Scedhule

That person

Narrator POV

 

It has been one month since that person joined.Things aren't going as expected, quarrels and fights are happening frequently after Hwayoung joining, just a few days ago,they have been fighting about Hwayoung not being enthusiastic about the performances,some members were rather unsatisfied about her behaviour and think that she is somehow being too much and isn't contributing to the group.One side agrees and yet the others disagree, they have been fighting about this issue for a long time, it wasn't something that can be solved in a few days Hwayoung was feeling it, the fact that some members are really not happy about her she knows she's in wrong so she really is trying her best to change herself into a better person,for the group,for the members and for herself.This time, the members are in the waiting room waiting for their turn to perform in M-countdown.It was the indian tribe concept that some of the members didn't really fancy, YaYaYa.

 

Hwayoung POV

 

Some members seems really gloomy,what should I do to make them feel better,I'm such a jinx why can't I do things right,I started hitting my head until Hyomin unnie came over and stopped me," Hwayoung ahh, what's the matter?Why are you hurting yourself like this?" I stumbled a little before replying her," Unnie, I'm not a good person, I shouldn't have joined, I haven't done anything to make the group a better one, I don't see the point of joining, all the unnies are angry and disappointed about my performance as well..." I lowered my head accepting the fact that I'm a burden to the group."RYU HWAYOUNG, what are those things that you just said?!Unnie know there has been quarrels about your performence as one but remember there are happy times as well, just because some unpleasant things are happening right now dosen't mean you don't contribute as well, stay positive!Unnies will always be here with you,although sometimes some unnies are rather short tempered but it's for the group, try to understand, you will be better!And together, we will shine on that stage!Fighting ah Hwayoung ahh!"After the long conversation, Unnie gave me the most reassuring and encouraging smile I have ever seen, she patted my back, fiddle with my hair and walked away.I was trying to absorbed what she just said, trying to remember those simple yet important words.I was convincing myself that I will be better but then I heard someone shouting,"RYU HWAYOUNG,COME HERE NOW!" It was Soyeon Unnie.

"Why in the world did you change the designs of my costume without my approval, don't you think you're being too damn much as a new person, I know you have been an awesome trainee.Why not show those qualities I have seen now that you're a artiste?!And changing a costume's designs without one's approval isn't a good start for a rookie!"I tried explaining but was surpressed my Soyeon's piercing scoldings,"Change yourself!If you know your character don't fit this job, you either change it or get out of this damn group.You being such a burden seriously."She shouted the last sentece before walking away furiously.I lowered my head, my mood was once again dampened by this..I didn't know how to react,apologise or change, I was in a dilemma of what to do.Maybe unnie was right, my decision to join this group have been a mistake from the start.I sat on the sofa blaming myself and thinking what should I do next, I didn't notice Eunjung unnie was beside me until she patted me on the back and whispered,"Stay strong, you can do it, believe in yourself, please."She fell back on the sofa while plugging her earpiece back on.I promise myself I would remember those words forever, I was still deep in thought until a man shouted," T-ara,you girls are next,get prepared."I checked my visuals and my vocals before heading for the stage.

 

Soyeon POV

 

Was I too much..?But I was doing it for the group's sake, Hwayoung should know all those are just words of anger I didn't really mean it when I said I wanted her out of the group, in times Hwayoung have been productive, she just needs more time to shine the inner part of her.Hope she gets better, I'm a hot tempered person I hope she understands.I would have been wrong if I didn't point out her mistakes..Things will get better, WE will be better.I put on the costume that Hwayoung changed, and realised that it wasn't a bad ammendment, it actually looks better than better,deep down I'm praising but before all the praisings and sweet words,her flaws must be pointed out and I shall be the bad person that does these...In the near future, Unnie will treat you better, I promise.ugging her earpiece back on.I promise myself I would remember those words forever, I was still deep in thought until a man shouted," T-ara,you girls are next,get prepared."Some guy shouted, I rushed to prepare myself for the stage and rushed out of the changing room.

 

Narrator's POV

 

At a time like this, all members should be feeling rather gloomy, but there's this one member that is rather happy about the current situation, she was happy with all the scoldings despite the negative feelings other members felt.All 7 members headed towards the stage for their performance, they did a rather good job.They cheered on each other, 5 members cheered for Hwayoung including soyeon but then there's this member who wasn't rather pleased that things went the right way.They went towards to the car to head to the next location for their schedule,this time Soyeon and Hwayoung communicated.

"Unnie,I'm sorry for changing your costume without your approval, I was in wrong and I have thought about it, I sincerely apologise to you, and regarding my performance as an individual, I will study lots about how to be a better person and artiste, I promise to shine more as one and will never make you disappointed or angry in me, believe me unnie!"Hwayoung said in a rather confident tone despite all the lectures that she just received just an hour ago."Things will take for a better change.You will be better,to be honest, I ain't exactly the best role model, but I do believe when I point out your flaws you will be a better person, and unnies want to see you improve and become better every single day, you have your good points in you and you have to believe you can show it and do it!We will be here with you.Trust us." Soyeon spoke in a motherly tone.They hugged for a happy ending they both learnt something due to this happening, Hwayoung trusted and loved her unnies more after this thing.

 

'Things will take for a better change..You kidding me?' Qri thought. 'You ain't gonna have a good time from now...It's time for you to taste the real taste of suffering.."

 

HELLO.It has been a long time huh:D.Qri has been playing the bad role and I feel bad, this chapter is just one of the happenings that improved T-ara bonding as one, more are yet to come, Qri's gonna start her so called "bullying".Sorrryyyy Qri for making you take this role..or and one more thing, should I add some girlxgirl stuffs, a ff without a love story is somehow ...idk what do you guys think, pleaseeeee leave a comment..Thanks!Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

 

BYEE!T-ARA FIGHTING