I want to be with him

Love Doesn't Die

Iolani was filled with sorrow and sadness since taecyeon passed away. She still can't accept that his gone. She cries all day and she looks very weak. She has lose a lot of weight because she lost her appitite and she wasn't social anymore. All she does was cry all day,lookin at taecyeon picture in her room. She wouldn't let anyone talk to her even her parents. 

Iolani parents called Simon over to talk to iolani.

Simon agreed and came to visit iolani, who was in her room all day crying.

Knock...knock...as Simon knocks on iolani door. No one answer,so Simon open the door and called iolani.

"Iolani,can I come in" he asked... She didn't answer,but Simon walked in her room.

"iolani,do you think taecyeon is happy what you're doing to yourself. Think about it. He didn't want this to happen or seeing you like this. It will break his heart more. Look at yourself, you look very thin. He want you to be happy because if you're happy,his happy. He doesn't want to see you suffering like this. Stop crying, taecyeon doesn't want to see you crying all day. He told her as an advice

" I'm sorry,Simon,but my heart hurts. He told me he will be her with me forever and never leave my side no matter. He told me we will overcome hardships,but he left me. How am I suppose to b happy and be bright like I ues too without him.. I was happy cause of him. Do you understand that? NO! You don't! So don't act like you understand me at all. Just leave me alone.. Okay. She said crying and punching Simon letting go her emotions and putting it on him.

the whole night she talked of how she will continue her life without him and how is she going to be happy again. Simon was consoling her the whole night to make her feel better. Iolani didn't know that Simon was having a hard time too. Losing his bestfriend is like loosing a brother to him. As he promise to taecyeon to make iolani happy,he is trying his best not  to cry,and instead of iolani crying, he has to make her happy and bright again. Sometimes he doesn't know what to do..how will he make iolani happy again? How can I leave without my bestfriend? He asked himself. simon is having a hard time, but cant show it,so iolnai will understand she has to recover and let her pain go away.  it will take time to make iolnai feel better. also sometimes iolani has suicidal thoughts and wanted to be with taecyeon.

 

its been a month since taecyeon passed away, iolani looks even worsed from before. she is not a bright person anymore. Sometime she has suicidal thoughts and wanted to be reunited with taecyeon.

your POV.....

I cant live anymore. if i die right now, i can be with taecyeon forever. we will be happy. iolani cant think anymore and she will do anything just to be with taecyeon. she walks to the top of her house, where there is an open space. she sits where you can see the ground about 100 feet high.

she stands and tries to jump. when she was going to jump. someone stop her at the right time

Simon's POV..

i was heading to iolani place to check if she is doing well ..i see her walking up the stairs and towards the roof where there is an open space. i followed her,so i kept quiet. suddenly i see her trying to jump,so i ran as fast as i could to try to save her. "Thank, god.. you said when you grab iolani away from the ledge.

"Oppa,wae! just let me be. go away! she yells at him and walking towards the ledge.

"Ani! i promised taecyeon to prootect you, so no i wont leave you alone. Lets go! he said as he was pulling iolani

Simon was really pissed, why iolani is doing this. she is so selfish. he said " why cant she think of other people than herself... she is hurting taecyeon, everytime she tries to hurt herself,inclusing me, who hurts the most right now. How can i see the girl i like crying and having a hard time.. what can i do to make her happy again?

 

Im sorry for not updating lately  and for thus short chapter....I've been busy so im very sorry. ill update more often..