Memorias 3

Forgotten Love

m   e   m   o   r   i   a   s     t   h   r   e   e      |

 

After hours of flight and sleep in the plane, Jiyong is already awake and already have lots of rest and sleep he can get, because starting tomorrow he's into hell of stress and pressure of the damn work he have. He's infront of Busan airport right now, waiting for his friends going to pick him up.

 

But because of being tired to wait for them, he decided to call them right here, right now!

 

"Hello? Ji!" the voice from the other line immediately answered.

 

"Youngbae! Where are you, man?!" the irritated lawyer answere with an obvious angry tone

 

"Whoa. Your being childish, bro! Cool man! We're on our way! Hyung didn't come with us, because he have a date with Bom noona right now" the man on the other line called Youngbae answered with a calm and cool voice that a woman's heart can melt.

 

"Even so, why are you late. I told you that you have to be here before my flight" still angry Jiyong replied.

 

"Hey, don't blame me.. this maknae of yours is the one to blame" Youngbae defended himself and chuckled.

 

"YAH! HYUNG! HOW COULD YOU! I THOUGHT WHERE ON THIS TOGETHER!!" another voice on the other line shouted. As soone as Jiyong heard it, he knows that it was Seungri -- their maknae of the group.

 

"Yesh. Don't make me your cover-up! It's your fault! You have hangovers again, since you've been up to bars and girls again!" Youngbae clearly raised his voice so that Jiyong will hear what their maknae have been upto and doing behind the others.

 

"YAH! HYUUUUNG!! JIYONG-HYUNG WILL KILL ME NOW!! PSSSH!" the voice of the scared maknae filled the atmosphere.

 

And Jiyong just listened to them smiling, they still haven't changed. Even though he have that accident, he haven't forgotten about them. And when they all went to see him, they all talk about this girl about his past but they're always cut-off by his mom and Sohee. That's where he's been doubting his relationship between Sohee and him but after a month of being bothered by his friends with that topic they all stopped with no reason and help him build my trust to Sohee instead.

 

"Yah! Maknae! We'll talk later! I'll kill you to pound!" Jiyong finally said and it makes the people on the other line shut up.

 

After what he said, he heard Youngbae chuckled and a big gulp of saliva which he guess that it's from Seungri's gulped.

 

"You can kill him later, Ji.. Okayy, we're close to Busan airport right now. So just wait for a minute, ahrasso?" Youngbae cleared his throat and talk.

 

"Ahrasso.. and Seungri, better be ready, okay?" Jiyong replied and let out a smile. And he immediately heard Youngbae's loud laugh.

 

"YAH! HYUNG! HELP ME!" Seungri shouted referring to Youngbae

 

"Okay! Bye, Ji!" Youngbae said and end the call.

 

 

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---

 

 

"Yah! Hae-ya! Why are you so late!?" the mad Dara shouted at her cute younger sister.

 

"Yesh! Yah! Unnie, don't shout! It's not my fault! Chaerin-unnie overslept and I need to wake her up for like 10 times!!" Park Chan Hae replied, her younger sister. Chan Hae or rather Hae is what Dara prefers to call her and her friends, is already in her college years taking up fashion designing since she really loves designing clothing lines and shoe lines. She's about to graduate in 3 months from now.

 

"Aigoo.. Hae knows how to lie now??" a girl with a badass style stood infront of the Park sisters and chewed a big pink bubblegum.

 

"Yesh. Chaerin unnie! I'm not lying because it's true" Hae replied and pouted.

 

"Cl-roo!" Dara yelled and immediately give the girl called Chaerin a big hug.

 

"Aigoo.. mianhee, Hae!" Chaerin replied while wraping her arms around Dara's hug.

 

"How are you, Dara unnie?" Chaerin ask Dara after hugging her.

 

"I'm fine.. aigoo, you still haven't change, are you?" Dara said and give Chaerin a look from head-to-toe.

