Saranghae,oppa!!

Love Doesn't Die

 

simon is flustered what he is going to do after knowing what he feels about his bestfriend girlfriend. he cant decide whether to keep it a secret until he gets over his feelings or tell his bestfriend what he really feels. he cant decide.
he is asking himself is it have to be his bestfriend girlfriend that he likes. why cant it be someone else so he wouldnt hurt anyone. 
 
                         ******  Taecyeon is dropping off simon at his house after their amusement trip.******
 
 
 Simon kept on staring at iolani and couldn't stop. he was in love or just crazy, he thought to himself.... he tell himself to return to his senses and stop his feelings to grow even bigger... Simon was silent for the whole trip back to his house. taecyeon kept on looking at him on the mirror and he was worried.
 
"what's wrong,Simon? taecyeon asked
".......what?... Simon surprised
"you are very quiet... something happened at the amusement park? he asked
"oh nothing,I'm just thinking about a lot of things and I don't know what to do. I think I'm about to go crazy. "Simon said
" what ever is making you crazy or about to. just talk to me,I'll help you with your problems that's messing up with your mind. don't forget that bro that I'm here for you if you need me. that's why we are best friends,right. to rely on one another." taecyeon said
 
*******************************************************************************************
..........................they arrived at Simon's house..............
 
"thanks for the ride.i'll see you guys tomorrow" Simon said
"bro, remember what I said earlier. don't forget it. " taecyeon said
 
Simon enters his house as taecyeon drove away.  taecyeon headed to iolani's house. as they were in the car, they were talking to each other and holding hands while taecyeon is driving.
 
"so babe I reserved us a dinner date tomorrow for 4 years anniversary" taecyeon said
"oh really, that's awesome babe. your so sweet.. sounds good.. can't wait for tomorrow"
 
they arrived at iolani's house. iolani said her goodbye to taecyeon. she kissed him goodbye. 
 
*****************************........the next day.........*********************************
 
Simon got to school and he kept thinking what he is goin to do if he sees iolani and taecyeon. out of nowhere taecyeon and iolani appeared next to Simon while he was spacing out.
 
"oh you scared me! Simon said
"haha are you okay? taecyeon asked
iolani laughing...
"yeah I'm okay. don't laugh. I was just thinking about something. Simon said
"oh Kay. what is it? iolani asked
"nothing, lets go. he said
 
the three of them get to class. by the time you know it, school was over.
 
iolani and taecyeon have their dinner date tonight..
 
taecyeon picks up iolani. iolani got out of her house and got on taecyeon's car. she is wearing a purple tube top ruffle dress with sequence. taecyeon is wearing a casual suit with a white t-shirt under it while wearing jeans.
 
they got to the restaurant taecyeon reserved their date. it was nice,simple,but beautiful restaurant.
"wow! this is pretty babe. " iolani said
"just like you babe" taecyeon with his cheesy jokes that never gets old. iolani smiles at him. They were appointed to their seat by the lady who works at the restaurant. They ordered dinner and waited till the food was served. their food was delicious and worth the money they both enjoyed their 4 year anniversary date together. 
 
That night they both promised to be truthful to one another and be together no matter what the problem they will face and try to overcome it together. that is their promise together,but one tragedy will break that promise.  
 
taecyeon had a surprise gift for iolani as an anniversary gift.
 
"oppa! kumawo.. she kissed him.
"open it" he said
she opened it and it was a promised ring.
"that's a promised ring for the  promises we said and will keep. so promise me that you'll be by side and I will be by your side no matter what happen to us. I have one too,so wear it everyday symbolizing our loved for one another." he said romantically
" op...op.opppaaa!!!! saranghei! I promised I will be by your side no matter what happen. I will cherish this gift forever. she hugged him..
 
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m23w11fVjj1qf4k86o1_500.jpg
 
they hugged each other and iolani started crying.....
 
"what's wrong, babe? taecyeon asked
" she began to cry...... oppa this is the most romantic thing anyone has done for me ever in my life and how you appreciate me a lot,I love that. I feel very important and your the first person to ever love me this way. I love you." 
 
"your the most sweets girl I've ever meet too. don't cry now. lets just be happy. okay? he kiss her forehead.
"oppa you made this day really the best day of my life. im glad that met you. you influenced my life since I came to Korea. you treated me with care and you understand how I felt. "she said
" your the best thing in my life, you made really happy since we met. I really love you. "he said
 
 
they talked about how important they are to one another and all the positive things that happen when they were together. they never wanna loose each other.  both rings was carved by the words I LOVE YOU & FOREVER....
 
********************************************************************************************
they never expected something worse are  going to happen to them that night.
********************************************************************************************
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
im so sorry this chapter is short,but i am trying my best to make to the story interesting and I wish you would support me.  thank you for reading my fanfic and I hope you guys like it..