CHAPTER 4: MISHAPS BEFORE THE BIG DEBUT *incomplete

KPOP Madness (Apply open for extra characters only)

okay so i just wanted to post what  have up for now because i felt bad. the reason why i haven't been updating was because i flew down to South Korean (like i do every summer) to visit my grandma...but left my laptop, along with the sotry at home... but thanks to my lovley boyfirend and friends who surprised me with his early visit i now have my laptop (and have become antisocal until i finsih this chapter XD)...so i will post the rest when i finish

 

  It had been a week since the group had gotten their new looks and are now anxiously awaiting their debut. The big showcase was only three days away and all was hectic at the dorm, considering only two of the six members were there.  Mika and SooBin we’re currently trying to memorize the new lyrics they had been given last minute thanks to their forgetful manager; whilst the rest of the rest of the group had been sent to other various locations. It wasn’t that they didn’t get along, but more of the fact that they had clashing personalities. They were both so similar in context yet different when it all came down to it; because of this the dorm was left in an awkward kind of silence... neither one of the girls knowing what to say. Both of the girls had memorized they’re parts and were looking anywhere for something to do.

  Deciding the silence was too much to handle Mika decided she would ask her band mate about why she was wearing makeup if they weren’t going anywhere. Just as she was about to form the words, SooBin looking at her expectantly; they heard a frantic at the door. SooBin stood up to get the door thinking someone had forgotten their key, while Mika simply followed to satisfy her curiosity. Upon seeing the orangey brown mess of hair through the peep hole SooBin had already started scolding Toua under her breath.

  Subsequently when she opened the door with and simply turned around not noticing the fact that it was not the male of her group but two. Mika who was still turned to the door was now baring a shocked expression as she saw none other than kwon jiyong and lee joon, now wishing she cared as much about her appearance as her older companion.

  “...um I take it this is the wrong room” voiced joon embarrassed that he had been banging the door like a maniac. “What are you talki-” SooBin who finally turned around noticing the two awkwardly placed stars at the door. She spared a glance at Mika who also looked utterly confused with the situation at hand. “Um... I think so what room are you looking for” whispered SooBin her voice slightly faltering near the end. “We were looking for the room where they’re filming a special episode of oh my school... but I don’t think all that matters right now” winked jiyong his eyes never leaving Mika, a faint blush painting her cheeks. “I’m pretty sure it does...I’m sorry for disturbing you though” glared joon at his fellow idol while giving a kind smile to SooBin, Joon smiled as well. “It’s alright... and I remember our manager talking about it. If you go up one more floor it should be the first one on the right” smiled SooBin.

  “Really, Thanks...” “SooBin” “thank you SooBin” the two seemed to be lost in the moment until Mika seemed to regain her hyperactive attitude “...And I’m Mika, But you can call me Mi” she laughed, causing the other to smile. “Well Mi you can call me Ji...well let’s go joon don’t wanna be anymore late than we already are” laughed an equally hyper Jiyong already headed towards the elevator, Joon flashed one more smile before following his companion.

  SooBin closed the door and smiled to Mika, the girls had found their conversation topic.