Chapter Four

Forever Tuesday Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Sir Sigmund, come here in an instant!” I yelled to my dog running at the picket fence inside out backyard. “Lord Henrich, Lady Katherine, stop digging the garden.” It’s my wonderful duck and cat playing on my vegetable garden.

 

I held on to my temples trying to be patient as I got home. Another dog came up to me and pulled the hem of my nightgown. “Yes, Dame Elizabeth I will grab the food for you.”

 

And just like kids all animals gathered together to meet their owner.

 

This is my life.

 

I got myself two part-time jobs to feed all my babies. I know it is more than enough for me to handle but I can’t help it since I don’t have the heart to ignore these strays.

 

I took out the bag of feeds and sat down beside them. I sighed. I wish people were as uncomplicated as these beautiful animals.

 

I remembered the weirdness of the day.

 

I have always been waiting for the right guy to come but no one has shown interest in me, not until today.

 

I had two guys claiming to be my boyfriend.

 

I shook my head and smiled seeing the humor of the events. They are good-looking men who have weird tastes in women. I am sure they would lose interest in me in no time. I am not the kind of girl that a guy would muse over with. People told me I am pretty but I look very much ordinary in my opinion. The true beauty is my friend Sunhee.

 

“My royalties, eat to your hearts content for I just got extra money today.” I told my animals as they happily finish their meal.

 

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket.

 

 

 

~~

 

“Hyung!!”

 

“Yah! I haven’t seen you in ages what have you been up to?” I played with my younger brothers hair as we playfully greet each other. We don’t see each other often even if we live in the same house. Yoohwan is my younger brother. People often say we are almost alike in all things but I always believe he’s better looking than me. He’s the most important person aside from my mom. Stop it right there, I am not a mama’s boy, ok?

 

“Stop it!” he ran away from me fixing his hair. Boys and their hair, isn’t he cute?

 

We laughed. It is always a good time when we get to see each other.

 

“I will tell you something.” I called him as if I have a huge secret. He wrinkled his brow but I know he is also curious. “I met a girl today.”

 

“Hyung!” he laughed it out. “You always meet girls everyday.”

 

“No! This one is different!” I assured him.

 

“Well for your information.” He proudly replied. “I met a girl too.”

 

Both of us giggled like girls.

 

“That’s good maybe we should go out for a double date then.” I suggested. My younger brother nodded liking the idea that came up in my mind. “We are going to see each other next week, maybe you should invite her over for coffee.”

 

“I am not sure about that.” He said quite disappointed. “She seems difficult but I will try.”

 

“Way to go! The Parks are known for their smooth moves you have to remember that.”

 

“I am not like you hyung.” He replied giving me back the playful punches. “You date like Taylor Swift.”

 

“Yah! Why are you comparing me to a girl!?”

 

“hahaha” his laughter echoed in the house. “You will find a girl, write a song when you are about to brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter