Memorias 4

Forgotten Love

m   e   m   o   r   i   a   s      f   o   u  r

 

"Ji-hyung!" Seungri shouted to Jiyong who is standing on the beach, feeling the wind slamming on his face.

 

"Just let him be, Seungrat" Youngbae said and patted his shoulder.

 

"But! It's getting dark and he needs to rest" Seungri pouted and made a sparkly eyes to make Youngbae 'yes' but unfortunately it didn't go with his expectations. Youngbae just pinch-up his ears and drag him back to his car.

 

"Yup, he needs rest, that's why don't disturb him, neh?" Youngbae faked smile him and stare at him.

 

"Aish. Ahrasso, I'm just concerned with his health" Seungri bowed his head and sadness filled his eyes.

 

"I know.. I didn't know that they will end up like this.. Minzy said Dara didn't want to leave him in the first place but she did.. for his sake" Youngbae said and starts to grab Jiyong's things for them to bring up upstairs.

 

"-sighs- Yeah, you're right.. I feel sad when Dara noona leaves. I missed her.. I hope to see her again" Seungri sadly said.

 

"Me too" Youngbae said. "Well, let's just hope to see her again! But now, we need to move this! Yah! Rat, here!" Youngbae said and hand out Seungri the big box that Jiyong brought.

 

"Yah..Yah! Hyung~ this is big, I can't carry this upstairs! It'll kill me for sure!" Seungri moaned like a baby.

 

"So the mighty Seungri can't handle a big box? That means?? Seungri is a weakling? -smirk-" Youngbae said in an annoying voice.

 

After hearing what Youngbae said he immediately got on his feet and show-off. "Hey! I'm not a weakling, I was just joking!" Seungri excused and carry out the box like being a guy who is tortured for many days. And Youngbae just stare at him smiling.

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

"I wonder who owns this?" Jiyong said while touching the chrome hearts bracelet around his wrist. 

 

When he woke up, this bracelet was already around his wrist and never had a memory of who owns it or how did it he got it. He can't bring himself to remember anything about that bracelet. He didn't even bother to ask Sohee because even her, don't know about it because she always ask him, why he have something like it. It always makes him speechless seeing this bracelet, it's like he knows someone and unfortunately he can't remember that person.

 

"But is that person important to me? What is she to me?" he wondered. That's another question that is always around his mind. If he will meet this person, who owns this bracelet.. he wants to that person, what is his relationship with that person. 

 

While thinking of many questions unanswered around his mind, he walks down more on the beach more closer on the sea. Maybe this is the first time that he ever had visited a beach since the day he got healed. Even though he can freely go wherever he wants, he doesn't have much time to go on the beach because of being a busy student learning being a lawyer. And when he got free time like having a date with his girlfriend.. Sohee, didn't want to go to the beach, she always choose to go to movies and cafe.

 

As he walks down the beach, he feels like he knows where to go and what to do around the beach, because of the fact that he is sitting on the beach like a little boy and start picking up shells and stones.

 

"-sighs- What am I doing?" he said when he noticed what he have done and scratch his head.

 

"What are you doing? -laughs- of course, you're picking shells for me, right?" a voice of a girl saying inside his head.

 

"Wha-t-what?" he stuttered. What just happened? Who the hell is that girl? What is happening to me?

 

"Yah! Jiyong!... Yaaaah! Gaho! Put me down!!" the girl's voice shouted inside his head that makes him crazy.

 

"ug~ugh! Who are you!?" Jiyong yelled at himself. 'What's happening!? Someone explain this!' 

 

"-laughs- catch me if you can! -laughs-" the girl shouted, Jiyong could only close his eyes from the pain he is feeling.. 'Is this another fragments from my past?' he thought while easing the pain he felt.. but he wonders why his heart felt pain also, when everytime he is experiencing this kind of situation his head only hurts.

 

"Gaho.. aniyo.. Jiyong, I love you and don't forget it, neh?" the girl said in a soft and sweeet voice and it makes him calm from hearing her voice, it's like an angel talking to him.. comforting him and easing the pain he is experiencing.

