Coincidence

I Love You Again

"Sungyeol, let's go grab lunch before we introduce more of the school to you! I'm so hungry." Lee Howon, a.k.a Hoya said. The group of boys just entered the cafeteria.

Sungyeol is a transfer student and had just been transferred over to Hongdae University. He had already made two new friends in school, Nam Woohyun and Hoya. They were introducing him to the school.

After the boys had bought their food, they looked for an empty table and sat down.

"So Sungyeol, tell us more about yourself.." Woohyun said.

"Well, I have a younger brother, and I live with my family." Sungyeol replied.

"Aww, not that, what about your love life? Have you had any girlfriends?" Hoya exclaimed, with a grin on his face.

Sungyeol struggled as he tried to keep his memories of his last relationship away. He didn't want to tell them about it, he couldn't take it.

"Erm yes I had a girlfriend, but I will prefer not to tell you about our relationship." Sungyeol muttered.

"Oh come on! We won't tell anyone, we promise. Please tell us.." Woohyun said, pouting. Sungyeol shook his head.

"Oh, why not tell me more about the both of you?" Sungyeol tried to change the subject. Seeing that Sungyeol really did not want to talk about that subject, they introduced themselves.

"I'm Lee Howon, call me Hoya~ I love to dance and I live with my family. I am currently dating Kim Namjoo, she's hot." Hoya briefly introduced himself. Sungyeol squirmed at what Hoya said about Namjoo.

"Yo, I'm Nam Woohyun, I live with my parents. I can sing well and I love to sing. I am dating Chorong, and I love her alot. I would really like to know you better. I wish the three of us can be best friends." Woohyun said. Sungyeol nodded.

"We will be bestfriends, forever." Sungyeol assured.

After the introduction of the school ended. Sungyeol walked home alone as he was walking in the opposite direction of Hoya and Woohyun. The conversation during lunch reminded him of his past relationship with Yookyung. He still loved her, but their break up was too painful for Sungyeol to even remember. He remembered her milky white skin, her chubby cheeks which he used to pinch, her voice which he had longed to hear. He had lost contact with Yookyung, and he didn't know how she was doing now.

~yookyung~

Chorong, Namjoo and Yookyung were doing their homework in Yookyung's bedroom. Namjoo and Chorong were concentrating on their math. On the other hand, Yookyung was thinking of the boy she saw in school, on the way out of the cafeteria. Was it really Sungyeol? It couldn't be him right? What if it really was him? What should I do? Should I tell the other two? Yookyung thought to herself.

"Namjoo, Yookyung, do you know how to answer question 3? I don't quite understand it." Chorong asked. Namjoo shook her head, and the both of them tilted their head towards Yookyung, who was deep in her thoughts.

"Yookyung! Yookyung! Ya, what are you thinking about? You didn't respond when we called you so many times?!" Chorong and Namjoo shouted. Yookyung just shook her head.

Chorong and Namjoo left after completing their homework.

"Didn't you think that Yookyung was very weird just now? She was in her own world throughout the time we were at her house. What could she be thinking of?" Namjoo told Chorong. Chorong told her what she had saw in the cafeteria earlier at lunch. Namjoo gasped.

"Woah. Jinjja? Did you tell Yookyung? I think we better keep it from her for the time being." Namjoo suggested. Chorong nodded, "Definitely.."