Leaving

That person

It has been a year since the addition of the new member, everything went by just fine, but qri still had that certain hatred towards hwayoung, hwayoung has been really hardworking the past year, everyone was starting to get use and accept her as a part of t-ara except for her, then this day came, the day everyone was looking forward too.

Author's POV

 

"You girls have went through alot these few months and we all have decided to give you a well deserved rest, how does a field trip sound?' The manager exclaimed in a much enthusiastic voice, the girls were still in a dazed as it was 5 in the morning, they did not expect this surprise and thought that they were still having their usual scedhule, and then the manager repeated himself, and then they started realising the situation, Hwayoung was the first to respond, "UNNIEEEEEE, OUR BREAK FINALLY!" She shouted while showing her signature eye smile, the rest of the members also started getting excited, in moments the whole car was filled with a bunch of excited elementry-like chodings. And there was Qri, she couldn't deny that this was indeed very exciting but when she saw the annoying side of hwayoung she couldn't help but swallow any of her excited expression, the girls were busying deciding on what to do, but Qri was just moody like all times, Boram noticed her at the side of her vision at this time, she approached her, "What's wrong unnie, you have been acting this way as long as i can remember, this started because of hwa's arrival?" She shrugged, having no intention of giving her a appropriate answer, "Lee Ji Hyun, this is quite enough, the whole group has been under your mood swings for the past year, we are worried of you and kinda tired catering to your needs, where did the cheerful qri went..." Qri still couldn't be bothered to respond and she wouldn't even disagree if someone thinks she have became more stingy and selfish the past year, she wasn't motivated to do anything, all these just because of hwayoung. Members have been approaching her all this time and every single time she just shrugged it off.

 

Boram accepted the fact that she can't waver qri no matter what so she went away, hwayoung was very guilty even though she believed, she did nothing to pester or annoyed qri, "unnie, did she say anything, is it because of me? What am i supposed to do to make her feel better." "Disappear from her sight." Boram jokingly said, but laughed it off by saying she's kidding, the members all took it as a joke but there was hwayoung who thought that this might be a way to make her feel better. After all the laughter, they finally reached the lodge they are gonna be staying the next 2 nights, "Wah it's enormous, keke" Jiyeon shouted, as usual she clinged onto eunjung causing the slight jealousy to spark in hyomin, hwayoung was looking down deep in thought when soyeon came over to pat her ," Don't worry too much she will change, lets' have fun for this trip alright!" Then she ran over to the other members.

 

Night fell, It was time for bedtime, but none of the girls felt like resting, "Let's talk about horror stories?" one said. "Why can't it be just normal stories?" Hwayoung pouted, obviously terrified of the fact she's gonna listen to weird creepy stories, qri smirked, having a plan to get back to qri, " Fine lets' go with horror stories, she started "This happened 5 years ago, from what I know it happned in seoul too, a girl group was going on a field trip just like us, they were all excited just like us, they had fun during the day but soon night came, and they were preparing for bed, when this girl named soyeong heard weird noises coming from the toilet, she asked everyone but seems like she was the only one who heard it, she tried persuading a member to follow her to the bathroom to check whats going on but everyone was dead tired, so she shrugged it off, but the weird noises never stopped, until she got up and headed towards the toilet, guess what she saw?" At this time everyone was cringing already, hwayoung stood out the most as she squashed her face between 2 pillows, "What she saw creeped her out so much, that she fainted on the spot, Iet your imagination run wild on what she saw, and the next morning, the members realised she was missing, they seached everywhere, but then she smelled this stench coming from the beds, they moved the beds and there she was under the bed, but what's left was her head, I'll leave you guys to imagine what happened that faithful night." She smirked, then she went over to hwayoung," Boo." She jumped so high she could hit the ceiling.

 

The members were terrified too, the night continued as they decided on sharing stories but not horror ones, but hwayoung still looked out of it, "You shouldn't have told us that story, look at our maknae now..." Eunjung confronted Qri while they were washing up, " It was just a story, she's sucha coward, such a grown up person and still gets controlled over this fake stories." Eunjung realised there was no point in continuing the conversation with her, she's sucha stucked up person now, qri sensed all these, she was a human too, she felt bad and bitter but hwayoung is just getting on her nerves.

 

At this moment, hwayoung confirmed that qri was heads on against her, she noticed the character that got killed in the story also has young as her last name similar to hwayoung, she couldn't stand it anymore, she also saw that qri mood swings has affected the members alot, it was the middle of the night, she got up and starting heading towards the exit of the house thinking of what her next step would be.\

 

 

 

Author-nim is so sorry for not updating for a long time, please continuing supporting this ff, may be coming soon unless i can think of some other chapters to add on. /bows 90 degrees to you all/