Thank you, my angel

Love Doesn't Die

 

Simon drops iolani home and goes back to school for football practice. They are practice they have a game next week. He is the quarterback because taecyeon was the quarterback,but he passed away,so for his bestfriend's honor. He Will become the new quarterback and he gets his energy to win a game from his bestfriend taecyeon and his girlfriend iolani. 
        Football practice was over. Simon drives home. While he was driving another smash into his car and made his car flip. After the crash, it silence
Filled the crash. Then all you can hear is the ambulances driving towards the crash vehicle of Simon. People start calling Simon but he won't answer. Then Simon woke up, he sees the same figure of his bestfriend taecyeon leaving the scene. His vision was still blurry, but he knew his bestfriend and that figure was his bestfriend. Simon gets out of the car and tries to find that figure but it disappear. The people were amazed that he didn't break anything. He had only cuts. The people rushed him to the hospital to treat his cuts. The people in the ambulance was amazed of how Simon survived that awful accident. 
Iolani received a call from the hospital saying Simon was in the hospital. She panics because she wouldn't want to lose another loved one. She rushed to the hospital as she cry the way there. She ran to his room and there he was looking OKAY! Iolani gave a big sigh. She ran towards Simon and hugged him. 
"oppa!!!" she cried
"dont cry, I'm okay because of someone" he said smiling to her
"who? " iolani asked
"the person you loved first" he said
Herbhead turned to him and she asked
"really? Are you sure? " 
"yeah, babe. I'm sure that it was my bestfriend who helped me during the crash. I saw him leaving the scene and when I got out of the car, I had only minor injuries, like scratches. He was there to save me" he said
" it is taecyeon. He wouldn't want you to get hurt. He didn't want you to leave me. I miss him so much." she said starting to tear up. 
" I know babe. I miss him so much too. I wanna see him and thank him" he said
 
Iolani slept over the hospital next to Simon. He gets discharged the next morning and they loved each other more and also their ANGEL.