 

After hearing the last phrase that the girl said, he slowly felt that his eyes going to close soon enough but before he could lost his conciousness he saw the girl's smile in his mind... he can confirm that she really is like an angel.

 

"neh" Jiyong said almost like replying to the girl's question.

 

"I love you, too.. Tam-tam" he said unconciously.

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

"Hyung.. do you think, he'll be alright?" Youngbae ask worriedly the newcomer on his compartment.

 

"Yes.. it's just that he is stressed and tired" 

 

"Seung-hyung, do you think he really have forgotten about Dara?" Youngbae ask the man who healed Jiyong.

 

"Youngbae, I can't tell really.. but I think he does because when he woke up and ask him what happened, he said he can't remember and when we ask him about Dara, he said that he doesn't even know her" Seunghyun replied and took a kind of medicine from his medical kit.

 

"hyung, here's the warm water and towel" Seungri arrived from the kitchen and handed out the warm water and towel to his hyung-slash-'namesake' brother

 

"Thanks, Seungri.. by the way, where's Daesung?" Seunghyun ask the two while working on the towel to apply it on Jiyong's forehead.

 

"That, funny dae? -smiles- he goes to Seoul to accompany his lover... Minzy" Seungri said and laughed.

 

"I see, well, Minzy needs someone there when her brother is here" Seunghyun said and sitted beside Jiyong's bedside.

 

"What exactly happened?" Seunghyun change the topic.

 

"I don't know.. I just saw Ji-hyung lying down the sand and didn't move, I called him because he might just be falling asleep or staring at the sky.. but he didn't replied so I ran towards him and saw him unconcious, and that's when I called Youngbae-hyung to help me bring him here" Seungri explained.

 

"Ahrasso.. well then, just make him drink this medicine and it'll help him recover, I need to go now" Seunghyun said and stood up.

 

"Where are you going, hyung?" Youngbae asked.

 

"I need to go home now, because Bom is waiting for me and she pleaded me to go with her to see her friend from Seoul tomorrow.. she said she wants to bring me for an evidence" Seunghyun said and laughed.

 

"Evidence? What for?" Seungri blankly asked.

 

"She felt guilty for not welcoming her friend in the airport because she had a date with me, and when she told her friend, she felt that her friend is having doubts of her explaining" 

 

"Ahrasso, we understand.. but hyung, please comeback right away so that you can monitor this guy here" Youngbae said and pointed out Jiyong while laughing.

 

"Of course, I'm the doctor here" Seunghyun laughed and walks towards the main door of Youngbae's compartment to leave.

 

"See ya later, Hyung!" Seungri happily waves at him.

 

"Neh.. and oh! By the way, don't let him go out the house, okay? He needs a tons of rest!" Seunghyun reminded them.

 

"Neeeh~" Youngbae and Seungri replied in chorus.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

N E X T D A Y ~

 

"Unnieeeee!!" Hae's voice filled the silence of the Park's residence house early in the morning.

 

"Aish! Yah! Park Chan Hae, will you shut up or I'll knit that noisy mouth of yours!" Chaerin who is sleepy got out from one of the room. Chaerin have already been living with them since they were still in high school, and when Dara leaves Busan to go to Seoul Chaerin have been Hae's unnie-slash-'umma'-slash-guardian

 

"Pssh! Look who's talking.. drunker!" Hae said and stick her tongue out.

 

"Aish! You want me to cut your tongue!?" Chaerin yelled at her, obviously running out of her patience. One Advice: If you want to live while living with the badass Chaerin, better not mess with her especially when it's morning and she's being disturbed!

 

"Ani! Ani!.. Unnie! Wake up! Chaerin unnie's going to cut my tongue!!" Hae shouted and ran towards Dara's front door.

 

"Yah! Hae don't let Dara defend you, noob!" Chaerin said and laughed.

 

"Unnie!!" Hae sahouted and keep on knocking to Dara's front door.

 

And in 30 seconds the door finally opened, with a sudden appearance of a tired Dara.

