Hmm, was about to. Wanna sleep together??" oppa asked. Hanna's face lit up then quickly lay beside oppa with a bright smile. My turn to crrrryyyy~ TT^TT "Let's sleep, baby~" oppa hugged Hanna then  glance at me. It felt like, he's teasing me +______+ "Chotto!-- Okaasaaan~ Here~" Hanna pulled me beside her and then I hugged her too. "Waah~ Nemui desu~" Hanna closed her eyes with a smile. (,^^)(-◡-)(^^.)  --> jiyeon, hanna, junhyung

 
 

 

 

 

 

 ---

Baby Hanna~ credits to the real owner of the japanese kid photo I used^^

 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*