Separate lives

I Love You Again

"Yookyung-ah, have you finished the report for science?" Chorong asked Yookyung. The two were on their way to school. They had been best friends ever since they were 8, and they were neightbours too. They had another bestie, Kim Namjoo, whom they had known since they were 8 too.

"Aniyo. I've been staying up late trying to complete it, I'm so tired.." Yookyung replied.

Chorong, Namjoo and Yookyung are studying in Hongdae University. It was their first year.

~flash of the past~

"Yookyung-ah, please, it's a misunderstanding. I can explain it, please don't leave me," Sungyeol pleaded. Someone had taken a picture of Sungyeol hugging a girl and Yookyung was furious about it.

"There's no need to explain! How dare you cheat on me?! I'm leaving you, and I'm sure about that." Yookyung shouted.

They had been dating for the past one year. Sungyeol never wanted to leave Yookyung, neither did Yookyung want to leave Sungyeol. After the break up, Yookyung knew that she had made the wrong choice, but it was too late. Each went on their own seperate lives after. Sungyeol left the high school right after they broke up, he was too upset to even look at Yookyung for another time. They lost contact ever since.~

~Now~

The lessons were over for the day and the three girls headed to the cafeteria for lunch. They were queueing for their food when Chorong saw somebody familiar. "sungyeol? What is he doing here? Yookyung would be really mad to see him here...I'm going to keep this a secret for now" Chorong thought.

"Yummy!!!! Wow! I didn't know the cafeteria served such nice food!" Namjoo exclaimed.

"I heard that a new cook was hired," Yookyung said.

"Really?! That would be great!" Chorong and Namjoo exclaimed.

"That means good food for our tummies~" Chorong added.

After their lunch, the decided to walk to Yookyung's home to do their homework. As they walked out of the cafeteria, a group of boys shoved past them. Yookyung turned to try and look at the rude boys and saw someone familiar among the crowd. "su-sungyeol? It can't be, I must be seeing things" Yookyung thought.

"I, I thought I just saw Su-Sungyeol.." Yookyung muttered.

"What did you say?!" Namjoo and Chorong questioned.

"N-Nothing.." Yookyung replied.