 

"What happened to you!?" Chaerin asked her and laughed.

 

"Unnie, have you sleep?" Hae asked trying to keep her laugh inside.

 

"Honestly, Dara.. you look like you haven't sleep in a proper house" Chaerin said and patted her head.

 

"Actually I didn't really have enough sleep because of arranging my stuffs in my room all... ALONE" Dara said and emphasize the word 'alone'

 

Chaerin and Hae immediately get what Dara meant by 'alone'.. well, after they all arrived at the house Hae and Chaerin only helped Dara carry her stuffs upstairs but left her immediately and runs away from helping her.

 

"Mian.. unnie" Hae pouted and do a soulful-eyes.

 

"-stick tongue out- I won't forgive you, unless you'll treat me later -grins-" Dara said and crossed her arms.

 

"Eeeh!? Are you sure!?? I don't have enough money!" Hae excused.

 

"Pssh. Liar" Chaerin said and rolled her eyes.

 

"Wae? I'm not!! It's true!" Hae defended herself.

 

"Are you sure?" Chaerin said and smirked. "I saw your bank account though" Chaerin added and do a peace sign.

 

"Whaaaaa! Yah! Lee Chaerin!!" Hae shouted

 

"Ahem.. well, it's clear that you have money so.. the treat, okay?" Dara said and laughed at her leaving her with open wide  mouth.

 

"Better treat your older sister, Hae-chan! Oh, that's right.. if I'm not wrong.. Dara is going to teach at your school, right?" Chaerin said and smiled at the poor Chan Hae!

 

"E-eh? Neh, but I think she'll be on the elementary building.. she said she applied for elementary teacher, our school is an elevator school straight from Kindergarten to College~ -sighs- I think I'm going to babysit an older woman" Hae said and bowed her head.

 

"It's not that bad! Your sister is just playful and cheerful.. better feed her on the right time!" Chaerin said and the two chuckles.

 

"Yah! Don't talk behind my back! I heard you two!!" Dara shouted from the bathroom taking a shower.

 

"Neh~~" Chaerin and Hae replied while trying to laugh in silent.

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

"Are you sure about going there?" Chaerin repeated her question for a million times now.

 

"-sighs- Chae, for a million times.. yes.. I want to go, to see how you are doing there and to kill that bastard who made you stay to that dangerous game" Dara said glaring at the girl who looks so damn fashionable. Even though they're inside Chaerin's car, she still loves to wear shades with her paired black outfit.. if Dara didn't know Chaerin for a long time.. you can say that Chaerin looks like a gangster queen.

 

"But it'll be dangerous for you though.." Chaerin worriedly said.

 

"That's why I'm going because it's not only dangerous for me but for you also.. pssh" Dara said

 

"But.. Dara seriously, you might be hurt upon going there" Chaerin said and sped up her driving.

 

"Uhmm.. Chaerin-unnie? Can you slow down a little bit? I'm getting sick here, you know.. if you're having fight with Dara unnie.. please don't make the car fast" Hae said who is trying to prepare a plastic bag at the back seat.

 

"Oh? You're here?" Chaerin asked.

 

-Pak!- Dara slapped Chaerin's arms and Chaerin just laughed from her reaction and immediately slow down the car a little bit.

 

"Ahrasso.. By the way, we're close to the school now" Chaerin said.

 

"Neh.." Hae weakly replied.

 

"-sighs-"

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

"We're here!" Chaerin said as soon as they arrived infront of the school.

 

"Thanks, unnie! See ya tonight! Goodluck on the game! Dara unnie.. I'll be going first!" Hae said and runs towards the building while waving at them.

 

"Thanks, Chae! By the way, don't forget your schedule today with Jeremy Scott.. and better pick me up later or I'll go there by myself" Dara remind Chaerin who is taking off her shades to see Dara clearly with smiling face.

 

"Ahrasso, umma!" Chaerin said and laughed.

 

"Yah! Aish! Clroo!!" Dara said and eyed her.

 

"Ahrasso, Ahrasso! I'll pick you up later.. and change your clothes, neh? You can't be serious going there with that outfit!" Chaerin said and kissed her forefinger and tall finger and waves it to Dara.

