Sleepless nights

I Love You Again

Yookyung laid on her bed, deep in her thoughts. She couldn't go to sleep. There were still things running on her mind. She got reminded of Sungyeol again, something she wished would never had happened. She had tried so hard, so hard just to forget the memories of Sungyeol. She went through so much pain after making the wrong decision to break up with Sungyeol. She thought about the happy times they had together, when they went to the amusement park, the first time they kissed, on the ferris wheel. The way Sungyeol had carried her home when she was sick. When Sungyeol used his own sweater to shelter over herself to keep her dry from the rain. The presents Sungyeol had spent much time choosing for her. The time when Sungyeol had hugged her, his warmth, his voice, his touch. Everything of him, she missed. She remembered how their relationship had been on the rocks because of a picture. How she had hurt him so much. How she had dumped him. She remembered his tears, that were raining down his face on that day. Sungyeol had been hurt badly.

Yookyung felt streaks of warmth on her cheeks. She had barely noticed she was crying. She had never wanted to leave Sungyeol, never. She wondered how he was doing. Yookyung walked towards her closet and opened it up. She reached for that black box deep into the corner of her closet and took it out. She slowly sat on her bed and closed her eyes, to prevent herself from crying even more. Opening the box, she cried even harder. Right on top of the things in the box, was a picture of Yookyung and Sungyeol together, on Sungyeol's birthday. The smile on Sungyeol's face was very bright, compared to when she had left him. She felt really bad and she gripped onto the picture. She started to take out the things in the box, one by one.

A necklace, a ring, pictures of them together, a letter, a small teddy bear.

Those memories flooded back to Yookyung.

~In Sungyeol's room~

Sungyeol cried, his tears dripping from his chubby cheeks. He held onto the toy monkey that Yookyung had gave him. Yookyung had given it to him because the monkey resembled him, with cute chubby cheeks and a mischievous personality. He cried and cried, slowly crying himself to sleep. He was angry with the person who had taken the picture because it had caused him much misery.

 

Next Day~~

Sungyeol woke up with puffy red eyes due to his crying the previous night.

"My darling Sungyeol, what happened to you? Why are your eyes red and puffy? Have you been crying?" Sungyeol's mother questioned him while setting the table for breakfast.

"Uhm no umma, its just that my eyes were itchy yesterday night and I rubbed it thats all..." Sungyeol lied.

The first person Sungyeol saw was Hoya when he reached school.

"WOAH!! What happened to you bro? You look so wrecked." Hoya stated. Sungyeol just shook his head.

They made their way to class and saw Woohyun already in class. Woohyun asked Hoya what was wrong with Sungyeol and Hoya shrugged.

The three boys were finally released after a long and boring lesson. On their way to the lockers, the three boys bumped into three girls. Sungyeol's eyes widened in shock...

 

 

 

 

 

 

YAY^^ on chapter 3 already~^^ Anticipate chapter 4! Thank you for suscribing and please comment to give me advice on my writing. I hope you enjoyed the story and I will update soon :D Credits to the owner of the picture of Sungyeol~^^

xxYeolKyungPinkfinitexx