Memorias 1

Forgotten Love

 

 


m   e   m   o   r   i   a   s     o  n  e

 

after 3 years...

 

A girl wearing a cupcake bonnet is sitting on a table of a cafe near the glass big window where people from outside can see her staring at her notebook with a big serious face. She is just alone by herself sitting there no one to talk to. But every people who walks down along that road near the glass window notice her features -- a face with an angelic and baby cute face, for a girl who has that features being lonely is not fit for her.

 

Her name is Sandara Park a.k.a Dara. 21 years old, an elementary teacher. 

 

"You know I feel guilty when you look like that... Ms. Park" a voice said behind her and head leaning down on her back. As soon as she heard that voice, a wide smile curve in her lips.

 

"You should be, I've been waiting!" she said and raised her head facing the man that is now standing at her back, smiling at her.

 

"Just say that you miss me" the man chuckled. And walks towards the chair infront of Dara.

 

"Like hell I would" Dara said and just pout her lips. But the man just smile at her sweetly.

 

"You have such a naughty mouth, Dara.. I'm hurt!" the man said and pretended to be sad looking at the window with sad eyes.

 

"YAH! Mr. Kim! Quit doing that! I hate it!!" the girl said with fierce eyes and kick his knees below the table.

 

"Ouch! That hurts! How could you do this to your boyfriend!?" the man said touching his knees.

 

"Hmph! I love the man with the name Jaejoong not MR. KIM!!" Dara said and starts arranging her things to her bag. She hate it. She hate it when Jaejoong talk to her like that, teasing her and using his tone as if they're talking business there. 

 

He was the heir of the Kim Enterprises and yeah, damn they're rich. But Dara doesn't care about money and wealths of his family. All she cares about is Jaejoong the man whom she meets 3 years ago. And now because of the busy business of their Enterprises, Jaejoong was forced to take Business Management as his course when he was still in college to be helpful to their business. And now, after he graduated he was immediately pick as the CEO of the Kim Enterprises here in Seoul, South Korea.

 

"Baby! Dara! Wait for me" Jaejoong said in a loud voice when Dara suddenly stood up and walks towards the door of the cafe and was about to leave him there.

 

"Hmph! Date with yourself!" Dara said to him still continuing to walk until she was infront of her car and a hand grab her wrist.

 

"Dara... I know what I did... mianhe~ mianhe~" Jaejoong said using his aegyo tone. Dara just sighed and just let out a dissapointed sound 'aish!' Jaejoong just smiles at her. This is her weakness! When someone uses aegyo tone at her while begging or pleading her with their cute eyes, her angry level at 100 level just suddenly drop down to -100 level!

 

"Aish! Jaejoong don't do that again! you're cheating again! pssh!" Dara just said in a calm but fierce eyes. She really hates it when he knows what her weaknesses are!

 

"Mianhe! I won't do that again. Just forgive me, ahrasso?" Jaejoong said flipping her soft long bangs away from her creamy skin tone face. Out of a sudden Dara's cheeks just blushed.

 

"Aigooo~ my Dara is blushing!" Jaejoong said and laughed.

 

"I'm not! It's just cold.. y--yeah! It's just cold out here! Now, can you drive me to the school?" Dara said while not looking at her. 

 

"Eh? Why? It's already 5:30 pm" Jaejoong said in a questionable face. Dara just look at him like 'just bring me, okay?' but Jaejoong just also returns a look like 'tell me, i need to know' and with that Dara just shook her head and let out a big sigh.

 

"Ahrasso.. I left something there and it's very important.. please?" Dara pleaded and stare at his pretty face. Honestly, Dara is not really into 'pretty face guys' -- boys with this features is not really her type, she prefers 'cute guys' because she believes that cute guys is not tiring to stare at.

 

"Just like 'him'... 10 years ago..." Dara whispers to herself not wanting Jaejoong to her but unfortunately Jaejoong heard it.

 

"Him again? Dara..." Jaejoong tap her shoulders and sadness engulfs his eyes and face.

 

Dara notice this and she knows he is sad again. Everytime she remember 'him' in her life. 'Him' -- her first love, her first boyfriend and her first memory of love. She knows that she needs to forget him because in the first place she leaves him.. she is the one who leaves but she has reasons for it.. for doing that! 

 

She know that it has been 10 years. And 3 years ago, Jaejoong helped her to heal herself.. from hurting herself. She was just 11 years old when she experienced her first love with her childhood friend -- Kwon Jiyong. And in her early age, 11 years old, she and Jiyong became lovers and they stayed for 7 years, until that incident happened. A tragic incident in her family that made Jiyong's life in 50-50 percent to wake up. She couldn't forgive herself on that very day and decided to leave him -- for his own sake not hers.

 

After leaving him, she was just 18 years old, studying in college while taking part-time jobs in a korean cuisine. And fortunately the owners of that Korean cuisine was a childless couple and decided to adopt Dara as their own. Dara is not really a parentless girl, she knows that her parents are still alive and is just hiding because of their mistakes that made her life ruined.

 

After remembering this memory, she just shooks her head and try to calm herself. She really needs to forget him now. She has Jaejoong now, who was there for her, in her worst and best time for the 3 years she tries to move on. And he was a great help to her.. to heal.