 

"See ya later, babe" Chaerin said and chuckles, then ride her volvo immediately leaving Dara watching her go.

 

"-sighs- Seriously, Chae is killing me with her attitude" Dara said and chuckles.

 

As soon as Dara can't see Chaerin's car, she immediately go inside the building and look for the President's room.

 

While she is walking down the hall.. she saw how college male students stare at her, like she's a new staring object for them to stare at freely. And obviously, Dara is uncomfortable with it. Now, it feels like she's back to her college life, where she is stare by because of her creamy skin tone and baby face. -Sighs- 'Why does the President's office has to be in the College building!?' she thought.

 

This is a burdensome, actually she applied for elementary teacher but now she is inside the College building because the President's office is on this building.

 

"Is she a transferee?"

 

"She looks new here but she's beautiful though"

 

"Whaa.. she's pretty like an angel!"

 

"Is she a freshmen, she looks so young!"

 

"I wanna be her boyfriend"

 

Whisper here, whisper there but it's so obvious that Dara heard it all. ~Sighs, yes she felt happy being admired but she is not a college girl anymore, she's a teacher now and she needs to focus! Dara slapped her face softly to snapped out!

 

She just walks ignoring the voices and whispers that she hears until she noticed that she reached the President's office. 'Thanks God!' she thought.

 

-knock knock- Dara knocked on the front door as soon as she arrived infront of it.

 

"Yes, please do come in" a man's voice replied to Dara's knock on the front door.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Yang Hyun Suk" Dara politely said as soon as she got inside the office and bowed infront of the president.

 

"Ahh.. neh. Annyeonghaseyo.. Park Sandara, is it?" Mr. Yang replied.

 

"Ah, neh.. just call me Dara, sir" Dara said.

 

"Okay, Dara-ssi.. just call me Mr. YG.. I don't want to be addressed as 'sir'" Mr. YG said and chuckles.

 

"Neh. I'll remember it" Dara said and giggle.

 

"By the way, congratulations on your application. I hope you'll stay here longer" Mr. YG said.

 

"Neh~ I'm glad to be accepted here. If you don't mind, I'll be going to the elementary building?" Dara said

 

"Ah! Neh! Please go.. I think the other faculty staffs there will be gad to see you and the students that you'll be teaching" Mr. YG said and smiled.

 

"I see.. thank you again, Mr. YG" Dara said and bowed. "I'll be going" she added before leaving the room completely.

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

L U N C H~

 

 

"How's your first day, unnie?" Hae asked her sister who is eating her white chocolate happily. 

 

"It was fine. I had fun with the little 'monsters'" Dara said and smiled.

 

"You're fine but you eat like a monster" Hae laughed and Dara just pouted her lips and glared at her sister.

 

"By the way, are you really going to Chaerin-unnie later? It's really dangerous, you know" Hae said as she chomped down one big spoonful of rice.

 

"How did you know? Did Chaerin brought you there?!" the voice of Dara cracked up with a mixture of worrisome.

 

"Pfft! Nah! It's impossible! I even tried once but you know her.. she might be a but she's a good 'substitute sister'" Hae emphasize the words 'subsitute sister' with a gesture of quote with her hands.

 

"If you say so.. just promise me that you will never get involve with something like that, neh? I might be a little stupid and careless person but I always want to be your guardian angel, Hae" Dara said and caress her sister's long hair.

 

"Aisht. Don't say that unnie! It's disgusting! It's like you're a lesbo!" Hae yelled and laughed real hard.

 

"Yah! Don't yell! Staffs might hear it and think of me as a lesbo!!" Dara pinched her sister's arms.

 

"Ahrasso! Ahrasso! I understand.." Hae chuckles.

 

Dara was about to tell her something when the ring of the bell goes on and it got Dara and Hae's attention.

 

"I guess.. I have to go, unnie. Will you be alright? Don't you have a class?" Hae asked before leaving.

