CHAPTER 2: A NEW DORM FOLLOWED BY SOME NEW NEIGHBOURS

KPOP Madness (Apply open for extra characters only)

Okay so i first of all i apologize for the shortness of this chapter, it's just that moving in is hard (but i'm done now :D... sorta). i also got my new baby girl Mei today (cutest shar pei ever) along with her peeing all over my history report D: (good thing i know how to save)... anyways i hope to have more to this chapter up soon(today or tommorow)..i won't put it in a new chapter thing instead i'll just update this one... so anyways cutting my ramblings short today as me and thai oppa(best on the spot nickname for my bf) are taking are daughter to her first park visit (yay for puppy parks) enjoy this piece of my love (story time)

 

Upon arriving at the dorm, the members were all a mix of emotions. Some were thrilled to be moving to a bigger apartment where it was only two to a room instead of three, while others were anticipating their return in to slumber. However, it seemed that most were a little perturbed* by their manager and his boyfriend who he ‘accidently’ ran into at the apartment lobby, fumbling with the keys to open the door to the door.  “I don’t think that’s that right one khunnie”   said the manger using his aegyo, Nickhun just laughed at the nickname he was given.

 

“Just give me the keys” stated Hyunjin irritated from the few precious seconds of sleep she was missing. After she had received the keys and opened the door in a matter of seconds she walked straight into the apartment, the others slowly following.

 

SooBin immediately went to check the mirror to make sure hair wasn’t all over the place after the hectic car ride. Hanaki and Mika had already set off to claim a room while Toua had already fallen asleep on the couch, Leaving Nana and Hyunjin with the loving couple.

 

“I think you guys can take it from here, let’s go back to your place Yoyo” smiled an all too eager Nickhun. Hyunjin just rolled her eyes as Nana only tilted her head in confusion.

 

“What is it that they can’t do here?” questioned Nana with her curious eyes glistening towards Hyunjin. “Well...” struggling for the answer Hyunjin looked around for anything to distract the little princess.

 

“They went to go colour in a very special coloring book” sang Mika as she and Aki made their way out after claiming their room. “Hopefully they’ll stay in the safety of the lines” chuckled Hanaki earning an approving nod from Mi.

 

“But...” started the maknae only to be interrupted by SooBin’s frantic yelling “Time for bed... Mi and Aki you guys already have your room so go change and wash up. As for Toua you’ll room with Hyunjin, so that leaves me and princess here”. Everyone only nodded their heads except for Nana.

 

“I don’t think we should separate umma and appa though” spoke Nana innocently, leaving a confused SooBin. “Mi and Aki Noona said that SooBin Noona is like the umma while Hyunjin Noona is like the appa” continued the innocent third party. Too tired to deal with all this Toua simply just grabbed his bag along with Nana’s and went into a random room, leaving a stunned SooBin behind. Taking his lead Hyunjin just it up and carried her stuff along with SooBin’s in to the last remaining room. Not wanting to start an argument SooBin just bid Nana good night and left for her new room.

 

Here's my new baby girl Mei (picture taken by Thai Oppa after i gave her a puppy bath)