 

"Aniya.. Jae, you know that, right? You know I'm still trying... trying to forget 'him' and you helped me until now" Dara said and force a faint smile at him.

 

"But you still remember him.. I know deep inside I can't replace him.. Dara..." Jaejoong said and bowed his head, trying to hide his red eyes ready to let tears from his eyes.

 

Dara can't deny it. But she really needs to move on.

 

"Aigoo.. Jaejoong look at my eyes" Dara said and cup his face making him face her. When she clearly look at his eyes she saw his sad eyes. She felt guilty but immediately let out a big smile -- a happy and joyful one.

 

"Right now, right here.. you're the only one man in my mind and heart, and no one can changed that. You made me glued to you" Dara said and chuckled. 

 

Jaejoong just smiled and hug her tightly. Whenever she does that, he felt revived and alive again. 

 

"Aigoo my Jaejoong.." Dara said and giggled. "Now.. can we get my 'important thing'?" Dara added. And Jaejoong stare at her immediately. Still trying to pursuade him going back to the school.

 

"Ahrasso!" Jaejoong said and smiled at her and give her another big hug.

 

 

 


 

 

He watched the beautiful girl sitting there on the table with a funny bonnet on top of her head. It was a cute cupcake bonnet. When the girl stare at her notebook she looks very serious, he wants to go to her to ask her if she was sad or something but unfortunately he can't. 

 

When he saw the girl there sitting for the first time as he sat on his chair, he was a bit startled because she looks familiar to him, she looks like her girlfriend -- Ahn Sohee. His girlfriend for 10 years. Actually 3 years ago, Sohee told him that she was his girlfriend for 7 years when he was in a hospital involve in some kind of dangerous accident. And to be honest, he doesn't really remembers, his life on that past 7 years.. that's why he has some kind of doubt in believing her, but then some flashbacks in his past are coming back slowly, but blurred!

 

He knows that Sohee is that girl in his past because Sohee just look like 'her' the girl on the flashbacks. BUT now, when he saw this girl with a funny bonnet, his doubtful feelings came back as if telling him that, the girl he saw right now might be that girl on his flashbacks. but how could it be? For some reasons, he tries to make himself calm and telling himself that the girl right now he is staring is look like a lot to his girlfriend -- Sohee. and that's why maybe he thought that the girl is the girl on his flashbacks.

 

"Ji?" a voice he heard and a warm hand holding his hand. He turned his direction to the girl who is sitting infront of him just across the table, his girlfriend -- Sohee.

 

"Neh?" Jiyong just replied and looking at his girlfriend.

 

"Do you have something in your mind? You looks so problematic" she ask him. Noticing him that he was in his deep thoughts. What could he be thinking right now?
 

"Anyway, Babe, what do you want?" Sohee asks him and smiled. 

 

"Just an iced cold tea" Jiyong replied in a simple phrase and Sohee got taken back. Something really is bothering him, she thought.

 

"Two iced cold tea" Sohee just simply said to the waiter who is writing down the orders.

 

"Jiyong, I know you.. something is wrong.. you alright?" Sohee hold his hands tightly and smiled at him. Telling him to trust her.

 

Honestly, Jiyong has really a problem. He just suddenly have a flashback after Sohee ask him what he want.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Ji.." the girl snap him out of his 'dream world'.

 

"Neh?" he replied with a wide smile. He really loves it when 'she' tries to get his attention. 'She' just snap her fingers and he will automatically know that he was out again, daydreaming.

 

"Yah! I just ask you what you want! Ahhhh! Jiyong! You're daydreaming again! Aish!!" the girl said in an angry tone and then pouted.

 

"You're really cute, 'Tam-tam'!" Jiyong replied at her and stretch out her cheeks. 

 

"Yaaah! I told you don't call me that name when we are in public!" 'She' said. Tam-tam.. their couple name. Actually Jiyong decided to call her Tam-tam and 'she' wants him to call him 'Gaho-chan'.

 

"But I want to call you that!" Jiyong just chuckled when he notice that 'she' was still pouting and angry.

 

"Mianhe~~ Mianhe~~ Tam-tammie" Jiyong said with an aegyo.. he knows this is her weakness. Using aegyo.

 

"Yah! Aish! Jiyoooong!" 'She' angrily said but cheeks burning red.

 

"Aigoo~ my Tam-tam.. now, what did you say a minute ago?" he ask.

 

"Pssh.. aigoo~ I ask what do you want, my Gaho-chan" she replied and chuckled. Jiyong's eyes widen. She really loves this, calling him Gaho-chan. He tries to pretend to hate but actually he really loves it.

 

"Keke~ " the girl just keep laughing.

 

"Ahrasso.. yah. Tam-tam.. stop laughing~!" 

 

"Okay! Just tell me what do you want, Gaho-chan? Ppalli!" 'she' said.

 

"Ahrasso.. I want a fluffy white chocolate cake and icy choco" he replied and then smile at her.

 

"Aigoo! another white chocolate again??" 

 

Jiyong just nod with a happy smile.

