Chapter Fifteen

Forever Tuesday Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“That unbelievable brute of a pig!”  I cussed loudly not minding the curious stares from the people around me. I couldn’t contain the anger building up inside my chest. He goes on and announces that I am his girlfriend and denies it when he see’s someone in skirt. “Unbelievable.” I gave out a couple of muffled curses under my breath that couldn’t be written here since we wouldn’t want this fanfic to be rated.

 

I gave out a huge sigh. Why does it even bother me? I tried erasing it from my thoughts blocking all the bad vibes and unhappy thoughts from my head but like an old cd my mind wouldn’t cooperate. It keeps on bouncing back to that one bad memory of that girl sitting on his lap.

 

I pulled my hair and grinded my teeth just reminiscing that foul display of affection, if it could even be classified as that.

 

“Jihyun-sshi?”

 

My mouth went dry as I saw my Sungmin sunbae’s smiling face in front of me. I saw my reflection in a car parked nearby and I looked like witch with my hair all tangled up on my face.

 

“Hi!” I felt self conscious as I straightened my unredeemable composure hiding it behind a sly smile. “I’m just trying out a new hairstyle.” I lied.

 

“Well I see it’s not working.” He laughed as he nodded back at me reaching out to help me tidy up my hair. I pulled back as my heart thumped hard not wanting him to touch me. “Sorry.” He said putting his hands down.

 

There was an awkward silence as we blinked at each other not really knowing what to say. It was one of those silences that’s not comfortable and you want to run away as fast as you can because the other person might see through you and your lies.

 

“Did your boyfriend went somewhere?” he asked.

 

I bit my lip. If I deny everything wouldn’t Sungmin sunbae look at me as a loser? Besides I can still remember my pitiful self when I confessed to him years back. This is not the right time to chicken out. I should continue lying if I want to save my face. Even if that supposed boyfriend of mine is having fun with some short skirt, big-faced, mascot make up wearing girl. I wish I had better adjectives to describe her.

 

“Y..yea.” I stuttered looking away. “He’s busy attending to some animals.” I smiled sweetly.

 

“Is he studying as an animal doctor too? I know you are. Is that where you met him?” he is too curious I want to erase that smart grin in his face.

 

“Anniyo.” I felt confident with my answer now. “We met at a coffee shop near here.” I don’t need to lie since it’s the truth.

 

“Really?” he gave out a smirk, which made me feel annoyed. “I didn’t think he’s the kind of person you’ll end up with.”

 

My ears went red from embarrassment. What does he mean? That I am not pretty enough to have a boyfriend? That is just too much.

 

“Why would you think like that?” I challenged back.

 

He seems like he’s thinking hard as I anticipated his answer. “Well..” he started. “He’s.. well.. he’s obviously.. hmmnn. How do I put it? The kind of guy that plays around a lot. Something like that. I am afraid you’d get hurt.”

 

Ouch.

 

That hurts as he hit the spot.

 

“Well you don’t know him as much as I do.” I defended the animalistic brute. My anger is still there but my woman ego is at stake. Lie or not I don’t want to lose my face in front of Sungmin sunbae. “And besides, why do you care if I get hurt? You sure didn’t care in the past when you hurted me.”

 

His face contorted in an ugly frown as I victory danced inside my head.

 

Take that!

 

“I..I” he stuttered.

 

Serves him righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter