Second thoughts

I Love You Again

Yookyung's P.O.V

*Uhh, this guy, he's just weird.* I was tired of trying to get rid of him. I went into my room and threw my bag onto the bed and changed into home clothes. I started to do my homework.

"Uhh, I'm so tired, why do the teachers even give so much homework?! Aishh" I complained. Mom and dad were not home most of the time, not at least when I'm awake. And I still have to prepare dinner. "Couldn't they hire a maid?! It's not like we have no money! I am so tired of cleaning and cooking and doing homework everyday. I'm worned out!!!!!!!! Do you hear me?!" I let out all my anger. I started punching and hitting my teddy bear all over.

I heard my stomach grumble, "Time to eat!" I just realised that I had not cooked something to eat. "Haizz~" I started cooking the ramen. "Hmmm, it smells good~" I tucked in to the ramen. Finally, I was full. What a great meal!

 

Sungyeol's P.O.V

*Hmm, did she get touched? Yes? No? Yes? No? Yes? No? Aishh, let'st take the better answer -- Yes. I should really do more of this, she looks cute, kyaaa~~~~~~~~~! I'm falling in love with her again.* I thought to myself as I beamed happily. I had finally done something!

"Why is this traffic light gonna turn green? I've been waiting for so long, I'm hungry. Uhh, I think I'll just cross like that." I decided to jaywalk to get home faster. I looked to the right and since there was no car, I think I'll cross to the road divider first. *there's no traffic across the other road, let me quickly run across..* I thought to myself.

"*honk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~* Ahhh!!" I screamed. I felll onto the floor, hard. My right hand started to hurt really badly. "Ahh, my right hand hurts, ouch!!!" I complained. The ambulance came shortly after and they lifted me into the ambulance.

-1 hour later-

"He will be staying in the hospital for one day before he can be discharged. We have to check if he has sustained any other injuries." The doctor explained to umma.

"Ahhh nae. Thank you doctor." Umma thanked the doctor. The doctor nodded and replied, "You're Welcome."

"LEE SUNG YEOL! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?! CROSSING THE STREETS LIKE THAT? DO YOU WANT TO DIE EARLY?! HUH?! JINJJA PABO!" Umma gave me a dressing down.

"Mianhae umma, I do not wish to die early. I just wanted to get home early. I was hungry and I waited at the traffic light for a long time. I got impatient. Mianhae.." I apologised. "Why would I want to die early? I can't leave Yookyung..." I mumbled. "What?!" "Nothing, I was just praying..." I made up a lie.

*Oh no, staying in the hospital for a day means not seeing Yookyung for a day, plus, tomorrow is Friday. OH NO! That means another additional two days not seeing Yookyung. I might just die, I mean, not seeing her for 3 days? That's like trying to kill myself.* I pouted. It was boring here in the hospital, umma had to go to work so that means I'll be so lonely during the day.

 

Yookyung's P.O.V

*Ahh, isn't the fresh morning air so nice?* Today is such a beautiful day! "Ahh, that pabo Lee Sung Yeol is going to annoy me again. Such a beautiful day is going to be ruined by him. Uhhhh ><" I complained.

I finally reached school. I feel so lonely, Namjoo and Chorong were on a school trip along with their boyfriends to Jeju Island to do some research, so therefore, I was left all alone. I dragged my feet along the hall way to class. The first period was Math, the subject I hated the most.

I braced myself before entering the class. *Take a deep breath Hong Yookyung...Okay now walk into class* Oh, Lee Sungyeol is not here?! YAY!!!!! Phew..

 

 

 

 

okay okay guys, my update is really short and I am really busy. Sorry for the late update..this story is just getting worst and worst right? Bear with me...its my first time >< Mianhaeyo~

Credits to the owner!