 

 

 

"Babe?" a voice snap him out when he remembers what his flashbacks are about. 

 

With his new flashback of memory, the way the girl talk at him in his flashback is a bit different with Sohee. Even the way they talk with each other's names. They use Tam-tam and Gaho-chan whenever they're trying to call each other. 

 

"Jiyong..? Answer me.. you've been thinking a lot" Sohee asks with a worried face.

 

"Ah! Mianhe.. it's just work.." Jiyong said with a faint smile.

 

"Another tough work? Another difficult case in court?" Sohee asks while cupping his face. 

 

Kwon Jiyong. 22 years old. A famous lawyer with a young age.

 

With a cute features. He might not be the most handsome man, but having cute face, something that a girl can't be tiring to look at. HIs cute smiles, cute nose, cute eyes and all over cuteness.

 

Sohee knows that Jiyong is really a busy man because of being a famous lawyer and especially coming from a famous and owner of Kwon Companies, their business has been famous because of the fashion business. Their business is about dresses, shoes and other fashion stuffs. And Sohee work there as one of their great fashion designers. Sohee is also from a famous family, the Ahns which is the business partners of the Kwons.

 

Aside from being a lawyer, Jiyong also helps her mother to took care of their business because of the reason that his father is already dead when he was still young. Even though he is focusing his career as a lawyer, he knows something about business too because of her mother.

 

"Yep. Another big client and another big case to solve" Jiyong sighed and force a smile at her to let her know that he is okay.

 

"Ji.. I hope you will not stress yourself out.. you might faint out of a sudden again" Sohee reminded him. He knows that. One time, while he was talking in the court trying to speak out his speech in the hearing he suddenly felt dizzy and after that he can only see black atmosphere. He fainted at that time because of the stress.

 

"Aigoo.. Sohee, don't worry I won't forget it" He said and chuckled.

 

"Promise me? Ahrasso?" Sohee pouted.

 

"Ahrasso.. you're so cuteee~" Jiyong said and stretch her cheeks.

 

"Aish! Jiyong!" Sohee said and blush. 

 

"You look red.. aigoo, my Sohee is blushing!" he chuckled. Sohee just pouted and look at her mirror checking her red cheeks.

 

"Look what you have done.." Sohee said in a soft voice, angry but liking it also.

 

"Yah, Sohee, you're denying it but you also like it, right?" Jiyong teases her.

 

Sohee was about to hit him when suddenly they heard a girl's voice saying something in a loud voice.

 

"Hmph! Date yourself!" the girl said and contuining to walk towards the door. And then Jiyong realizes that it was the girl he was looking at just a minute ago. He didn't knew that she was waiting for someone.

 

"Seems like a lover's quarrel?" Sohee said and Jiyong just nodded and try not to look at the couple outside the cafe.

 

"Oh! I think the boy said sorry!" Sohee said when he also noticed that the boy looked like saying sorry to the girl.

 

"They're a funny couple" Sohee smiled and just watch the couple outside changing emotions and expressions. Jiyong can't help it but also try to look the couple outside. The boy now is sad and the girl just said something to make the boy happy and fortunately the guy's expressions change. He is smiling and now hugging the girl. 

 

Suddenly Jiyong felt a sudden hurt in his heart, not because of something illness but because of watching that scene. He don't know why, but a sadness just appeared and his head is starting to hurt now. It's always like this, whenever something from his pasts tries to flash in his head and when he is also trying to remember from his pasts. 

 

The doctors said that time will really come that all of his lost memories will come back, he just have to wait. Every memory has a time.

 

"Jiyong! Are you okay!?" Sohee immediately asks him when she notice him, trying to blink his eyes to calm himself.

 

Sohee hurriedly grab Jiyong's pocket in his jacket to grab his medicine to let him sleep for awhile. She opened the bottle and get two tablets for effective cure, she immediately face her hands to Jiyong mouth to let him drink it. And Jiyong did, he opens his mouth and drink the two tablets and Sohee let him a sip of water.

 

Jiyong felt sleepy afterwards. Another darkness filled his eyes and head with no one hear nor see.

 

 

 


 

Wassup everyone! We 2ne1 (!?) ani-ani.. HAHA.

Again, again!

 

Wassup everyone! HappyBlue is back on the game! Nolza!~

How do you like it? The today's update?? Please tell me!

I'm dying here to know your comments about this one!

My first time to do a drama story... please? XD

 

By the way, I have a lot of thoughts going on my mind right now! XP

While I'm out I've been tweeting and having fun doing roleplaying

as 2ne1's CL ;)) 

 

MIANHEEE!~ I do really want to update but I'm afraid that once I type

in this big box, I'm afraid my fingers will not stay away until I'm finish and it

took a lot of time for me to type and get ideas! TT_____________TT"

 

But because I'm miss surfing in the net, I just open my Facebook account and

tweeting there and here >:((

 

NEXT UP.. 7 MAGIC JEWELS -- jewel 17, maybe tomorrow? Just wait everyone! :))

P.S. I hope you're not angry with a late update, our exams just ended this morning,

today is the last examination :) so lot of time to update!!

 

Jwesonghamnida!!