I will give you a chance

Love Doesn't Die

Muneka10 there will be more romance for iolani and Simon. Please keep reading my fanfic. Thank you so much.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

Iolani had let go taecyeon from her heart and putting soemone new wishing it will turn out well.. Iolani  had let her beloved taecyeon go.  
 
 
Its there last day in Japan. Simon planned a date for the both of them  the whole day. They visited many places and went shopping together. Simon would do anything for the day if iolani is having a good time. Simon reserved a dinner date at this very beautiful restaurant.  They dressed up casual instead of being formal. 
 
( a picture of their clothes-casual clothing)
 
They took a seat. Simon pulled iolani chair for iolani to sit. Simon is gentlemen. They ordered their food and chat till the food was served.
"thank you, iolani for giving me a chance. I'm going to make you happy and I'm not going to waste your time being with me. I don't want To see you sad anymore. Be happy with me." he said confessing his love
" thank you for making me smile again, but let's take things slow. I don't think I'm ready  for a relationship yet.  I'll tell you what I feel for you. I'm sorry"
" i understand how you feel. I'll be always be by your side, but can i still ask you on dates"
"yes you may. Just give me time to see if I feel the same way that you feel"
"yeah that's okay. I will not rush your decisions."
 
Simon understand what iolani is saying. He also felt the same way when his ex girlfriend cheated on him and that time he didn't have a girlfriend since. He will give her time to recognize her feelings and know it well.
 
They ate dinner and finished,so they head to their hotel.
 
They are leaving Japan tomorrow.
 
Is this what taecyeon is telling me to let him go to give Simon a chance. Her happiness with taecyeon got cut off early,so taecyeon want me to be happy with Simon rather than being sorrow because of him. That's why I love taecyeon, he will be my forever first lie and nobody else will change that." she thought to herself
 
Iolani is still getting used to being with Simon, but they weren't a couple yet. Simon haven't asked iolani yet but his getting to it. Simon didn't want to rush and pressure iolani so his giving her time to get used to it.  She will give a son a chance but not rushed it.
 
Iolani and simon are going back to south Korea. They are heading to the airport for their flight back. 
 
"iolani, did you have fun? Simon asked
"yeah, I had a really great time. Kumawo, for bringing me here. We should come here again." she said
"yeah we're coming back here again. Nah it was my mission to make you smile again. I also had fun with you" he said smiling
"you accomplished your mission. Haha see I'm smiling again. Thanks to you." she said smiling at him
 
They arrived at the airport and they took their flight back to south Korea.
 
 
They arrived in south Korea. Simon has been patient and take iolani to dates but iolani still needs more time. Few months past and both of them became more closer than ever. Iolani also became closer to Simon and she doesn't feel weird when she is with Simon. She is feeling the same way she felt with taec.
Their friendship turned into something new and that's how they fall in love with each other. Will this happen to Simon and iolani?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love my subscribers. Pls subscribe on my story...

tumblr_m9w810YbzC1rvsyj4.jpg

 

Sorry for this short update.. I had my exam this week.