Chapter Sixteen

Forever Tuesday Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Authors note: my dearly beloved reader/s. If it’s been a while since you’ve read this story go one chap back. I just did a double update since I was away for a while. I mean, you deserve it. *winks*

 

 

 

_____

 

 

He doesn’t get a clue.

 

Why would I agree being his girlfriend if he doesn’t even like me? For goodness sake! What is this guy thinking? If he assumes that he can get away with every girl to agree on what he wants he is surely bound for a disappointment.

 

“I am curious about you.”

 

My heart start beating wildly inside my chest as I heard his whispered confession but it is not the answer I am waiting for.

 

“I think you are really pretty.” He added making my cheeks hurt from so much heat as I hide my face from him since I know too well I am blushing profusely.

 

Curiosity. What is it about curiosity?

 

Start of love?

 

“Stop being curious.” I told him keeping the distance.

 

“I told you. I can’t stop now.” He smugly replied. “Let’s pretend you are not curious about me too.”

 

I bit my tongue. He got me there. Of course I am. Unable to say anything I hugged the puppy and walked away. “Let’s talk later I need to take this puppy home or I will be late for my part time job.”

 

I heard his footsteps that only means he is still following me. “What are you doing?” I asked not bothering to look back at him.

 

“If I followed you home, would you keep me too?”

 

My heart made a somersault. Why is this guy such a sweet talker?

 

“You are… arghhh” I said trying to hide the blush creeping up my cheeks by being angry with him.

 

“So are you still angry at me?”

 

“Of course.”

 

“Ahh..” he said stopping in front of me. “Would you like me to kiss you again so that you wouldn’t be angry anymore?”

 

“ert.”

 

“So I am no longer the undomesticated swine. Huh! I am glad you finally saw my humanness.”

 

I walked passed him hiding a small smile.

 

I hate to admit it but I can’t stay angry with him for long. He drives me crazy from one extreme emotion to the other. He made me feel things I haven’t experience before and I am confused at him and myself.

 

Suddenly Sunhee’s face appeared in my thoughts then another few girls that look admirably at him. My knees wobble at the thought of it. I couldn’t bear that. How can this guy like me? Why would he like me? Of course he doesn’t like me. He said I am pretty but it doesn’t mean he likes me. I shouldn’t be assuming that he likes me. He’s just curious. Right. He said so himself. Besides shouldn’t I be angry with him. I want to be angry, or at least pretend to be.

 

I stopped in front of our gates realizing Yoochun is with me all along.

 

“So this is where you live.” It is more of a statement than a question. “Nice.” He added.  I ignored him and just opened the gate to usher myself inside. He is so comfortable he followed me without being invited.

 

“Did I even invite you in?”

 

“You didn’t say I couldn’t come in.”

 

Why is he being such an annoyingly dense prick?

 

My precious babies started crowding towards me as soon as I closed the gate and the shock look on Yoochun’s face is priceless. He quickly ran at my back trying to hide himself.

 

“Friend.” I told them in an authoritative voice and the barking fade away except for the small puppy scared like the twitching man at my back.

 

I walked and I felt Yoochun’s hand at the hem of my shirt. “You will ruin my shirt.” I pointed out.

 

“I want to live.” He said swallowing har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter