The first annoucement

That person

"Girls,there is some news you girls have to know,"CEO shouted across the anonoucer.The girls came buzzing in the room not forgetting the greetings,the CEO started with questions regarding their comeback and have they been tired and so on,the girls replied politely with a smile for every question but then the CEO started naturally "there will be a new member joining in next week,so prepare yourselves and treat her well."They were all startled about the sudden announcement because their comeback will be just two weeks later and how would a member fit in when she only has two weeks to prepare for a new song,they were all sounding their dissatisfaction,the CEO was somehow annoyed by all the sounds they were making and the best part it was dolphin-fied and he really expected this kind of reaction with them,"STOP!ENOUGH!ONE BY ONE PLEASE!" Hyomin stated clearly what she was thinking "Sajang-nim this isn't the right time to add a new member our comeback is coming soon,this is one of the reasons and the other is is not that we don't welcome a new member but  we are really doubtful about her skills as well and what are we doing not well to make you think that we need a new member to make us better,please explain everything PLEASE." KKS was calm and explained everything really orderly without any hesistation "Firstly,I am aware that your comeback is coming soon but i realised that there is a rapping part and non of you can do as well as she can,and one more thing she is portraying as the main rapper in this group on the positive side she can take all your rapping parts and lighten your burdens and you little kids can shine even more if she is included,t-ara will be back with a more professional side,secondly, i know you kids are afraid she might  bring down the groups and so on,but all those worries are really not needed because you know her and you have already realised her talents i will reveal her later so now i will continue explaining,thirdly,its not that you girls aren't doing well as i mention earlier she will make this group shine even more and you people are aware of who she is so without further a do i will introduced her to you."T-ara wasn't really able to take in easily but they got the rough idea of what their boss were saying.

 

"Hwayoung!Come on in and meet your unnies!"They thought  they heard it wrongly but it was really the close dongsaeng that the CEO has called it was hwayoung the one and only passionate,cheerful,wonderful kid in the world.Without them knowing they were relieved a little but the thought of them being together as a group pulled them back.Hwayoung was seen with her twin sister,hyoyoung."ANNYEONGHASAEYO!"She was seen trembling her hands while greeting,T-ara heard the lovely voice and stood up immediately in response to her greeting."ANNYEONG HWAYOUNG AH." The immediate awkwardness filled the air,Hwayoung was holding her twin sister's hand real tight.KKS felt the atmosphere that was really tensed up so he exclaimed real loudly,"Ok,now you kids have saw this talented girl beside me,what do you think about her?"Everyone reavealed a smile that hung on their faces.The eldest spoke up"W...well it has been a while since we have saw that little girl so haha y..yea we are happy to have her t...together in a group"She spoke up with a hesistant voice throughout ,she smiled slightly towards the familiar dongsaeng standing at the other side of the room.Hwayoung replied with a yes and the atmosphere went really dry again."Sajang-nim i don't really think this is the right time for me to debut and the sudden aruption of me joining a group that has already debuted dosen't sound pleasant to anyone,i really think i should debut later cause there is plenty of time for me to step into this career...r...ight?" Anyone was able to realise the sad tone that was hidden inside that timid voice of hers,T-ara didn't respond it's because they thought the same,it wasn't because they aren't satisfied with the addittion but then it was really a burden and it might be too much for the fans to take it,lots of thoughts crossed all those matured minds of theirs as they hung their head low looking directly at the floor.KKS finally spoke up"NO.I have my reasons for letting you come in of this group and you have to accept it you are close with your unnies aren't you,so i KNOW you will get along fine with them and you got what it takes to debut now so stop showing me those timid side of yours where is your confidence when i said you were about to joined in t-ara!!"Hwayoung blushed a little about the CEO confession.Eunjung was the first to snap out of her own piece of mind,slowly accepting the little dongsaeng and slowly realising the kiddo real talent and true self.She said in a wobbly voice,"HWAYOUNGIE!!Its great to have you here with us we are more than delighted to have you together with T-ara.Welcome and try to make yourself comfortable and stop acting like you don't know us okay?"Eunjung was now beside hwayoung and she gave her one of her most choding wink plus a playful elbow.Hwayoung got a little confident with someone from the group accepting her and looked up towards the rest where she found all her unnies smiling brightly towards her,she was full with fighting spirit by now and have the mindset that nothing could went in her way,Hyoyoung on the other hand was also happy that her little sister is now grown up and is going to walk down the same path as her.

