The new addition

That person

"Hello?Hwayoung this is eunjung unnie,today is the day you will be moving in with us,just called to check out if everything is fine and well prepared." "Unnie,Hi yeah I'm all well to live together with you all,i'm feeling extremely excited,nothing seems to calm me down anymore?What if i'm not used to the house?What if i bring down the whole group,what if fans decrease because of the addition to the group?What if.." "Hwayoung calm down..there's nothing to worry about and you have got what it takes ok?But first we need you to bring all your stuffs to the company's building,we will meet there around 3 in the afternoon,clear?" Hwayoung nodded her head slightly and gave a timid approval,both hung up.Hwayoung looked around her house and couldn't believe she was gonna embark this journey faster than expected,she was looking around when she realized it was 2 already,she called out for hyoyoung but silence filled the air so hwayoung assumed that her sister was already in the company waiting for her.She whined a bit because of the pile of luggage she had to carry alone,she took in a deep breath and it was the start of the career she longed for,she headed out of the house and proceeded taking a cab cause she probably can't travel in a bus with that much stuffs.

 

Eunjung hung up the phone,at that point of time she was in the dorm,preparing the things needed for hwayoung arrival,they were actually planning a welcome party for their dongsaeng that was the reason why eunjung hung up the phone so quickly,she started blowing a balloon as soon as she hung up,instructing everyone with hand gesture.The maknae started putting hats on everyone while they were taking care of their own tasks,Soyeon was tying the balloons blown by eunjung,and everyone was pretty much busy with something.30 minutes past ,cake,balloons,party hats, everything was in place.That was when they realized it was already 2.30,everyone panicked having the fear that they might be late,all of them just merely put on a blazer ,buzzing out one by one they jumped into the car together,they were just too excited to sit still in their seats.Everyone was literally jumping in the car,despite their age they are still so damn active,eunjung rushed their manager as she noticed the time.Taking a final turn,they reached the building where they saw their favorite dongsaeng standing in the cold,their heart ached for a bit,hwayoung was shivering till the point her lips were turning blue,Jiyeon,Qri and Boram stepped out of the car helping hwayoung with her luggage,while the rest got off the car to inform their boss about the pick up ,Qri jiyeon and boram leaded hwayoung into the van not wanting her to catch a cold or got sick in any way.It was only when a weird expression was found on Qri face,it wasn't a pleasant expression,unlike the others she wasn't feeling very good about hwayoung's addition right from the start."KNOCK!KNOCK!"The three went in and informed the man about the save pick up and that they were heading to the dorm right now with hwayoung in the van,the boss expressed approval with a slight nod,they bowed and headed for the exit when they were stopped by the man,"Remember girls,work hard together as one and NOW you all will always be together as one." The three just exposed a small smile and headed out,they ran when soyeon reminded them about the cake in the living room,worrying that it will melt they all ran towards the vehicle containing the new member.The three jumped in,happy to see that the rest were all set and ready to go,without hesitation they gave their manager the signal to start the car.

 

As the car proceeded,somehow there was an awkward silence,Hyomin started off with a greetiing to her dongsaeng,"Hwayoung ah WELCOME! We are happy to have you here."The rest greeted too and hwayoung replied with absolute politeness.Then there it was again,that silence that is practically killing everyone,as expected hyomin started off again,"So,now that you are here with us how do you feel?We know each other well so there is really no need for that shyness,there is a wild side of you and it would be a pity if you don't show it,come on you can just share everything with us,your feelings and anything you would like to reveal."Qri gave a disgusted look and glance for hwayoung for a bit before looking out at the scenery.However,hardly no one noticed it,Hwayoung started giggling and laughing about the things she revealed herself,seeing hwayoung's extremely comfortable and adorable side just made the unnies think that she was really adjusting well to the environment and there was the satisfying smile plastered on their faces as well,"The old little choding is back!"Boram thought with the smile that was still hanging broad wide on her face.The van pulled into a stop and they got off the car,Qri got off the van rather roughly and she wasn't in the right mood to welcome a new member,hwayoung got off the van amazed by everything around her since this was the first time she was visiting this place.As soon as she got off the van,eunjung personally covered her eyes not wanting to reveal the balloons hanging outside the girls' dorm,they gave each other silent approval as they walked off to the dorm hiding the surprise they had prepared,hwayoung was really confused not having the idea why were  her unnies acting so weirdly,nontherless she just followed blindly hoping for the best.Qri was the only one not interested in everything and was also the only one fiddling with her handphone.Eunjung let go of her hands and revealing the things she prepared for the new maknae,t-ara including the new and old members were startled,there was something more than they prepared,a familiar figure was standing right in the living room,they were truely shocked when they realised it was....

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Omg,this must be the worst chapter ever made,its super boring,sorry...BUT who do you guys think the person is,its someone from the same industry too so guess guess guess,haha anticipate the next chapter.

 

BYEEE~

 

T-ARA FIGHTING!!