 

"Yah! Don't look at me like that! You're like a picking up a fight with the mighty badass chick! Of course, I have change!" Chaerin replied and smiled at her.

 

"It's not true! You're still up to clubbing and illegal bike racing" Hae blurted out which made Chaerin quickly moves towards Hae and covers to shut it.

 

"So.. you're still up to bike racing, huh? So what's the thing that you've change?" Dara cleared and smirked at her.

 

"Aish! Okay! Since this stupid sister of yours have a loud mouth.. okay I explain! I am still into bike racing, when I was about to leave, I met this stupid and idiot guy who look like a panda and told me that he's better than me so I got mad and accepted his challenge and what makes me so pissed is that he was able to beat the out of me.. so starting that day I've been joining the race to defeat him since the tournament is near!" Chaerin explained to the curious Dara.

 

"So.. just because you got beat out in this so-called "race" you swore to never leave until you got your payback?" Dara said and raise her right eyebrow.

 

"Yup! And what's wrong with it!? Dara, you know me.. I can't take it if I'll lose! I hate it!" Chaerin said and spit out her bubblegum like a dude.

 

"Uh-uh! Yes you are, come one let's go" Dara said and smiled at her while handing out her luggage to her younger sister and Chaerin.

 

"Yah! Daraaa!~" Chaerin yelled and Dara just smiled.

 

"Ahrasso.. I understand, so tell me what you've been upto.. the positive one.. I want a good thing" Dara said and turned to her.

 

"She's been modeling" Hae interrupted and Chaerin just sighed. Why does Hae's mouth can't shut for a minute!?

 

Dara's just widen from what she heard. Lee Chaerin!? The Mighty Badass Cat of the street!? CL modeling?!!

 

"Is that truee?" Dara said and try not to giggle.

 

"Yeah and don't laugh! I've been modeling for my friend, Jeremy Scott, you know the famous designer? I've been his model because of my style" Chaerin explains

 

"Ahh~ Whoa.. I better tell this to Bom, by the way.. Where's my corn-eater and other park sister?" Dara asked Chaerin and Hae.

 

Chaerin was about to answer her question when the mighty talkative Park Chan Hae anwered Dara first, obviously.

 

"She said, she's in her boyfriend's apartment staying and said that they have a date today" Hae answered and Chaerin just rolled her eyes.

 

"Wae!? I thought I am more important than her boyfriend!? Aish! I'm gonna burn all cornfields in this universe so there will be no corns left!!" Dara shouted in irritated voice.

 

"Yesh. You're exaggerating, unnie" Hae sighed.

 

"Hae's right! Don't worry, she'll definitely visit you tomorrow, right away" Chaerin said and about to open another pack of bubblegum when Dara stopped her.

 

"Stop it, I kinda dislike it, when you act badass with you chewing a gum" Dara said and smiled.

 

"Ahrasso.. come one, let's go! We need to arrange your things there" Chaerin excitedly replied.

 

"Yes, we better be, unnie. Your room is already clean." Hae said and smiled.

 

"Nae" Dara replied and they all started to arrange her stuffs to the back of Chaerin's car.

 

 

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---

 

"Ji!" Youngbae lively greeted his 'brother/bestfriend' when he got off his car.

 

"Hyunnng~~" Seungri cutely greeted his hyung trying to make him forget about what happened earlier.

 

"Yah! Don't do aegyo with me, because I didn't forgot about earlier!" Jiyong said and put his arms around Seungri's neck and drag him around.

 

"Yesh! Hyunggg~ I'm getting dizzy! I'm going to puke!!" Seungri said and within 0.00001 seconds Jiyong immediately let the naughty maknae go.

 

"Yah! Don't make me your shield!" Youngbae said when the maknae immediately try to hide behind Youngbae from Jiyong.

 

"Just this time, Hyung.. I'm getting dizzy and Ji-hyung is gonna kill me.. I don't have 9 lives like the cats!" Seungri said and noticed something.

 

"Hey! Speaking of cat!vWhat do you know! It's the badass biker chick!!" the scared Seungri immediately stood up properly and smirked from what he saw.

 

"What do you mean?" Youngbae asked.

 

"Lee Chaerin, the girl I said to you before.. the one I beat up in the race" Seungri said and pointed out Chaerin who is busy arranging Dara's stuffs to  her car.

 

"That girl? Whoa, she's hot and... looks like a gangsta to me" Youngbae said as soon as he saw the girl that Seungri pointed out.

 

"Looks like a badass and a girl who always visits club" Jiyong joined in their conversation.

 

"Yep, you're right. She's been clubbing, I saw her sometimes when I go out" Seungri said and smiled when suddenly his eyes widen when he realized what he just said! 

 

"Uh-oh! The maknae is caught red-handed!" Youngbae said and chuckled.

 

"So.. you met her in the clubs.. so you mean, you really have been out to club last night and got hangover and Youngbae needs to wake you up and got late to pick me up here today" Jiyong said and smirked and run towards the maknae and wrap his arms around his neck again and drag him around again.

 

"Yah! Youngbae-hyung! Help me!!" 

 

"It's you fault.. you need to taste his wrath sometimes" Youngbae replied and smiled at him while carrying out Jiyong's stuffs inside his car.

 

"HYUNNNG! HELP!" Seungri keep shouting.

 

 

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---

 

"How's you life in Seoul by the way?" Chaerin asked while driving.

 

Chaerin is the one driving while Dara is just next beside her and the sleeping Hae is in the backseat.

 

"What do you think, Chae? You know, I am right infront of you" Dara frankly said and laugh

 

"Dara, that's not what I meant. Pssh! You know what I mean.." Chaerin said and raise an eyebrow.

 

"I haven't seen him, if that's what you want to know" Dara immediately replied in a staright tone.

 

"Dara, I know what you feel right now, about me asking about this but you shouldn't have leave him" Chaerin said bringing up this topic again to her.

 

"Chae, I told you about this right. About the problem of our family, I know it's not my fault but because of me.. Jiyong got almost killed, her mother hates me and I almost got kidnap also" Dara said trying to stop her tears from falling. 

 

"Dara.. it's okay to cry. I know what's your reason for leaving but you shouldn't have.. really. The one who is also got affected the most is Jiyong. What if, he's been looking for you?" 

 

"No, he's not.. and he's not the only one got affected the most.. it's me also. I really tried to forget about him but... I really... can't, Chae. Right now, I feel like betraying Jaejoong in our relationship. I know I like him, he's sweet and caring.. but only my mind accepted him not my heart" Dara said and tears starts to roll over down her pink cheeks.

 

"Dara, it's okay.. You don't have to live your life in fears.. you need to face them as soon as possible" Chaerin said and grip her left hand.

 

"But I can't, Chae" Dara said while sniffing.

 

"You have to, in the right time, ahrasso? But this time, all you need is to rest for awhile since your jobs only starts on monday, right Ma'am Dara?" Chae said and laugh.

 

"Yah! Don't laugh!" Dara said and flick her forehead.

 

"Yah! Yah! Don't do that! You'll make us killed!" Chae said and focus on the road immediately.

 

"Ahrasso" Dara said and smiled and turned her head to the window right away.

 

 


 

 

Nana[A]: Annyeong! Mian, for a boring update! I am thinking of putting Youngbae, Seungri, Chaerin and Hae in this scene so I can get them to introduce to you right this instant! And I also want to reveal what is the connection between Seungri and Chaerin that will make a big impact into the connections of life between Dara and Jiyong.. you see, Seungri and Chaerin are enemies in a illegal bike racing and loves to go clubbing and each of the two are close friends of Jiyong and Dara respectively.

 

Once again, Mianhe for the BOOOOOORING UPDATE!! I PROMISED IN THE NEXT UPDATE I'LL MAKE IT UP TO EACH AND ONE OF YOU HERE!! ^^