 

"Ok,now that you girls have figured yourself out ,Hwayoung will be standing on the same stage as all of you two weeks later,done that is all for now,you girls leave first and well if hwayoung can start praticing with you girls that will be the best and she have already learnt most of it so you won't have troubles teaching her."He answered sternly as he started typing some documents on his desk.Everyone took their bow and headed out of the enclose space.The twins headed out first followed by the group,Hyoyoung whispered a fighting into her sister ear and headed off after finishing greeting t-ara,once again awkwardness filled the air,Jiyeon broke the silence by putting her elbow around hwayoung and started teasing her as they walked to the pratice room,as they walked,t-ara was stoning there like idiots .Jiyeon gestured them to follow up and so did they,as usual the two were skipping together was showing their choding side while humming a song and showing their extremely close bond.They entered the room together followed by the rest,so they stood there once again not knowing how to get rid of the dying atmosphere when suddenly boram took a move and walked towards the sound enhancher and on her way she said"Show us what you got and we will teach you from there and don't worry cause some professional help will come tomorrow we are just helping a little here and there."The music started,Hwayoung started dancing weirdly or rather awkwardly,this wasn't her usual side and the rest of the seven girls knew that this wasn't what hwayoung got in her so boram started playing the song again and they started dancing together because dancing alone was really a tough job to do and the best part is when everyone is staring at her,"There's no need to be so tense,we know you and you know us so let us walk this path together as one alright?"Qri stated cheerfully.Hwayoung knodded with slight embarassment and still a tensed smile plastered on her face.Hwayoung danced throughout the song,there wasn't any stopping but there were some slight mistakes here and there,it was good enough for someone who just learnt the dance two days ago.The seven smiled with satisfaction and it wasn't much of a problem for hwayoung to be standing out there together with them.Everyone applaused after the song ended not knowing that one could be so good in that dance,they exchanged their praises.From there onwards no words were spoken anymore,beads of pespiration landed on the floor ,hwayoung was really fitting in ,the pratice ended around 3 in the morning when they finally wondered if hwayoung should move in with them into the dorm or not,Eunjung striking a leader pose,decided to go look for an answer in the room they have been to just now.

 

*KNOCK.KNOCK*

"Come in."Eunjung proceeded in carefully not to alarm the CEO in any way,"I'm sorry to disturb you but right now we are wondering if hwayoung should move in with us and since it is late it might be a little dangerous for her to head back home alone.So what should we do now?"Eunjung mentioned the question without showing the sign of her tiredness."Don't worry,now isn't the time to send her to your dorm and she isn't prepared with anything right now too,her clothes,her personal belonging isn't with her right now,your van will drop her down at her appartment before sending you guys back to your dorm,it that clear to you,Eunjung?"Not losing his stance KKS sounded his thoughts sternly once again.Eunjung knodded in argreement,she went out of the room not forgetting to show her politeness,she went finding the 7 other waiting in the room."So?"blurted out from Hyomin who was currently flat on the floor.Explaining everything carefully again to the rest,everyone agreed and so all of them headed to where they belong.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

OMG.finally finished my first chapter,please sound out your thoughts,i thought it was a rather lengthy and boring one,please give comments.And the next chapter will be the day when hwayoung moved into the dorm so anticipate it .^^

 

BYEEEE~

T-ara FIGHTING!