 

"Neh, I'm alright and don't worry I don't have classes this afternoon because they said my real working day is tomorrow so I am super free today" Dara smiled.

 

"Eeh!? Wow! That's nice unnie! -sighs- Then you can go anywhere now, unnie! You might want to go to Chaerin unnie now.. I still need to go to class because we have our practicum today, so.. au revoir!" Hae said and took a run away from her sister.

 

"Well then, I should visit Chaerin" Dara extended her hands and chuckles.

 

Meanwhile, from a distance a man is staring at her.. a man with mohawk hair with a clean look like a smart teacher of a college school.

 

"I might be mistaken" Youngbae said while still staring at the girl who is sitting on the grass. 'But she really look like Dara!'

 

"Mr. Dong!" a girl's voice snapped him out from staring at Dara. He turned his direction at his back to see who is it, it might be one of his students here in school.

 

"Ms. Park Chan Hae!" Youngbae exclaimed as he saw Hae, who jsut run away from the girl he stared on.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Hae greeted Youngbae and bowed 90degrees with face as red as a tomato.

 

"Aigoo~ I told you not to be formal if there's only the twon of us, neh?" Youngbae chuckles and mess her hair.

 

"B-bu-t! You're still my teacher!" Hae replied back and with a quick move Youngbae kissed her forehead and smiled at her.

 

"Y-yah! Pabo! What are you doing!?" Hae punch him on his arms.

 

"Yesh! That hurts you know!.. and YAH! AM I NOT ALLOWED TO KISS MY GIRLFRIEND!!?" Youngbae yelled and glare at her. 

 

Hae and Youngbae has been inrelationship for 2 years, they met in an amusement park where Hae was just wandering around when Chaerin was making fun of her and leave her there all alone and while Hae was trying to figure the way out of the amusement park. Hae bump into a strange guy with a mohawk hair.. a weird guy she thought yet so HANDSOME!

 

Youngbae was able to know Hae much better when he was able to pursuade Hae to go with him for awhile to have fun in condition of helping her out to find her friend Chaerin, but for just awhile Hae and Youngbae was able to expressed their feelings to each other and that's the start of their lovelife journey. But the shocking point is that, Youngbae is one of the teachers in her university where she study.. so, secretly they just keep their relationship a secret from all the people in school!

 

"Aniyo!.. It's just that, where in school for heaven's sake" Hae said

 

"Ahrasso, I understand.." Youngbae said and slowly lean down on Hae's shoulder to whisper something "but next time, I'm gonna kiss you torridly, ahrasso?" he added and only laugh while watching Hae's face going red like she is eating a dozen of chilis.

 

"YAH! How could you say that! You ert teacher!" Hae yelled.

 

"Well, someone has been tutoring me" Youngbae said and chuckles.

 

"Who?" 

 

"Well, it's the panda" 

 

"No doubt it.. he really knows something about that stuffs!"

 

"But.. I'll surely make it come true" Youngbae said and winked at her.

 

"Pssh! Yah! Pabo~~" Hae give him another punch. And Youngbae just laughed at her while avoiding her punches, when he notice that the girl who is sitting on the grass is standing up and leaving now. 'Oh! Yeah right, I forgot to ask Hae is she knows that girl so I can be sure' he thought while eyeing the girl and suddenly a huge punch landed on his cheeks.

 

"Oh! omo! ottoke! Mianhe, Youngbae-ah!" Hae after him and caress his now-swollen cheeks.

 

"No, it's alright! -chuckles- your punches has been improving, I should do some training to avoid it more" Youngbae smiled and Hae helped him up.

 

"You alright?" Hae asked.

 

"Yeah, no harm!.. by the way, who's that girl? It's the first time I saw her" Youngbae asked while caressing his face.

 

"Her?" Hae asked as she look at the girl that her boyfriend is asking, "Ah! She's my sister, a new elementary school teacher here, why?" Hae replied.

 

"Jinjja? I didn't know that your sister is coming back.. what's her name?" Youngbae bravely asked.

 

"Dara. Park Sandara" Hae excitedly said and smiled at him.

