Memorias 2

Forgotten Love

m  e  m  o  r  i  a  s     t  w  o   |

 

 

"Are you sure about this?" Jaejoong ask Dara while preparing her clothes to her luggage.

 

"Yep! And what about you? I should be asking you the same question.. Why do you have to leave, huh?" Dara ask him as she stood right infront of him raising her right eyebrow.

 

Jaejoong just let out a soft sigh and scratch his head angrily.

 

"Dara.. you know that I have to.. My father needs me to go there, I was hoping you already understood the situation" Jaejoong took a seat on the side of Dara's princess pink bed.

 

"To go?.. Where -- To Paris!? You already handle your family business here, why do you have to go there?" Dara angrily said but trying to keep her cool. She doesn't want to argue with Jaejoong, she knows that Jaejoong is already tired and pressured, but she can't take it that he have to leave for like what? --- 2-3 months!?

 

"Baby.. Okay, I'm sorry that this happen! But please -- understand, please?" Jaejoong stood up and reach out Dara's hand trying to calm her.

 

"Ahrasso" Dara replied.

 

"What about you? Care to explain what you did?" Jaejoong ask her and cross his arms showing her that he seems annoyed by what she just did.

 

"Jae, you already know that I can't wait to go back to our hometown, I already miss my parents and sister.. I wanna go home and the only way to go home is to apply there" Dara replied while fixing her other things on her luggages.

 

"Why don't you just visit them for 3 days? That'll work.. why do you have to go back to Busan? It's so far away from Seoul" Jaejoong said.

 

"Jae, I understood your explanation, so care to understand my situation too?" Dara answered and sit down on the floor.

 

"Okay, okay. But promise me to call, ahrasso?" Jaejoong walks towards her and bend to kiss her forehead.

 

Dara just nodded and smile at him.

 

"Well, let's finish this already, you're flight is today, right? 9PM?" Jaejoong ask and Dara returned a nod.

 

Dara just smile when she notice how Jaejoong smile while helping her arranging her things for her to bring back.

 

---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---

 

"Ji, you better call me okay? I don't want distance relationship to destroy us" Sohee said as she smile at him while drinking latte.

 

"Ahrasso.. you should finish your latte, your flight is up!" Jiyong replied and chuckles as he saw Sohee drinking her latte.. fast!

 

"Whoa! Slow down, Sohee! The latte's not going anywhere" Jiyong laughed.

 

"Yeah, but the plane is going to Paris soon!" Sohee said and drink the last drop of her latte and immediately stood up which Jiyong follow.

 

"Okay.. Just wait for a minute!" Jiyong said and laughed as he grabs Sohee's hand to make her stop from taking another step again.

 

"B-bbut! The p--plane!" Sohee stuttered to tell Jiyong, but got cut-off when Jiyong wink at her.

 

"Ahrasso.. what?" Sohee crack a laughed and look at him intensely.

 

"Close your eyes first" Jiyong instructed. And Sohee just follow his instructions immediately eager to finish this so she can go now.. but part of her also says that she wants to make this time long lasts. 

 

Meanwhile, Jiyong goes to Sohee's back and he opened an expensive box where a beautiful necklace lay down with a heart pendant on it. As soon as he open the box he immediately pick the necklace and breathe in smoothly.

 

"Yah, Jiyonggie~" Sohee exclaims obviously out of patience right now.

 

"Ahrasso.. Chamkkamanyo" Jiyong said as he extends his arms and smoothly put the necklace around Sohee's neck.

 

Sohee already know what it is, as soon as she feels the pendant and as the way the necklace is put around her neck.

 

"Jiyong.." Sohee said and open her eyes and held on to the pendant.

 

She immediately turn around and give Jiyong a big tight hug. 

 

"Thanks! Saranghae!" Sohee whispers to his ears and give Jiyong a peck on his cheeks.

 

"I know.. you should go. You might not catch the plane" Jiyong replied and wink at her.

 

"Are you sure, you don't want to go? The doctor said, you should take a rest" Sohee worriedly said.

 

"Naah. I'm fine, besides I have work.. the client remember? And don't worry we can still see each other through skype" Jiyong said as he pats Sohee head to make her at ease.

 

"Ahrasso.. just be careful okay. And be sure to contact me, oppa" Sohee give Jiyong another hug.

 

"Yah. 2-3 months aren't that long" Jiyong chuckles.

 

"For you, but for me.. It's like 2 years without you!" Sohee said and pouts.

 

"Aigoo~It's fine. Don't worry. Now, get going or you'll be late" Jiyong said as he guides Sohee going to the entrance where the passengers are finally going to the plane.

 

"Bye! Yah, call me okay!" Jiyong yelled for the last time to remind her. When he notice that Sohee is already inside the tunnel where the passengers are going in to the plane, Jiyong just smile at the funny Sohee with her big handbag and luggage.

 

---  ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---

 

"How many do I have to tell you!?" Dara angrily yelled at her phone which made all of the people in the cafe stare at her.

 

Right now she is in a cafe inside the airport taking a bit of rest while waiting for her flight to Busan. She took a sip on her Capuccino and sit on a corner where you can be alone by herself, she actually needs it.

 

"Yah! Don't shout to your boyfriend, I'll punished you when I get back" Jaejoong through cellphone. Jaejoong has been calling her. This has been going on for, like every 5 minutes. Jaejoong has been calling her since he arrive at Paris. Dara's patience is cut little by little because of his tactics.

 

"Wae? Wae? You're annoying me! Aish!" Dara immediately talk back to the one who is talking on the other line.

 

"I'm just worried.." he slowly said. Dara just smile when she hears him in that tone. 'He's pouting, right now' she thought. 

 

"I know, but I'm not a 4-years-old girl to be called on every 5 minutes?!" Dara replied keeping her tone like earlier.

 

"Ahrasoo, I understand.. I'm going to be very busy starting tomorrow, so I can't be so sure to call you every night, nae?" Jaejoong said, keeping her to his schedule immediately so she won't be mad if he can't contact her everyday.

 

"Nae.. be careful out here, ahrasso? I want you to be back in one-piece" Dara said and chuckles.

 

"Aish.. you! -- aish, nevermind.. ahrasso, I'll come back in one-piece" Jaejoong replied and laughed after.

 

Jaejoong was about to say something when Dara cut him off by saying that her flight is going to take-off in anytime right now.

 

"I'm going, nae? I'm gonna call when I get to Busan.. ahrasso? Bye" Dara said.

 

"Nae.. I love you" Jaejoong answered. "Hm" Dara replied

 

She immediately grab her luggage when the sound of end call fills her ears. That means the call between her and Jaejoong now ended. 

 

'I love you, huh?' She thought. Everytime Jaejoong say I love you, she don't know why she can't answer him in a straight face and say I love you, too.

 

"Psh! Nevermind" Dara shook her head and ran towards the entrance of the 'take-off' area.

 

As soon as she enters the plane she immediately look for a seat for her to rest for awhile. She found a seat near the window. 'Lucky!' she thought, she really likes it. Everytime she needs to ride planes, ships or even buses.. she wants to be in near the window. It's not like she's sick when riding vehicles but it always calm her.

 

When she took the seat, she immediately places her luggage just uphead her and took a seat. She know that gadgets should be off in plane but for the last time, she open her cellphone and make a message for Jaejoong. She felt guilty by showing him that she's annoyed in the cafe.

 

To: Baby JJ

Yah! Don't pout there! I know your pouting right now! ~_~" I'm on the plane now, care to make details for you, cause I know you want to call me again! -big sighs- and yeah.. I miss you! :* 

P.S. YOUR GIRLFRIEND SAID, YOU SHOULD GET HER A GIFT WHEN YOU'RE COMING BACK!! :/

From: Baby Dara

 

She was about to turn off her cellphone when a fast reply from Jaejoong came. 

 

"Whoa! He broke his  record.. he replied in just 10 seconds!" Dara laughed and open the message's content.

 

To: Baby Dara

Nae, noona! I'm not pouting now! ^_____^ Take care! Byeee~

P.S. HER BOYFRIEND SAID 'YES AND I LOVE YOU!'

From: Baby JJ

 

Dara just laughed as soon as she finish reading it when a flight attendant saw her cracking up with her cellphone not 'off'.

 

"Excuse me, ma'am.. could you turn-off your cellphone? The plane is going to fly now. Thank you" the flight attendant said in a sweet tone. And Dara just nodded.

 

When Dara is done turning off her phone, she pick-up the headphones infront of her and turn the music on by pressing the button in her arm rest of the seat. After the press it, she notice that someone had already took the seat just beside her.

 

Through the flight, the flight attendants are starting to give snacks to the passengers and Dara ordered an ordinary white chocolate cake. This is her favorite cake.. and she knows that 'he' also like this kind of cake.

 

"One white chocolate, please?" a voice of a man said, ordering a white chocolate just like hers. And worst! The voice is just like his! -- Kwon Jiyong's voice!

 

She look at her seatmate but it wasn't him, she look over to the other passengers on her sides but no sign of him.

 

"Maybe, I'm just imagining! Psssh! I have to forget about him! DARA FORGET ABOUT HIM!" she slightly slap her face to "wake" her up!

 

After one hour, right after she finish her white chocolate cake.. she immediately took a sleep.

 

---    ---   ---    ---    ---   ---   ---   ---   ---

 

Right after he finish his white chocolate cake he puts on his headphones and listen to some music.

 

After one hour, he feels that someone is tapping his shoulders, so immediately turned around and saw the ahjumma sitting beside him.

 

"Mianhe, ahjumma.. but is something wrong?" Jiyong politely asks.

 

"No, I should be the one to say sorry.. but I have a request.. could you transfer a seat? My son is getting sick right there" the ahjumma said and point at his son sitting with 'sick' face. He must have not took a plane before, Jiyong thought.

 

"Nae.. I understood" Jiyong replied and bowed. Then he immeditely took his things out and exchange a seat with the ahjumma's son.

 

When he took the seat, he saw a girl sitting beside him. He can't clearly see the girl's face because the girl uses hoodie top cover her face and she even have a blanket covering her whole body and face (?)

 

He just laughed to the girl's position because she really must have been so stress, it looks like she's tired.

 

But instead of being more curious to the girl, he continuely listens to music and slowly closes his eyes, too.

 

 

While listening to music she notice that the one sitting beside her stood up and exchange a seat with another passenger. She felt that someone is now sitting beside her but she didn't take a look. All she want is to sleep!

 

She is too damn tired! And if she can, she wants to take 24 hours of sleep. She just saw the new passenger beside her also listening to music because she felt the wire of the headphones on her back. 

 

She is facing her back to the passenger that's why she doesn't have the time to look at the passenger. 

 


 

ANNYEONGHASEYO! 

I hope you like today's update! Mianhe for late update..

I am so out of the mood these days in updating. I hope you understand

me, sometimes I get the feelings of not wanting to update.

 

I'll tell you.. I am a mood-swinger type of person! -sighs-

From: Nana[A]