CHAPTER THREE: MEETING THE STYLISTS AND MAKING NEW FRIENDS

KPOP Madness (Apply open for extra characters only)

            To make up for the lack of updates i worked extra hard to complete this lengthy chapter (so feel the love) i neglected my hubby and my poor baby girl (they went for a walk..they needed some daddy daughter time) anyways i hope you liked it..hey atleat some guys were met right :D and i promise to not put my laptop on the floor for my little ninja to destroy one again...so continuing i hope you still enjoy this and please comment (or chat me up on my wall :D ) i like to hear about/from my lovely Noona's and Dongseang's

Sarang handago Dino Oppa~

         The first night in the dorm was easily passed as everyone seemed content with their sleeping partner. The only problem lied in the fact that some of the members slept a little too well, and were now fighting to stay asleep. At this time each of the members were trying different methods to wake up the others.

In Hana and Mi’s room chaos was about to unfold as the older was currently jumping on the younger’s bed in an attempt to get her to rise up from her coma like sleep. “HanaKi wake up!! The sun is here to greet you” sang Mika her auburn hair bouncing with her. Finally the younger started to show movement as she grabbed her sponge bob pillow and aimed at her hyperactive roommate. “It’s 5 in the morning... how are you so...so awake” groaned Hanaki her black hair covering a good part of her face.  Mika just laughed and ran to the bathroom to get ready, satisfied with her success at waking up her lazy donsaeng. Hana just let out a big sigh as she slowly got up and followed her unnie to the bathroom, not forgetting her SpongeBob slippers.

However life wasn’t as easy in the other rooms, currently Nana was currently trying to stop a tired Toua from hurting himself as he wandered clumsily around the room trying to get ready. Nana being his roommate was currently trying to help him this proving difficult as every time he tried to dress or un-dress (not completely) she would hide her eyes and her hands that were supporting him would disappear causing him to once again great the floor with a thud.

Toua sighed for probably the hundredth time that morning as he ran a hand through his orange tinted brown hair as he laid on the ground, his tanned stomach on display.  He was debating just laying there watching the little princess freak out or getting up to get ready. Choosing the latter option he stood up slowly and messed the young girl’s dark chocolate locks as he made his way to his personal bathroom, clothes in hand. Nana just sighed at least she was able to get him out of bed, fixing her hair she picked up her clothes and headed to the girls bathroom in her hello kitty nightgown.

In the last room, SooBin was in the process of shaking HyunJin trying to wake her up with no avail. “Jin wake up, come on I still have to get ready” complained SooBin to her lazy unnie “Then go I’ll wake up by myself later” mumbled Jin. “Unnie please don’t make me go get Mi and Aki” SooBin whined out the frustration finally getting to her. “I can take them” Hyunjin scoffed at her dongsaeng’s feeble attempt at a threat. “Well what if I go wake up manager hyung” sang the younger cockily knowing that she may have lost the battle but she had just one the war. “I’m coming” groaned Hyunjin not wanting to deal with their perky manager so early in the morning.

Finally everyone was showered and ready to heads out for practice. They got there without any hindrance from their manager which some found odd while others just ignored it, all but Toua. After spending a guy’s night out with him once knows that he’s not the kind of man to stay inactive for long. Shaking off the thought Toua noticed that they had reached a different building then the one they usually went to. He turned to ask one of s to see if he missed something while off in his own world, but it seemed everyone one was too absorbed in their own thing to be bothered. Oh well might as well get used to it he thought sparingly as he followed the others inside.

The first to reach the door and explore their new setting were the every curious Mi and Aki duo who were all but a little disappointed to find that their manager’s super fantastic surprise was nothing but a beauty salon. Deflated at the lack of anything super exciting the duo went to sit on the leather couch in front of the rustic looking desk to continue their battle to the death with the various games on their phones.

The others were a little more interested in their surroundings then the others. SooBin was ecstatic remembering what their manager said about makeovers to them when they were first scouted. Her eyes were practically a glow with joy as she dragged pour little Nana around to the remaining spots on the couch to flip through beauty magazines. Nana was get more absorbed into the idea of changing  her appearance as her unnie flipped hastily through the ripped pages of the various magazines. Hyunjin and Toua however were both keeping a look out for their manager as they knew he was bound to pop out at any second, the both of them shared they idea of getting a makeover to be too much of a hassle as they would rather be asleep then waiting for the light pink haired pabo of a manager they had.

Soon enough they heard his girly laugh echo through the building followed with the deep chuckle of his significant other. Figuring that since the two of them were here together meant that their manager wouldn’t be coming to fetch them anytime soon, taking matters into her own hands Hyunjin gathered everyone up and herded them toward the direction of the now barely audible laugh. Once in sight Hyunjin noticed that it wasn’t just the two of them as she thought as she noticed 6 others also laughing at a girl with short bright coloured hair whose cheeks were almost as pink as Nana’s hello kitty purse.

                 “Oh good you guys made it” cheered their manager excitedly jumping up and down. The members just nodded minus HanaKi who seemed lost in her own world as she stared at the other men besides her manager and his ‘special’ friend. “Right now come here my lovelies, this here is Hwang Chiyako” he said grabbing the shoulder’s of the short girl who seemed to be embarrassed earlier “And this sweetheart with the cold face is Aura, and they are your new stylists” he said gesturing to the stylish women with her long hair tied back.

            The members all had their star smiles on has they greeted the two group “Hello were Supernova”, they then continued to each individually introduce themselves. After all the introductions were made the members found out that the other males in the room were the rest of 2PM minus WooYoung leaving a slightly disappointed Aki as she didn’t get to meet her bias.  

The two idol groups seemed to hit it off, there was some flirting here and there that seemed to be unrequited for the members 2PM, along with hoards of questions from the other males towards Toua about what it was like. He just sighed as he tried his best to stay composed and sat in Aura’s chair hoping her serious gaze would scare of the immature hormonal boys.

                      

haha i've so done this before (too me buddies and thai oppa tee hee :3)