 

"A-ar-e y-you s-s-ure?" Youngbae gulped a galloon of saliva before asking her this question.

 

"Neh, why? Is something wrong?" Hae seriously asked.

 

"Eh? Ah! Nothing, I thought it's someone I knew, they have the same name but the way her looks and someone I knew is dfferent.. it's just a mistake" Youngbae made a fake laughed

 

He really needs to fake it, he can't let Hae know that her sister has a horrible past.. and he can't still face Dara now. It's been a long time that Jiyong and Dara hasn't seen each other for the reason that Dara leaves him, and obviously he didn't like it. As Jiyong's bestfriend, Dara's actions was unreasonable.. she didn't even talk to them but only to Minzy, Jiyong's younger sister.

 

"Ah.. okay, you still don't want to go to the building?" Hae asked.

 

"Umm.. maybe later, I'm gonna call that rat" Youngbae said.

 

"Oh, okay then. I'm gonna go first, okay? bye!" Hae said and give him a quick peck of kiss on his cheeks.

 

"Bye! Take care!" Youngbae said as he take his iPhone5 and dialed Seungri's number.

 

"Hyung? Need something?" Seungri quickly asked as soon as he answered Youngbae's call.

 

"I saw her" Youngbae quickly said not wanting to go around the bush.

 

"What are you talking about? Who's she?" Seungri asked.

 

"Man, I just saw Dara. Park Sandara.. Jiyong's true girlfriend" Youngbae said.

 

"WHAAAAT!? Are you sure about that!?" Seungri's voice became loud.

 

"Can we just talk about this later?" Youngbae asked.

 

"I can't I have game later on the usual time and place, but are you really sure about that?" Seungri repeated his question.

 

"I'm not lying, I just saw her in our university.. she became a teacher of our university's elementary level" Youngbae said while watching Dara packed her things inside her basket and started to walk going to the main street of the university which where Youngbae is standing at the moment.

 

"Damn! I need to hide! She's coming this way!!" Youngbae said and hunged up and run to a building to hide.

 

When he realized that Dara just passed him, he take another look at Dara more closer than before and yes, he is right. It's Dara damn right!

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

"Yo! Dara here!" Chaerin yelled at Dara who just came from school.

 

"That's nice, you changed your clothes!" Chaerin said and hugged Dara.

 

"Of course, I changed! Duh, I'm not that old-fashioned, I still have my sense, you know" Dara chuckles.

 

"Of course you have.. You still look like a damn y college student" Chaerin said.

 

"So, how's your day, Ma'am Dara?" Chaerin asked.

 

"It was fine, thank you for asking" Dara said and the two of them laughed.

 

"Okay, Ma'am Dara I need to take my leave because the race is going in any minute now" Chaerin said and do a mess curtsy which made Dara laughed hard.

 

"You really at this kind of thing, Chae! Go! Better be alive or I'll kill you by myself if you'll get kicked in the . Make me proud!" Dara said and give her a two-thumbs up.

 

"Neh, I understood!" Chaerin replied.

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

"Everyone!! It's MC Wrecker again and we are here again to the race of the royals in the street! The fight to the death! They are all crazy as hell to join this battle, a game where your life in on line!" a host of the game said on the microphone.

 

"Now that's a bit scary to say but it's also exciting" Dara said as she sat down and watch all the particpants go out from the arena and people shouting out the names of their biases like fans shouting at  concert of their favourite K-POP bands!! [K-pop addict much, Author? <3 ]

 

"Meet the new racers of the battle! And the TOP 2 of the battle! The Rat and Cat of the game!! With their codenames as VI and CL, the King and Queen of this hell!!" MC Wrecker announced which made another loud roar from all the audience including Dara, for some reasons, she knows that Chaerin is 'CL' a.k.a the queen of that battle.

 

Dara watched the participants including CL and VI, the TOP 2 of the battle take their positions as the referee of the battle said something to them and after that, each of their racing team's manager talk to them.

 

"Now, I'll repeat the one and foremost rule!.. THERE'S NO RULE! YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!! ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS RACE WITH YOUR BABY UNTIL YOUR LAST BREATHE!!" the MC said it with a cheerful voice.

