How can i live without him?

Love Doesn't Die

 

They finished eating dinner and headed home. 
 
On their way while Taecyeon was driving, a drunk driver hits the side of his car where he was sitting. the damage was done in a few second. not a second they had a chance to avoid it,but it was too late. the car gave a big damage to both of them. they are unconscious and people who were passing by started thelp.
"someone call the ambulance" can you guys hear me? as people were yelling and asking for response from the both of them. no response was said. the ambulance arrived and rush both of them to the hospital. they had injuries but taecyeon has the most serious injury and he was in critical condition. Iolani received minor injuries and the impact of the crash went to taecyeon and he go the most fatal injuries.
 
they got to the hospital. They were rushed through the E.R. Iolani woke up and she was very confused on what's going on.
"where am I? Where is Taecyeon? She yyells they try to calm her down but she can't because she is in a state of shock. They gave her the medicine to make her calm down. After that, she feel a little sleepy,then she closed her eyes. The doctors were taking care of her minor injuries like scratches all over her body. The doctors are worried about taecyeon's condition and they are taking care of him but they are afraid what's going to happen to him. 
     "He has a concussion in his head and that's very dangerous when someone hits their head and the impact of the car went on his head. And also his lungs got punctured and some ribs are broken" One of the doctor says. The doctors are trying to save taecyeon and they are having a hard time. They had to do a surgery on his lungs and it will take hours to do. 
 
   Iolani woke up a few hours later, he ask one of the doctors where was taecyeon.
"excuse me, doctor? Where is taecyeon, the guy who had the same accident as me? She asked
"oh he is resting in the room over there. The doctor said
iolani look to the room where the doctor pointed. There he was,taecyeon laying down,looked weak and it makes iolani go start crying.
"can I go look at him" she asked
"yeah go ahead,but be careful of your injuries" the doctor said helping iolani to taecyeon's room.
 
there was taecyeon laying down on a bed. Not saying anything. Iolani started to tear up. "Doctor will he be okay? She asked
"I don't know yet. He is on a very critical condition. I'm very sorry" the doctor said looking sorry..
 
then iolani starts crying non-stop when suddenly taecyeon wakes up.
"baby, don't cry. I will be okay" he said in very weak voice
"oppa. I love you. Don't leave me." Iolani said while crying
"I'm not going anywhere baby. I love you too. He sasaid
 
 
 
simon arrived at the hospital.
 
"oh Simon, can I tell you something. Taecyeon ssaid 
simon walk towards taecyeon and taecyeon starts telling him something by his ear and iolani couldn't hear what they were talking about.
"bro,can you do me a favor. If I'm gone and not recover from my injuries. Please take care of my baby..love her like I did.. Please do this for me Simon. Make her happy when she is feeling said. Okay" he said
"Yeah bro ill do that for you. Simon ssaid
iolani is very curios on whAt they were talking about.
"What were you guys talking about.. Iolani asked
"nothing babe" taecyeon said.
"okay babe, I'll be here by your side so if you need something, just tell me. Then iolani kissed him
"all I need right now is you babe. Only you. Nothing else. He said smiling
"I love you babe " iolani said
i love you too" taecyeon said
"I'll be here if you need my help. Simon said interrupting their romance
 
They were all sleeping. Iolani had a dream about taecyeon. She sees him in a bright place, he is saying goodbye to her and telling her to be happy even his not with her. Reminding her how much he loves her and always be by her side. Iolani started tearing up while she is sleeping.
 
..... Then suddenly...... A  loud beep woke iolani and Simon up.****************
 
iolani got up and saw taecyeon's life line is flat.. She started crying and told Simon to call, the doctor.  The doctor came, he tried to revive taecyeon,but sadly he couldn't revive him. He announce the time of death,then iolani was in a shock. She kept on telling taecyeon to wake up as she was crying.
 
"oppa!!! Oppa!! Wake up" shes yells at taecyeon 
she stop yelling and gave up on taecyeon chest. She is crying on his chest as Simon is consoling her. Simon was also sad, and couldn't accept that his bestfriend is gone. He could never see him again..
 
Iolani cried the whole night as Simon console her.
 
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltp1a1yLiQ1qms8qdo1_400.png
 
This is what Simon was feeling that night.
 
*************************************************************************************************************************************************
short update.. Sorry I was busy this whole week. Next chapter will be better. FIGHTING!!!