CHAPTER 1: ONE MONTH AWAY

KPOP Madness (Apply open for extra characters only)

   OKAY! so i know this is quite short but i just wanted to get something out there before i get too be busy with moving out :D. i will be moving in with my BoyFriend in 4 days into our new appartement :D so excited. My mom is all sad and my dad is just telling my BF to take care of my son and stuff and then in 13  days i get a new puppy but i have no idea what to name her D: so help with that would be nice....anyway i'm just rambleing now probably cause i should be doing math right now XP bleh math makes my head tv sad....so without further ado here is what i have so far...also i started it when everyone in the group has already met and stuff just to make things a little easier XD enjoy and please comment and stuff....

 

    “Okay, your debut is only one month away so I think we’ve done enough for today” whispered their trainer Choi MinJee while taking a sip from her water bottle. The group had been training for 7 hours that day and most of them were pretty tired from the constant dancing and vocal exercises that MinJee had dished out. Taking the lake of orders being thrown at them the members took the chance to relax in their own way.

 

     Hyunjin and SooBin were going over the rap of their debut song adjusting things here and there. Nana, Mika and Hanaki were talking about who should go where in the new dorm they’d be getting tonight, Mika was draped over Hanaki seeing as the princess was the only one out of the three not lying down. As for Toua he was asleep with his head on SooBin’s lap (she was worried he wouldn’t wake up if he stayed on the floor) even though he’d rather just sleep in the corner, but he had to admit it was comfy.

 

    “Hello my lovelies” rang the voice of their manager Hyo as he barged into the training room. He only received murmured hellos as his response as everyone was too preoccupied with what they were doing. “Well then I guess you don’t want to know about where you’ll be living for the next while” he said offended that no one was listening. MinJee just laughed at him “I think there too excited to listen” she told him patting his back in reassurance.

 

    Just then Mika looked up and yelled looking at the trainer and manger having a moment, “Manager Hyo when did you get here” amazement ringing through her voice at his sudden appearance.

 

    “Yoyo” cheered Hanaki as she ran up to hug the equally hyper manager. “Aki, I knew somebody loved me” he shouted in delight.  Everyone one just sighed at the display all but Mika who was left behind by Hanaki. “So that’s how it is” she said pretending to be hurt by her dongsaeng. “It’s okay I’m still here Mi” Smiled the little Maknae Nana.  “Aigoo, look at my little dongsaeng” admired Mika as she pinched Nana’s cheek.

 

    “Yah, make sure you don’t hurt her” worried SooBin, the girls just laughed. “So what are you doing here manager” started Hyunjin but as interrupted by Toua “he’s probably just wasting time”. “Be nice” scolded Hanaki and SooBin as Aki made her way back to Mika and Nana.

 

    “Well I got to go have fun guys” smiled MinJee “Off to see Jaejoong-oppa” smirked Hyo. “At least I get to see my man” she stuck her tongue out at Hyo as she exited the room.  “Words hurt you know” he yelled after her but it only fell on the ears of the group. 

 

    “It’s okay I’m here for you” laughed Toua causing the girls to laugh picturing it. “You’re lucky you’re cute... Anyways back to business, your guys’ new apartment is ready and it’s just across from mine” clapped their over enthusiastic manager. “So does that mean we have to deal with you all the time now” smirked Hyunjin “just because were the same age doesn’t mean you can talk to me like that ” pouted Hyo. “Let’s just go so we can settle down and maybe take a nap” asked Toua followed by a nodding SooBin.