 

"What!? Chaerin never told me that rule! I thought this is just an illegal game but no killings!? What about her!!!?" Dara worriedly said to herself.

 

"Let the race begin!" MC Wrecker announces and the green light, lighted!

 

"Omo! Chaerin please be safe!!" Dara prays.

 

"Wow! As expected! VI and CL are leading the game, of course, VI in the first place and CL following his tracks and followed by the other players in the arena! Could CL ever stoop on VI's level or still be on the second place?" MC Wrecker said.

 

"Tsssk. I wanna kill that MC someday after I win this" CL said to herself.

 

"CL, focus on the game.. this new meat in the arena cannot be beaten that easily! Look they're coming after you with metal bars" her racing team manager talked.

 

"So, they dare to steal my crown? Well, I can have a little play with them" CL chuckles.

 

"Seriously CL, you're always like this.. like said---" her manager said.

 

"Seriously?! I just wanna have fun~ Don't worry" CL said and turn off her contact with her manager.

 

After her talked with her manager, CL picked up a metal bar on the side of her motor and slowed down a bit.

 

"What's this!? the queen is slowing down!? What is she doing?" MC Wrecker excitedly announces.

 

"EEH!? YAH! CL WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" Dara shouted when she saw Chaerin slowing down bringing a metal bar.

 

"I just wanna have some fun and take them out of this sh*t so I can have one-on-one with this Rat here" Chaerin evily said.

 

As Chaerin slowed down, some players were able to reach her and was about to smack her with their metal bars when suddenly she hit them first with her own metal bar with a strong grip! 

 

*BAM!*

 

 

*BAM!*

 

 

*BAM!*

 

 

Nonstop of motor crashing with each other. Chaerin was able to hit them all with her metal bar and all of them got injured real serious on the head and crashed with the other player.

 

"Whoa! The Queen is being violent and fierce this year! Meet the new brutal queen: CL!!!" MC Wrecker shouted on the microphone and all of the audience roared.

 

"Now, it's between the King and Queen once again!" 

 

"YAH! CHAERIN! YOU BRUTAL!! HOW COULD YOU KILL THEM ALL!" Dara shouted.

 

"WoW! CL is now getting on the track and more faster than ever!" 

 

"Ah! I can't watch this anymore! I think I need some air and drink!!" Dara yelled and started to walk away from the crowd to buy some drink.

 

As Dara walked on, she still hears the audience shouting CL's name and that King -- VI.

 

"Another tough game everyone! CL is coping up but VI can't still be finish off! Our King is still the best!!" 

 

Dara heard the MC's voice and it made her nervous again, what if this VI is gonna kill Chaerin and smash her head up to the motor??!

 

"Ah~ I just need to pray and buy a drink" Dara calmly said.

 

As Dara reached the store she ordered a bottle of softdrink and junkfoods to eat.

 

"Thank you" Dara said as she receives the softdrink and junkfood.

 

"Thank you also ma'am" the seller said.

 

While Dara is walking down concentrating on eating her junkfood and listening to the MC saying over the microphone.. she bump into something.. wait, not something, it's someone, when Dara saw a guy's broad shoulder.

 

"Everybody! Ready to have a winner! The two are closer to the finish line right now!!" MC Wrecker announced.

 

"Omo! Mianhe!" Dara bowed when she realized that the softdrink she has been drinking have been spilled over the guy she bump into.

 

"No, it's okay.. I should be the one apologizing, I didn't look to the way I am walking, Mianhe" the guy said, and it made Dara nervous after hearing the guy's voice! It's so familiar that she wants to hear his voice again.. oh! How long has it been, since she heard his voice?

 

"Are you okay? Why are you bowing your head?" the guys asked and Dara held her face and direction towards the guy and her jaws dropped immediately.

 

"Jiyong-ah?" Dara mouthed as she try to say it but nothing comes out.

 

"How'd you know me?" Jiyong asked as he noticed what Dara just mouthed.